Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 05:29 AM

26,028 posts, read 22,225,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
OMG - you made this far too easy - from the exact same site:

Click on the ruling to see all of Trump's statements for that ruling.
True - 3 - (2%)
Mostly True - 7 - (6%)
Half True - 19 - (15%)
Mostly False - 20 - (16%)
False - 41 - (51%)
Pants on Fire - 21 - (19%)
PolitiFact: Donald Trump
If the numbers for Cruz are proof that Cruz is a liar, then the numbers for Trump are proof that Trump is the King of Liars.
Keep in mind there is a difference, too, between a lie and a misstatement because one was not well informed or current on an issue. Cruz is a bold-faced liar like Hillary and Trump has made some misstatements while getting familiar with the issues. Cruz has lied to promote himself and his sick agenda, a totally different and dangerous situation.

Keep in mind again that Ted Cruz set his bar at "Christian" values of which "deceit" is not one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...cruz-is-lying/

Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz's Claim to Truth Is a Big Fat Lie

Let's do the "short" list, What Has Ted Cruz Told The Truth About?

I'll start:

1. ?

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 04-08-2016 at 05:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2016, 05:32 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,592,104 times
The worst kinds of people are those that claim they are more moral than you and that makes them better.

Ted is one of those people.

Old 04-08-2016, 05:44 AM

20,130 posts, read 16,211,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Keep in mind there is a difference, too, between a lie and a misstatement because one was not well informed or current on an issue. Cruz is a bold-faced liar like Hillary and Trump has made some misstatements while getting familiar with the issues. Cruz has lied to promote himself and his sick agenda, a totally different and dangerous situation.

Keep in mind again that Ted Cruz set his bar at "Christian" values of which "deceit" is not one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...cruz-is-lying/

Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz's Claim to Truth Is a Big Fat Lie
Yes, I do keep that in mind, a misstatement would be either a Mostly True or Half True statement. I'm even willing to consider a Mostly False, but not False or Pants on Fire. I'm sorry, saying a presidential candidate is not familar or current on an issue, especially at this point in the campaign, is like saying they are too dumb to learn. I am just in the education field, allegedly the profession of all the dummies, I should not know more about the issues than someone who wants to be president of our country, especially after he has been running for the job for over 9 months. So which is Trump, the biggest liar running or just stupid? It's one or the other.

Old 04-08-2016, 05:57 AM

26,028 posts, read 22,225,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Yes, I do keep that in mind, a misstatement would be either a Mostly True or Half True statement. I'm even willing to consider a Mostly False, but not False or Pants on Fire. I'm sorry, saying a presidential candidate is not familar or current on an issue, especially at this point in the campaign, is like saying they are too dumb to learn. I am just in the education field, allegedly the profession of all the dummies, I should not know more about the issues than someone who wants to be president of our country, especially after he has been running for the job for over 9 months. So which is Trump, the biggest liar running or just stupid? It's one or the other.
Getting up to speed. If you are going to give a correct response, there is more work to it than just reading the media online.

He is obviously not stupid, which I am guessing you already know. Succeeding in business and negotiations, one cannot be stupid.

I think you went to school about the same time I did, so I am sure you had American government. The POTUS has a huge amount of resources when it comes to making decisions. There is no way that Trump would have those resources available at this time. I know with the military, he has said that he would consult the Generals and that alone says a lot to me, since my older son is a career officer and the person that becomes Commander In Chief makes a HUGE difference to me. Trump will call in the people he needs to make the best decisions and Lyin' Ted will base his decisions on the Old Testament.

So, no, it is not one or the other. Trump has been hammered with every possible question and expected for a quick response. They did the same thing to Carson, you remember him, the true Christian in the race - I got the bumper sticker!

Ted Cruz is evil to the core. He lies to promote himself. He has been separated from God by his habitual lying and is very dangerous. And, people thought Obama was the anti-Christ!

Old 04-08-2016, 06:11 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,888,539 times
Whenever Cruz gets caught in a lie, all he has to do is clarify to his minions, "I didn't say what I said I said" ... all is ok then.

Old 04-08-2016, 06:48 AM

33,594 posts, read 18,223,272 times
Cruz lies whenever he opens his mouth. I find it quite disturbing when I know what the truth is and Cruz says what he says. Cruz even bragged about winning Iowa when he stole Ben Carson's votes in Iowa. Cruz is a low life.

Old 04-08-2016, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
To tell you the truth he hasn't been talking much. When was the last time he talked policy? Trump has ten times more specifics than Cruz does and Trumps is accused of being short of detail. All you hear from Cruz is that I am the only one who has beaten Trump. Ok, why should I vote for YOU? As for the lie, it is just being a snake. He claims he meant liberal values, not New York values. Yeah, right. Why didn't you say that in the first place. He voted for the gang of 8 hoping the House would vote it down then has some convoluted explanation that he was really against it.
Cruz was for giving green cards to all illegals and make them legal.

Old 04-08-2016, 06:55 AM

3,412 posts, read 3,459,094 times
News headline politicians lie..
Ted is no different.

So is trump, Hillary and Bernie

Trump needs to get off this subject and act presidential if he wants to win. Calling someone a name is so middle school.

Old 04-08-2016, 07:04 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,209,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Ted is no different.

Trump needs to get off this subject and act presidential if he wants to win. Calling someone a name is so middle school.
They all name call - it's politics and it's OK when it's your candidate doing the calling.

Old 04-08-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Ted is no different.

The media does not focus on the attack to Trump, they only focus on Trump when he attacks the attacker. Trump's wife was attacked first. McCain attacked Trump and his supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections