Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2016, 07:21 AM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
Green card holders are legal immigrants!

If an illegal immigrant has a child born in the US and uses that child's US citizenship to gain legal status for himself/herself, that immigrant is no longer an "illegal"!!!

Do you know the difference between federal and state? Look it up!!!

You and your fellow Trumplets are shining examples of the sheer intellectual acumen regularly demonstrated by the Buffoonanator's worshipers.

Can't you liberal lefties debate without the childish references such as "Trumplets"? There is no law on the books that allows illegal aliens to gain legal status through their U.S. born kids nor should there be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2016, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Facts not open for debate:

Trump Tower Got Its Start With Undocumented Foreign Workers - NBC News

Trump Hired Polish Illegal Immigrants to Build Trump Tower | The Weekly Standard

The Story Behind Donald Trump's Undocumented Polish Workers | ThinkProgress

You are assuming the only way they get in is by walking across. A mistake of the first order.

Attack the reason they come EMPLOYMENT! It's Americans hiring these cretins! You think for one second they'll not find ways to get them into the country if their business plan relies upon them?

Actively enforce your already existing laws and you won't need the stupid wall. Build the wall and leave all other attractions in place for them and they'll find other ways to come into the country but you'll have a nice wall.......like Berlin did.

Once again, terrorists and criminals aren't looking for jobs. A good physical barrier would help the Border Patrol do their jobs more effectively. Do I have to post this link once again? I guess so!

Where U.S.-Mexico border fence is tall, it works

Old 04-13-2016, 10:21 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,204,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Can't you liberal lefties debate without the childish references such as "Trumplets"? There is no law on the books that allows illegal aliens to gain legal status through their U.S. born kids nor should there be.
Oh, so now a Rightie is complaining about Lefties using pejorative descriptors for them? Should I go back through your posts and cite all the times you've used used words like "*******s"?

Actually, there is such a law. Relatives of citizens get preference over just about everybody else, and the closer the blood relation, the more preference. Why do you think Righties are so concerned about so-called "anchor babies"?

Old 04-13-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Once again, terrorists and criminals aren't looking for jobs. A good physical barrier would help the Border Patrol do their jobs more effectively. Do I have to post this link once again? I guess so!

Where U.S.-Mexico border fence is tall, it works
Cite 1 single instance of a foreign-born terrorist who came into the US illegally through the Mexican border. Reposting the same irrelevant article isn't going to make it more relevant no matter how many times you do so. No foreign terrorists are sneaking across the US-Mexican border. They enter the country legally with visas.

Old 04-13-2016, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Oh, so now a Rightie is complaining about Lefties using pejorative descriptors for them? Should I go back through your posts and cite all the times you've used used words like "*******s"?

Actually, there is such a law. Relatives of citizens get preference over just about everybody else, and the closer the blood relation, the more preference. Why do you think Righties are so concerned about so-called "anchor babies"?

Maybe you should learn to keep your posters straight. I have never used the word "*******" nor any other derogatory terms for the opposition. Besides, do two wrongs make a right? Go ahead go back thru my posts you won't find a single time that I used that word. Anchor babies can only sponsor their parents when they reach adulthood and to my knowledge those parents have to be in their own countries at the time. The process doesn't start on our soil. Why shouldn't we be concerned about anchor babies? For one they aren't truly citizens according to the writers of the 14th Amendment and another thing is that they were born here due to their parent's violation of our immigration laws and of course they will all vote Democrat. If the opposite were true you don't think the Democrats would be worried and rightly so?

Old 04-13-2016, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Cite 1 single instance of a foreign-born terrorist who came into the US illegally through the Mexican border. Reposting the same irrelevant article isn't going to make it more relevant no matter how many times you do so. No foreign terrorists are sneaking across the US-Mexican border. They enter the country legally with visas.

The former FBI Director, Robert Mueller has said that there are those from known terrorist countries that have slipped into our country via our southern border and disappeared into our country. There is evidence of it. Just because they haven't struck yet doesn't mean they aren't waiting to. Since millions of illegal aliens have managed to breach our southern border how can you make your last statement with a straight face? No, they don't all enter our country with visas.

Old 04-13-2016, 11:20 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,973,894 times
A wall around Trump toward would be nice. Maybe create a Trump nation where Trump can live with his beautiful daughters, exotic animal-killer sons, his gold diggers and a few NYC rats and pigeons.

Old 04-14-2016, 04:51 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Nope. There are areas of the border that have extremely harsh elements, most illegals who try to cross in those areas die before ever reaching the border.

That is already being done, surprised you don't know that.

That's one of the reasons we have the Coast Guard.

We already watch our skies, though, if a plane flies below radar then they are harder to track.

You're against a wall but you're all for shooting on sight? That's extreme and unnecessary unless a person, illegal or not, is seriously endangering the life of another person.

Again, extreme. Stiff fines, and, maybe jail time if the person who hires illegals is a repeat offender.

$113 billion every single year is "a few billion"? Hardly. You think that much is just chump change or something?

I was just pointing out from the Canadian perspective of what you would need to do if you wanted to placate your obsession with the pipe dream of eradicating all illegal immigrants in the USA which to recap is build your super wall ,close off all points of entry into the USA and use extreme measures with prejudice toward any illegal immigrants that are found,also long jail terms for employers caught abetting illegals.
From all the hysteria and whining i read in the media about Americas illegal immigrant issues it seems You would like to rid the country of illegals but you dont really want to do what its going to take to solve the problem which will require much more than an expensive wall.

Old 04-14-2016, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Maybe you should learn to keep your posters straight. I have never used the word "*******" nor any other derogatory terms for the opposition. Besides, do two wrongs make a right? Go ahead go back thru my posts you won't find a single time that I used that word. Anchor babies can only sponsor their parents when they reach adulthood and to my knowledge those parents have to be in their own countries at the time. The process doesn't start on our soil. Why shouldn't we be concerned about anchor babies? For one they aren't truly citizens according to the writers of the 14th Amendment and another thing is that they were born here due to their parent's violation of our immigration laws and of course they will all vote Democrat. If the opposite were true you don't think the Democrats would be worried and rightly so?
Go preach to your fellow Righties to take the high road since they've been traveling the low for 30 years.

Old 04-14-2016, 05:44 AM

Quote:
The former FBI Director, Robert Mueller has said that there are those from known terrorist countries that have slipped into our country via our southern border and disappeared into our country. There is evidence of it. Just because they haven't struck yet doesn't mean they aren't waiting to. Since millions of illegal aliens have managed to breach our southern border how can you make your last statement with a straight face? No, they don't all enter our country with visas.
Given that Mueller was a Bush appointee, his credibility is suspect. Anybody with half a brain should realize by now that the Bush administration's version of "credible evidence" was an unsubstantiated report from some shady informant who heard from a guy whose third cousin twice removed saw three suspicious guys loading camel dung into a cart before sunrise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections