Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 10:11 PM

952 posts, read 518,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Don't have to work hard anymore ... thanks for checking on me though.

But keeping working hard ... you could be replaced any day by an illegal alien or a visa holder that you'll have to train in order to get your severance.
Don't really have to work that hard anymore, either...just feel better when I do is all. Not so much worried about getting replaced as I am about a Trump presidency and what that will do to our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2016, 10:23 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,201,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Don't really have to work that hard anymore, either...just feel better when I do is all. Not so much worried about getting replaced as I am about a Trump presidency and what that will do to our country.
Our country is already headed for Third World status if we keep diluting the population with poor, uneducated immigrants. If you're in favor of more and more people dependent on government assistance, don't worry. If you're in favor of more and more terrorists attacks on U.S. soil, don't worry. If you're in favor of increasing the national debt to a point where we can't afford the interest payments, don't worry. If you're in favor of more and more U.S. companies porting their operations outside the U.S., don't worry.

Don't worry - it'll be all OK under someone who is politically correct just like our current POTUS.

Old 04-07-2016, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Our country is already headed for Third World status if we keep diluting the population with poor, uneducated immigrants. If you're in favor of more and more people dependent on government assistance, don't worry. If you're in favor of more and more terrorists attacks on U.S. soil, don't worry. If you're in favor of increasing the national debt to a point where we can't afford the interest payments, don't worry. If you're in favor of more and more U.S. companies porting their operations outside the U.S., don't worry.

Don't worry - it'll be all OK under someone who is politically correct just like our current POTUS.
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the Trump bugs bite...

Old 04-07-2016, 10:37 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Build Trump's Wall Now

Do it!!! You guys start. Gather up all the materials and labor and get moving.

Make sure you keep all your receipts and wage records, mileage, per diem expenses, gas receipts, etc and send them to:

Donald Trump
1700 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC USA

Your check will be in the mail. Just keep working until you get it.

I would pitch in and help if it wasn't such a lame brained, guaranteed do nothing and cost more idea.

PS Allow extra time for your pay requests to be forwarded to Trump's actual address, not his fantasy one...

"Lame Brained"? Seriously?

When Clinton was president, a wall was built on the border between San Diego and Tijuana. It drastically cut down on crime and the number of illegals.

Yes, walls can and do get breached. However, between a wall and patrols, it gets very difficult to breach it.

I don't know why anyone would rather leave the border wide open and unprotected, unless they have an agenda.

Old 04-07-2016, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the Trump bugs bite...
So, you have no valid argument

Old 04-07-2016, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, you have no valid argument
Look, by wasting precious wall building time by posting on here, you are doing a great disservice to your leader.

Think of how many billions of illegal rapists and murderers have flooded across the border just since this thread started.

Just as I thought, you're all talk...

Old 04-08-2016, 12:45 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,125,281 times
Quote:
Trump is absolutely correct in that we need to build a wall and step up border enforcement to keep the illegals out. Have a read of this ...

Drunk-driving illegal immigrant who killed straight-A college student is on the run* | Daily Mail Online

Add in the drug trafficking that is killing America's youth and the number of illegals freeloading off the American government and you'd have to be blind to see that what we have now is NOT WORKING.
Agreed. Illegals have been running amok for decades

Old 04-08-2016, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Look, by wasting precious wall building time by posting on here, you are doing a great disservice to your leader.

Think of how many billions of illegal rapists and murderers have flooded across the border just since this thread started.

Just as I thought, you're all talk...
Gimme a break!

You can do better than that. Instead you go for cheap, untrue hyperbole. How do you know who sneaked into this country today? You don't know. "Billions"? Yeah, right.

"My leader"? Who is "my leader"?

Your post is a major fail.

Old 04-08-2016, 02:46 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

"Lame Brained"? Seriously?

When Clinton was president, a wall was built on the border between San Diego and Tijuana. It drastically cut down on crime and the number of illegals.

Yes, walls can and do get breached. However, between a wall and patrols, it gets very difficult to breach it.

I don't know why anyone would rather leave the border wide open and unprotected, unless they have an agenda.
As long as Americans want drugs then drugs will be available, to think building a billion dollar wall will slow the flow is a rather naive pipe-dream, the wall also wont make a dent in the inflow of illegal immigrants as theres just too many other ways to enter the USA..
As for an illegal having a traffic accident and killing some one? rather unfortunate but Americans kill Americans in car accidents to the tune of 40,000 people a year.

Old 04-08-2016, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
As long as Americans want drugs then drugs will be available, to think building a billion dollar wall will slow the flow is a rather naive pipe-dream, the wall also wont make a dent in the inflow of illegal immigrants as theres just too many other ways to enter the USA..
As for an illegal having a traffic accident and killing some one? rather unfortunate but Americans kill Americans in car accidents to the tune of 40,000 people a year.
It has slowed down in areas where there is a wall---I'm talking about both illegal immigration and drug trafficking. Period. It's not "a naive pipe dream", it's a fact. Do some reading about the ranchers who live on the border. They live in fear on a daily basis due to the constant flow of illegals on their property. Go tell them that a wall is useless.

So, you are in favor of wide open borders that aren't protected in any way, shape or form?

As for an illegal having a traffic accident and killing someone---If that illegal wasn't in the country, the accident wouldn't have happened. Same thing when an illegal murders an American---it wouldn't have happened if the illegal wasn't here. Quite frankly, I find your comments to be insensitive and callous. Try saying what you wrote to the families who lost loved ones at the hands of an illegal.

A wall will make it easier for the Border Patrol to do their jobs. Do you realize that there have been illegals who have been deported 5, 6 times or more? If it were difficult for them to return, do you think that would happen?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections