Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 06:57 PM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,976,240 times

Advertisements

_"Sanders' interview stumble"_
Bernie Sanders feeling media heat after new inteview - CNNPolitics.com

He wants to break up so-called "too big to fail" banks. How?, he's asked. He says, "I don't know."

What do you expect him to say? How does anyone know how to break up a "too big to fail" bank? Yet it's a policy fail with the propaganda arms of left wing, crony partnership apparatuses like CNN, NYT.

He wants to. As opposed to an HRC who wants to run a Bilderberg football into the end zone, arm outstretched, palm raised.

Old 04-05-2016, 06:58 PM

1,050 posts, read 698,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post

He wants to break up so-called "too big to fail" banks. How?, he's asked. He says, "I don't know."

What do you expect him to say? How does anyone know how to break up a "too big to fail" bank? Yet it's a policy fail with the propaganda arms of left wing, corporate apparatuses like CNN, NYT.

He wants to. As opposed to an HRC who wants to carry a Bilderberg football into the end zone.
He'll figure it out.

And I agree w/ you mm4, but the press is Hillary's, she's got them in her pocket

Old 04-05-2016, 07:04 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,972,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post

What do you expect him to say? How does anyone know how to break up a "too big to fail" bank? Yet it's a policy fail with the propaganda arms of left wing, crony partnership apparatuses like CNN, NYT.

He wants to. As opposed to an HRC who wants to run a Bilderberg football into the end zone, arm outstretched, palm raised.
Well I "want to" win the lottery, but that wanting increases my chances of actually doing it by exactly 0%

Old 04-05-2016, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Forest View Post
He'll figure it out.

And I agree w/ you mm4, but the press is Hillary's, she's got them in her pocket
Haha....so for the Sanders supporters, no plan = "he'll figure it out" but when it comes to Trump and his stupid wall, he has no idea what he is talking about and can never do it. Makes sense. Love the double standards...just goes to show both parties are pretty much the same mindless drivel just to try and trick people into voting for them based on absolutely nothing of substance...its all hype and emotion.

Old 04-05-2016, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Well I "want to" win the lottery, but that wanting increases my chances of actually doing it by exactly 0%
No one has a chance of increasing the probability of winning the lottery realistically.

Bernie'll get the job done

Old 04-05-2016, 07:07 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,955,379 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ug_BnLT9I

Old 04-05-2016, 07:09 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,955,379 times
Quote:
Haha....so for the Sanders supporters, no plan = "he'll figure it out" but when it comes to Trump and his stupid wall, he has no idea what he is talking about and can never do it. Makes sense. Love the double standards...just goes to show both parties are pretty much the same mindless drivel just to try and trick people into voting for them based on absolutely nothing of substance...its all hype and emotion.
Which Nobel Laureate and chief economist of the IMF have advocated for building a wall on the border, like they have advocated for breaking up the big parasite banks?

Old 04-05-2016, 07:09 PM

Quote:
What do you all want?

A Sanders' presidency all in one WaPo article? If you think it can fit, you all are deluded.

And to imply he won't figure it out is just biased opinion. But what can one expect from those sold out to the Hill?

Old 04-05-2016, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Forest View Post
No one has a chance of increasing the probability of winning the lottery realistically.

Bernie'll get the job done
Incorrect. Buy every combination of numbers and you are 100% guaranteed to win. The problem comes in if a) you literally don't have the time to organize and do it and/or b) you aren't the only winner, so its not profitable.

So just like winning the lottery Sanders may just well face similar insurmountable obstacles.

Old 04-05-2016, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Incorrect. Buy every combination of numbers and you are 100% guaranteed to win. The problem comes in if a) you literally don't have the time to organize and do it and/or b) you aren't the only winner, so its not profitable.

So just like winning the lottery Sanders may just well face similar insurmountable obstacles.
And tell me who has cracked or (taken the time to) all the probabilities to win their respective lottery every time?

Please, let's work w/ some real analogies
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections