Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 05:24 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,199,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Let me know if you need more, because sadly, there are more.

Fellow Presidental Candidates
  • Jeb Bush - CANDIDATE/FORMER FLORIDA GOVERNOR - “will never secure the border”“will NEVER Make America Great Again”“just doesn't get it”“doubled Florida State debt”“pathetic”“our country needs more energy and spirit than you can provide!”“too soft”“totally lost”“had a tiny 300 person crowd”“if he can't manage his campaign, how can he manage our countries finances?”“paid ridiculous amounts of money”“stupid message”“if Jeb Bush were more competent he could not have lost the skirmish with Marco”“puppet”“campaign is a disaster”“weak”“ineffective”“false advertising”“terrible on Face the Nation”“a basket case”“a loser”“can't win”“weak”“low energy”“campaign is a disaster”“phony”“really pathetic”“poor”“he's bottom (and gone), I'm top (by a lot)”“ridiculous”“SO SAD”“failed candidate”“spent $59 million & done”“took millions of $'s of hit ads on me”“a sad case”“a total embarrassment to himself and his family”“low-energy 'stiff'”“has no chance”“campaign is a disaster”“weak & ineffective”“chances of winning are zero”“did poorly last night in the debate”“sad sack”“low energy”“he should go home and relax!”“low energy guy”“at the bottom of the barrel”“total disaster”“had to bring in mommy to take a slap at me”“zero communication skills”“weak candidate”“spent a fortune of special interest money on a Super Bowl ad”“desperate”“A pathetic figure!”“Sad!”“failed campaign”“Not a leader!”“has gone nasty with lies”“by far the weakest of the lot”“Jeb failed as Jeb”“gave up and enlisted Mommy and his brother”“Weak”“no chance”“Weak”“lightweight”“spending a fortune of special interest against me in SC”“desperate and sad”“lightweight”“How can @JebBush beat Hillary Clinton- if he can't beat anyone else on the #GOPDebate stage with $150M?”“failed campaign”“has no clue”“hypocrite”“Just another clueless politician!”“just got contact lenses and got rid of the glasses. He wants to look cool, but it's far too late”“low energy”“is miserable”“fell more than anybody”“no more Bushes”“campaign is in total disarray”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”“puppet”“cratered”“low-energy individual”“will do anything to stay at the trough”
  • Ben Carson - FORMER CANDIDATE/RETIRED NEUROSURGEON - “very weak on illegal immigration”“has never created a job in his life (well, maybe a nurse)”“Pyramids built for grain storage - don't people get it?”“many lies by Ben Carson”“very weak on illegal immigration”“incapable of understanding foreign policy”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”
  • Lincoln Chafee - FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER RHODE ISLAND GOVERNOR - “Can anyone imagine Chafee as president? No way.”
  • Chris Christie - FORMER CANDIDATE/NEW JERSEY GOVERNOR - “spending all of his time in NH”
  • Hillary Clinton - CURRENT CANDIDATE/FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE - “the trade deal is a disaster, she was always for it!”“her record is so bad”“she looked lost”“totally incompetent as a manager and leader”“no strength or stamina”“corruption is what she's best at”“weak”“SHE HAS NO STRENGTH OR STAMINA”“afraid of Obama & the emails”“won't call out radical Islam”“will be soundly defeated”“does not have the STRENGTH or STAMINA to be President”“weak and ineffective”“no strength, no stamina”“disloyal person”“lied”“We need a #POTUS with great strength & stamina. Hillary does not have that.”“LIED at the debate last night”“SAD!”“pathetic”“stupidity”“totally flawed candidate”“lied last week”“such bad judgement”“a major national security risk”“not presidential material”“has been involved in corruption for most of her professional life!”“Who should star in a reboot of Liar Liar- Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz? Let me know.”“incompetent”“doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president”
  • Ted Cruz - CURRENT CANDIDATE/UNITED STATES SENATOR - “he will fall like all others”“should not make statements behind closed doors to his bosses”“would speak behind my back, get caught, and then deny it”“not nice”“not believable”“Goldman Sachs owns him”“not much of a reformer”“The Ted Cruz wiseguy apology to the people of New York is a disgrace”“did not list on his personal disclosure form personally guaranteed loans from banks. They own him!”“the ultimate hypocrite”“says one thing for money, does another for votes”“why did he accept money from people who espouse gay marriage?”“hypocrite”“When will @TedCruz give all the New York based campaign contributions back to the special interests that control him.”“greatly dishonest”“hypocrite”“spending $millions on ads paid for by his N.Y. bosses”“should be immediately disqualified in Iowa”“just lied again”“told thousands of caucusgoers (voters) that Trump was strongly in favor of ObamaCare and 'choice' - a total lie!”“fraud”“sent out a VOTER VIOLATION certificate to thousands of voters”“didn't win Iowa, he illegally stole it”“dropping like a rock”“reckless”“people do not like Ted”“a nervous wreck”“falling in the polls”“puppet!”“in bed w/ Wall St.”“a nervous wreck”“not caring for the truth”“can't even get a Senator like @BenSasse, who is easy, to endorse him”“Not one Senator is endorsing Canada Ted!”“dishonest”“deceptive”“totally unelectable”“lying on so many levels”“caught cold in lie”“the worst liar, crazy or very dishonest”“lies so much and is so dishonest”“I have standing to sue him for not being a natural born citizen”“cheater”“Nasty”“LIES!”“a cheater!”“holds the Bible high and then lies and misrepresents the facts!”“complete & total liar”“a liar!”“lying”“a true lowlife pol!”“a world class LIAR”“biggest liar in politics!”“disloyal”“does not have the right 'temperment' to be President”“lies like a dog-over and over again!”“liar”“a nasty guy”“loser”“choker”“lying”“he has accomplished absolutely nothing”“another all talk, no action pol!”“LYIN' TED”“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“Lyin’”“lyin'”“desperate”“his lying is getting worse”“can't win!”“lyin'”“a big problem!”“Mormons don't like LIARS!”“Lyin'”“Who should star in a reboot of Liar Liar- Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz? Let me know.”“lyin'”“just another dishonest politician”“weak”“losing big”“will do anything to stay at the trough”
  • Carly Fiorina- FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER BUSINESS EXECUTIVE - “if you listen to Carly Fiorina for more than ten minutes straight, you develop a massive headache”“has zero chance”“failing campaign”“campaign is dead”
  • Lindsey Graham - FORMER CANDIDATE/UNITED STATES SENATOR - “embarrassed himself with his failed run for President”“embarrasses himself with endorsement of Bush”“had zero in his presidential run before dropping out in disgrace”“got zero against me- no cred!”“dumb mouthpiece”“Failed presidential candidate”“should respect me”“nasty!”“ALL TALK AND NO ACTION!”“so easy to beat!”
  • Bobby Jindal - FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER LOUISIANA GOVERNOR - “spent $1,000 to register in New Hampshire & dropped out the next day. Such a waste!”
  • John Kasich - CURRENT CANDIDATE/OHIO GOVERNOR - “wasting time & money”“failed campaign & debating skills”“failed image”“pathetic”“so irrelevant to the race”“I will sue him just for fun!”“he came in dead last”“almost last”“fell right into President Obama's trap on ObamaCare”“total dud”“total failure”“can't debate”“dummy”“one of the worst presidential candidates in history”“poor”“doesn't have what it takes”“Absentee Governor”“good for Mexico!”“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“so easy to beat!”
  • Martin O'Malley - FORMER CANDIDATE, FORMER GOVERNOR OF MARYLAND - “has very little chance”“failed”“a clown”
  • George Pataki - FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER NEW YORK GOVERNOR - “couldn't be elected dog catcher if he ran again”“terrible governor of NY, one of the worst”“so easy to beat!”
  • Rand Paul - FORMER CANDIDATE/UNITED STATES SENATOR - “truly weird”“reminds me of a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain”“Why is @RandPaul allowed to take advantage of the people of Kentucky”“lowly”“failed presidential candidate”“made a fool of himself”
  • Rick Perry - FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER TEXAS GOVERNOR - “failed at the border”“needs a new pair of glasses”“doesn't understand what the word demagoguery means”“failed on the border”“should be forced to take an IQ test”“did an absolutely horrible job of securing the border”“should be ashamed of himself”
  • Marco Rubio - FORMER CANDIDATE/UNITED STATES SENATOR - “worst voting record in Senate”“just another all talk, no action, politician”“truly doesn't have a clue!”“worst voting record in Sen.”“weak on illegal immigration”“will allow anyone into the country”“rarely there to vote on a bill”“worst attendance record in Senate”“VERY weak on immigration”“knows nothing about finance”“incapable of making great trade deals”“lightweight”“very weak on stopping illegal immigration”“all talk and no action”“worst voting record in Senate”“lazy”“never made ten cents”“totally controlled”“very disloyal”“perfect little puppet”“very disloyal to Jeb”“lightweight”“cannot be President”“a highly overrated politician”“couldn't even respond properly to President Obama's State of the Union Speech without pouring sweat & chugging water”“a lightweight choker”“very weak on illegal immigration”“lightweight”“once a choker, always a choker!”“Mr. Meltdown”“looks like a little boy on stage”“not presidential material!”“lightweight choker”“Lying”“Lightweight choker”“looks like a little boy on stage”“not presidential material”“he is a choker, and once a choker, always a choker!”“Mr. Meltdown”“Lightweight”“Doesn't even show up for votes!”“lightweight”“lightweight”“lightweight”“not as smart as Cruz, and may be an even bigger liar”“lightweight”“little”“the lightweight from Florida”“lightweight Senator”“Little”“the lightweight no show Senator from Florida”“set to be the 'puppet' of the special interest Koch brothers”“Little”“the lightweight no show Senator from Florida, just another Wshington politician”“Little”“poor work ethic!”“just another Washington D.C. politician”“all talk and no action”“gave amnesty to criminal aliens guilty of 'sex offenses.' DISGRACE!”“treated America's ICE officers 'like absolute trash' in order to pass Obama's amnesty”“Phony”“lightweight”“Interesting how my numbers have gone so far up since lightweight Marco Rubio has turned nasty. Love it!”“never even shows up to vote”“worst record”“a joke!”“Rubio puts out ad that my pilot was a drug dealer- not true, not my pilot!”“failed presidential candidate”“lightweight”“big loser”“fraud lightweight”“dishonest lightweight”“he is scamming Florida”“lightweight”“Dishonest”“Lightweight”“wors t voting record in the U.S. Senate in many years”“will never MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”“weak on illegal immigration”“only won the debate in the minds of desperate people”
  • Bernie Sanders - CURRENT CANDIDATE/UNITED STATES SENATOR - “wacko”“a disaster”“he would be so easy to beat!”“is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!”
  • Scott Walker - FORMER CANDIDATE/WISCONSIN GOVERNOR - “not smart”“your very dumb fundraiser hit me very hard--- not smart!”“not presidential material”“massive deficit, bad jobs forecast, a mess.”“puppet”“cratered”
Others:
  • Glenn Beck - TELEVISION PERSONALITY - “wacky”“a real nut job”“always seems to be crying”“viewers & ratings are way down”“irrelevant”“mental basketcase”“irrelevant”“very dumb and failing”“has zero credibility”“wacko”“sad”“failing, crying, lost soul”“irrelevant”“crying”“dumb as a rock”“failing”“lost all credibility”“Your endorsement means nothing!”
  • Elizabeth Beck - LAWYER - “she wanted to breast pump in front of me at dep.”“easy for me to beat”“I loved beating her”“did a terrible job against me”“knows nothing about me”“talk about me but know nothing about me”
  • Joy Behar - TELEVISION HOST - “fired from her last show for lack of ratings”
  • Charles Blow - COLUMNIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES - “dishonest reporting”
  • Brent Bozell - PRESIDENT, MEDIA RESEARCH CENTER - “begging for money like a dog”
  • David Brooks - COLUMNIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES - “is closing in on being the dumbest of them all”“doesn’t have a clue”“one of the dumbest of all pundits”“he has no sense of the real world!”“a clown”“dummy!”
  • Frank Bruni - COLUMNIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES -“dope”
  • George W. Bush - FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES - “wants $120,000 to make a boring speech”“not nice!”“the WTC came down during his watch, 9/11”
  • Carl Cameron - FOX NEWS REPORTER - “consistently fumbles & misrepresents poll results”“has been so wrong & he hates it!”
  • Alisyn Camerota - CO-ANCHOR, “NEW DAY” - “disaster”
  • Ben Cardin - MARYLAND SENATOR - “It's politicians like Cardin that have destroyed Baltimore.”
  • Graydon Carter - EDITOR, VANITY FAIR - “a total loser”“sloppy”“grubby”
  • Amy Chozick - REPORTER, THE NEW YORK TIMES - “third-rate-reporter”“totally in the Hillary circle of bias”
  • Bill Clinton - FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES - “DEMONSTRATED A PENCHANT FOR SEXISM”“so inappropriate”“terrible, failed badly”“was called a racist”“hypocrite”
  • Anderson Cooper - CNN ANCHOR - “Has the absolutely worst anti-Trump talking heads on his show”
  • S.E. Cupp - COLUMNIST - “hard to watch, zero talent”“one of the dumber pundits on tv”“totally biased loser who doesn't have a clue”“will be gone soon”“one of the least talented people on television”“boring and biased!”“flunkie”“[one] of the dumbest people in politics”
  • Sopan Deb - REPORTER, CBS NEWS - “dishonest reporting”“should be fired”“lied”“dishonest”
  • Erick Erickson - CONSERVATIVE COMMENTATOR - “fired like a dog”“just doesn't have IT!”“no 'it' factor”“total low life”“will fade fast”“ran Red State into the ground”“got fired like a dog from RedState”“a major sleaze and buffoon”
  • Major Garrett - WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT, CBS - “total agenda”“bad reporter”“covers me very inaccurately”
  • Willie Geist - CO-HOST, “TODAY” - “uncomfortable looking”
  • Whoopi Goldberg - ACTRESS AND TELEVISION PERSONALITY - “now in total freefall”“terrible”“very sad!”
  • Bernard Goldberg - JOURNALIST - “not good”“just doesn't know about winning”
  • David Gregory - POLITICAL ANALYST, CNN - “got thrown off of TV by NBC”“fired like a dog!”“not nice!”
  • Maggie Haberman - JOURNALIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES - “sad”“third-rate-reporter”“totally in the Hillary circle of bias”
  • Nikki Haley - SOUTH CAROLINA GOVERNOR - “The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Haley!”
  • Mark Halperin - POLITICAL ANALYST - “doesn't have a natural instinct for politics”
  • Mary Katharine Ham - JOURNALIST - “isn't smart enough to know what's going on at the border”
  • John Harwood - CHIEF WASHINGTON CORRESPONDENT, CNBC - “bombed”
  • Melinda Henneberger - EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, ROLL CALL - “Don't misrepresent in order to make a point”
  • Dan Henninger - DEPUTY EDITOR, WALL STREET JOURNAL EDITORIAL PAGE - “lies”
  • Jeff Horwitz - REPORTER, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - “one of the worst reporters in the business”“wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face”
  • Arianna Huffington - FOUNDER, THE HUFFINGTON POST - “liberal clown”“dummy”
  • Brit Hume - FOX NEWS POLITICAL ANALYST - “know nothing”“a dope!”
  • Kasie Hunt - POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT, MSNBC - “poor and purposely inaccurate reporting”
  • Harry Hurt III - AUTHOR, “LOST TYCOON: THE MANY LIVES OF DONALD J. TRUMP” - “dummy dope”“wrote a failed book”“failed writer”“talk about me but know nothing about me”
  • Samuel L. Jackson - ACTOR - “does too many TV commercials – boring”“not a fan”“cheats”“golf swing. Not athletic”
  • Hallie Jackson - CORRESPONDENT, NBC NEWS - “bad reporting”
  • Cheri Jacobus - G.O.P. CONSULTANT - “virtually incompetent”“failed career”“incoherent with anger”“went hostile”“a real dummy”“really dumb”“Begged my people for a job”“Major loser, zero credibility!”
  • Megyn Kelly - FOX NEWS ANCHOR - “really bombed tonight”“highly overrated”“lightweight”“should take another eleven day 'unscheduled' vacation”“had her two puppets say bad stuff”“I don't watch”“don't watch her show”“really weird, she's being driven crazy”“the most overrated anchor”“very bad at math”“bad!”“dopey”“lies”“so average in every way”“lightweight reporter”“I refuse to call Megyn Kelly a bimbo, because that would not be politically correct”“Without me her ratings would tank”“Get a life Megyn!”“Can't watch Crazy Megyn anymore”“Crazy”“Crazy”“her bad show is a total hit piece on me”“Never worth watching”“sick, & the most overrated person on t”“Highly overrated”“crazy”“is always complaining about Trump and yet she devotes her shows to me”“crazy”“so average in so many ways!”“highly overrated”“BAD”“not very good or professional”“highly overrated”“lightweight reporter”
  • Charles Koch - CONSERVATIVE DONOR, BILLIONAIRE, PHILANTHROPIST - “looking for a new puppet”
  • Serge Kovaleski - REPORTER, THE NEW YORK TIMES - “pulled-back from his 14 year old never retracted story”“having fun.”
  • Charles Krauthammer - COLUMNIST - “a dope”“highly overrated”“dopey”“should be fired”“clown”“highly overrated”“biased”“a @FoxNews flunky”“Iraq war monger”
  • Bill Kristol - EDITOR, THE WEEKLY STANDARD - “Dopey”“lost all credibility”“a sad case”“his predictions are always wrong”“even dumber”
  • Charles Lane - OPINION WRITER, THE WASHINGTON POST - “a real dope”
  • John Legere - CHIEF EXECUTIVE, T-MOBILE - “focus on running your company”“try hiring some good managers”
  • Errol Louis - POLITICAL COMMENTATOR - “doesn't have a clue”
  • Rich Lowry - EDITOR, NATIONAL REVIEW - “incompetent”“should not be allowed on TV”“clueless”
  • Frank Luntz - POLITICAL CONSULTANT - “knows nothing about me or my religion”“came to my office looking for work”“a low-class slob”“where did you find that dumb panel”“a clown”“a total clown”
  • Ruth Marcus - COLUMNIST, THE WASHINGTON POST - “terrible today on Face the Nation”“no focus, poor level of concentration”
  • Jonathan Martin - JOURNALIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES - “dishonest”“not good reporting”“would be nice if @jmartNYT learned how to read the polls before writing his next story”
  • John McCain - UNITED STATES SENATOR - “dummy”“graduated last in his class”“should be defeated in the primaries”“doing a lousy job in taking care of our Vets”“let us down”“has failed miserably”“All he does is go on television is talk, talk, talk”“incapable of doing anything.”“I am no fan”“has done nothing”
  • Joe McQuaid - PUBLISHER, NEW HAMPSHIRE UNION LEADER - “dumb”
  • Angela Merkel - GERMAN CHANCELLOR - “ruining Germany”
  • Ana Navarro - CNN CONTRIBUTOR - “has no talent, no TV persona”“flunkie”“[one] of the dumbest people in politics”
  • Michael Nutter - FORMER MAYOR OF PHILADELPHIA - “a crude dope!”“doing a terrible job”“low life”
  • Tim O'Brien - JOURNALIST, - "dumb guy with no clue”“really stupid talking head”“dopey writer”
  • Clare O'Connor - STAFF WRITER, FORBES - “dummy'”“dummy”“dummy writer”
  • Lawrence O'Donnell - TELEVISION HOST, MSNBC - “dopey political pundit”“one of the dumber people on television”“a fool”“dopey”
  • Barack Obama - PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES - “weak & ineffective”“all talk & no action”“terrible”“I did much better on 60 Minutes last week than President Obama did tonight”“he is just so bad!”“has a horrible attitude”“Is our president insane?”“spends so much time speaking of the so-called Carbon footprint, and yet he flies all the way to Hawaii on a massive old 747”“perhaps the worst president in U.S. history!”“looks and sounds so ridiculous”“weak”“hollowing out our military”“incompetent leader”
  • John Oliver - COMEDIAN, HOST, “LAST WEEK TONIGHT” - “very boring and low rated show”
  • Dana Perino - FORMER WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY - “just not getting there”
  • Steve Rattner - WALL STREET EXECUTIVE, NEW YORK TIMES CONTRIBUTING WRITER - “should have gone to prison”
  • Tom Ridge - FORMER PENNSYLVANIA GOVERNOR - “faulty thought process”“a failed 'Bushy' & PA Governor”“shouldn't be allowed to do [his] bias commentary”
  • John Roberts - SUPREME COURT CHIEF JUSTICE - “my judicial appointments will do the right thing unlike... Roberts”“let us down”
  • Cokie Roberts - CONTRIBUTOR, “MORNING EDITION” - “kooky”“even dumber”
  • Mitt Romney - FORMER MASSACHUSETTS GOVERNOR - “why would anybody listen to @MittRomney?”“lost an election that should have easily been won”“he choked!”“terrible 'choke' loss to Obama”“blew an election that should have never been lost”“I don't need his angry advice”“so awkward and goofy”“one of the dumbest and worst candidates in the history of Republican politics”“failed”“didn't show his tax return until SEPTEMBER 21, 2012, and then only after being humiliated by Harry R”“bad messenger for estab!”“Failed Presidential Candidate”“desperate move by the man who should have easily beaten Barrack Obama”“doesn't know how to win”“Why did Mitt Romney BEG me for my endorsement four years ago?”“a disaster candidate who had no guts and choked”“a total joke, and everyone knows it!”“let us all down in the last presidential race”“a mixed up man who doesn't have a clue. No wonder he lost!”“Failed”“Failed presidential candidate”“the man who ‘choked’ and let us all down”
  • Ronda Rousey - MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST - “not a nice person!”
  • Karl Rove - FORMER DEPUTY WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF - “clown”“has no credibility”“a bush plant who called all races wrong”“irrelevant clown, sweats and shakes nervously”“has zero cred”“made fool of himself in '12”“a clown with zero credibility”“wasted $400 million”“didn't win one race”“total loser”“biased dope”“moron”“total fool”“an all talk, no action dummy!”“part of the Republican Establishment problem”“dope”“loser”“an establishment dope”“has made so many mistakes”“has ZERO credibility”“just totally bombed”“a loser”“dummy”“should get a life”“establishment flunky”“dopey”“pushing Republicans down the same old path of defeat”“a loser”“so biased”“still thinks Romney won”“unfair”“sick”“should be fired!”“purposely mischaracterized my statement”“dopey”“dummy”“shouldn't be allowed to do [his] bias commentary”“no credibility”“FoxNews should can him”“dummy”“loser”
  • Jennifer Rubin - BLOGGER, THE WASHINGTON POST - “one of the dumber bloggers”“in love with Marco Rubio?”
  • Ben Sasse - UNITED STATES SENATOR - “totally ineffective”“looks more like a gym rat than a U.S. Senator”“how the hell did he ever get elected?”
  • Ben Schreckinger - POLITICO REPORTER - “major lightweight with no credibility”“so dishonest”
  • Rick Scott - FLORIDA GOVERNOR - “did really poorly on television”
  • Molly Sims - CONTRIBUTOR, “THE VIEW” - “a disaster”
  • Paul Singer - HEDGE FUND MANAGER - “Mr. Amnesty”
  • Tavis Smiley - JOURNALIST, PBS - “hater & racist”
  • Shep Smith - ANCHOR, FOX NEWS - “so totally biased”“should be ashamed of himself”
  • Stuart Stevens - POLITICAL CONSULTANT - “terrible political instincts”“a zero”“arrogant”“made some of the dumbest political decisions of all time”“can't get a job!”“failed campaign strategist”“a dumb guy who fails @ virtually everything he touches”“very incompetent”“a clown!”“failed advisor”“failed campaign manager of Mitt Romney's historic loss”“Sad!”
  • Chris Stirewalt - EDITOR, FOX NEWS CHANNEL - “one of the dumbest political pundits on television”“dope”“really dumb puppet”
  • John Sununu - FORMER NEW HAMPSHIRE GOVERNOR - “couldn't get elected dog catcher”“forgot to mention my phenomenal biz success rate”“dummy”
  • Alwaleed bin Talal - PRINCE, SAUDI ARABIA - “dopey”“wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy's money”
  • Marc Thiessen - COLUMNIST AND FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR - “failed”“never been able to make a comeback”“a third rate talent”“really dumb puppet”
  • Chuck Todd - MODERATOR, “MEET THE PRESS” - “love watching him fail”“killing Meet the Press”“pathetic”“sleepy eyes”“just hopeless”“knows so little about politics”“so dishonest in his reporting”“no ratings”“was going off the air until I came along”“sleepy eyes”“totally biased”“sleepy eyes”“will be fired like a dog”“very dishonest”“still not nice”“I saved his job”
  • Katy Tur - NBC NEWS JOURNALIST - “incompetent”“incorrect story”“should be fired”“dishonest reporting”“3rd rate reporter”“lied”“dishonest”
  • Bob Vander Plaats - PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE, THE FAMILY LEADER - “a bad guy!”“phony”“a total phony”“dishonest guy”“asked me for expensive hotel rooms”“phony”“a total phony and con man”
  • Frank VanderSloot - ENTREPRENEUR - “Last victim was Mitt Romney - see how that turned out.”
  • Paulina Vega - MISS UNIVERSE, 2014 - “hypocrite”
  • Nicolle Wallace - FORMER CO-HOST, “THE VIEW” - “doesn't have a clue”“a disaster”
  • Marty Walsh - BOSTON MAYOR - “wasted a lot of time and money”
  • George Will - COLUMNIST - “wrong on so many subjects”“wrong almost all of the time”“broken down”“boring and totally biased”“should be thrown off Fox News”“broken down political pundit”“dopey”“BORING”“deadpan”
  • Juan Williams - POLITICAL ANALYST, FOX NEWS - “you never speak well of me & yet when I saw you at Fox you ran over like a child and wanted a picture”
  • Rick Wilson - REPUBLICAN POLITICAL CONSULTANT - “weak and totally conflicted”“dumb as a rock”
  • Neil Young - MUSICIAN - "total hypocrite”
  • Mort Zuckerman - OWNER, THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS - “Dopey”“has a major inferiority complex”“dopey”“dopey clown”
  • Bill de Blasio - MAYOR OF NEW YORK CITY - “probably the worst Mayor in the history of #NYC” * “his ineptitude” * “worst mayor in the United States” * "the worst mayor in the United States”“disgrace”
You confuse opinion & facts with insults ... folks have not been kind to Trump and politics is a dirty business.

But thanks for spending all day on a ridiculous list with things like :

[*]Marty Walsh - BOSTON MAYOR - “wasted a lot of time and money” ...[*]Paulina Vega - MISS UNIVERSE, 2014 - “hypocrite” ...[*]Paul Singer - HEDGE FUND MANAGER - “Mr. Amnesty” ...[*]Lincoln Chafee - FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER RHODE ISLAND GOVERNOR - “Can anyone imagine Chafee as president? No way.” ...[*]Rick Scott - FLORIDA GOVERNOR - “did really poorly on television” ...[*]Juan Williams - POLITICAL ANALYST, FOX NEWS - “you never speak well of me & yet when I saw you at Fox you ran over like a child and wanted a picture” ...[*]Joy Behar - TELEVISION HOST - “fired from her last show for lack of ratings” ...[*]Charles Blow - COLUMNIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES - “dishonest reporting” ...[*]Brent Bozell - PRESIDENT, MEDIA RESEARCH CENTER - “begging for money like a dog”

I can guarantee almost all of the people on your list had something negative to say about Trump first.

Old 04-06-2016, 05:30 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,167,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
You confuse opinion & facts with insults ... folks have not been kind to Trump and politics is a dirty business.

But thanks for spending all day on a ridiculous list with things like :

[*]Marty Walsh - BOSTON MAYOR - “wasted a lot of time and money” ...[*]Paulina Vega - MISS UNIVERSE, 2014 - “hypocrite” ...[*]Paul Singer - HEDGE FUND MANAGER - “Mr. Amnesty” ...[*]Lincoln Chafee - FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER RHODE ISLAND GOVERNOR - “Can anyone imagine Chafee as president? No way.” ...[*]Rick Scott - FLORIDA GOVERNOR - “did really poorly on television” ...[*]Juan Williams - POLITICAL ANALYST, FOX NEWS - “you never speak well of me & yet when I saw you at Fox you ran over like a child and wanted a picture” ...[*]Joy Behar - TELEVISION HOST - “fired from her last show for lack of ratings” ...[*]Charles Blow - COLUMNIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES - “dishonest reporting” ...[*]Brent Bozell - PRESIDENT, MEDIA RESEARCH CENTER - “begging for money like a dog”

I can guarantee almost all of the people on your list had something negative to say about Trump first.
Yeah, I took off a bunch of them because the list just took up too much space. The point is Trump insults people right and left and personally attacks them in an incredibly juvenile way. Adults don't call people names and generally try to take the higher road instead of escalating it. Funny how you can't up with such an extensive list for anyone else. Eventually, it gets old and at least part of the Wisconsin trouncing is likely a reflection of that.

Old 04-06-2016, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I took off a bunch of them because the list just took up too much space. The point is Trump insults people right and left and personally attacks them in an incredibly juvenile way. Eventually, it gets old and at least part of the Wisconsin trouncing is likely a reflection of that.
Thanks for your opinion, but like I said ... all of those people on the list either wrote or said something derogatory about Trump first. And I guess we'll see in NY if what you say is true.

Old 04-06-2016, 05:46 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Thanks for your opinion, but like I said ... all of those people on the list either wrote or said something derogatory about Trump first. And I guess we'll see in NY if what you say is true.
What did Heidi Cruz say about Trump again?

Old 04-06-2016, 06:00 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,841,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
AND Bob Vander Plaats?? He was Trump's friend, even helped him get introduced to the GOP party when he was considering a run before. But when he endorsed Cruz, Trump publicly lied and slandered him!

Old 04-06-2016, 06:03 PM

Quote:
New York is his home state, if he doesn't win that he needs to do what every other candidate that has lost their home state has done, pack his bags and go home.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Does anyone really believe that Mr. Haney had nothing to do with the Melania pic being published ?
Did the Heidi pic come out after that and was the pic doctored at all ?

Old 04-06-2016, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Does anyone really believe that Mr. Haney had nothing to do with the Melania pic being published ?
Did the Heidi pic come out after that and was the pic doctored at all ?
Okay, again, what did Heidi Cruz say about Trump that he was justified in what he did? Heidi Cruz, not her husband.

Was that picture not Mrs. Trump? Is her name not Mrs. Trump? Was Ted Cruz the person who paid Mrs. Trump to pose in that picture? Was Ted Cruz the professional photographer who took that picture of Mrs. Trump? Was Ted Cruz the publisher of GQ that published the picture? Was Ted Cruz the one who put the picture originally on the Internet a couple of years before Trump announced he was running for GOP president? If the answer to all those questions is "no" then the publishing of that picture was not his fault, regardless of whether he or the SuperPAC put it on Facebook.

Personally, I don't think it's anyone's fault, the picture is what it is, and both Trump and Mrs. Trump were quite proud of that picture in the past. There were no lies or falsehoods on it. If Trump is elected she will be the next First Lady. Her name is Melania Trump. I fail to see why it is now considered such an affront to either of the Trumps.

Old 04-06-2016, 07:24 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:
Okay, again, what did Heidi Cruz say about Trump that he was justified in what he did? Heidi Cruz, not her husband.

Was that picture not Mrs. Trump? Is her name not Mrs. Trump? Was Ted Cruz the person who paid Mrs. Trump to pose in that picture? Was Ted Cruz the professional photographer who took that picture of Mrs. Trump? Was Ted Cruz the publisher of GQ that published the picture? Was Ted Cruz the one who put the picture originally on the Internet a couple of years before Trump announced he was running for GOP president? If the answer to all those questions is "no" then the publishing of that picture was not his fault, regardless of whether he or the SuperPAC put it on Facebook.

Personally, I don't think it's anyone's fault, the picture is what it is, and both Trump and Mrs. Trump were quite proud of that picture in the past. There were no lies or falsehoods on it. If Trump is elected she will be the next First Lady. Her name is Melania Trump. I fail to see why it is now considered such an affront to either of the Trumps.
If Trump does go all the way; his daughter, Ivanka, would make a better "First Lady" than Melania IMHO.

Old 04-06-2016, 07:27 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,281,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
52% did not vote for Cruz. How can he be the nominee? The people of Wisconsin have spoken - Anyone but Cruz.
Yeah, he is not above 50%. He needs to get out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections