Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2016, 07:13 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Hillary is right. She will not be indicted, regardless of how many charges are recommended against her by the FBI. The Obama regime is just too corrupt and will not indict the Democrat's presumptive nominee regardless of what crimes she has committed.

Also, the most serious scandal and legal threat that Hillary faces is not the emails or or the server. It is the pay for play while she was Secretary of State in exchanged for payments made by many of the most vile regimes on the planet to the Clinton Foundation.
"...based on what has been public through the beginning of April, there doesn’t seem to be a legitimate basis for any sort of criminal charge against her. I fear many commentators are allowing their analysis to become clouded by a longstanding distrust, or even hatred of Clinton..."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/analysis-s...opstories.html

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2016, 07:21 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
"...based on what has been public through the beginning of April, there doesn’t seem to be a legitimate basis for any sort of criminal charge against her. I fear many commentators are allowing their analysis to become clouded by a longstanding distrust, or even hatred of Clinton..."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/analysis-s...opstories.html

Ken
Leftists. If they aren't lying, they aren't trying.

Old 04-10-2016, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Good luck with that line of thought. That's the same kind of stupidity that led to the belief that "Republicans were being under-counted in the polls" (during the last Presidential election) "and therefor the polls showing Romney losing should be ignored". How'd THAT turn out eh?
The EXACT same thing is going on AGAIN in regards to polls showing Trump getting trounced by both Hillary AND Bernie. You folks NEVER learn. And then when something doesn't out the way you've been told it will turn out then it's "clearly" because of "some sort of corruption".

Ken

Old 04-10-2016, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Good luck with that line of thought. That's the same kind of stupidity that led to the belief that "Republicans were being under-counted in the polls" (during the last Presidential election) "and therefor the polls showing Romney losing should be ignored". How'd THAT turn out eh?
The EXACT same thing is going on AGAIN in regards to polls showing Trump getting trounced by both Hillary AND Bernie. You folks NEVER learn. And then when something doesn't out the way you've been told it will turn out then it's "clearly" because of "some sort of corruption".

Ken
Deflection request - denied.

The topic is the possible indictment of Hillary Clinton. I say she will not be, because the Obama regime will not indict her under any circumstances, regardless of how many counts are recommended against her.

The reasons for that could not be more obvious, even to you. Not that I expect you to tell the truth about any of this. In fact, I would be pretty surprised at this point if that were all of the sudden to start happening.

Old 04-10-2016, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Deflection request - denied.

The topic is the possible indictment of Hillary Clinton. I say she will not be, because the Obama regime will not indict her under any circumstances, regardless of how many counts are recommended against her.

The reasons for that could not be more obvious, even to you. Not that I expect you to tell the truth about any of this. In fact, I would be pretty surprised at this point if that were all of the sudden to start happening.
There has been NO evidence ever presented to show that Hillary EVER transmitted from or even held on her server any material that she KNEW to be classified - NONE, NADA, ZIP.

Ken

Old 04-10-2016, 07:43 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,821,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
Clinton: GOP in 'Fantasy' World Dreaming of Her Arrest - US News

what must it be like to live a life of such privilege, that you are completely exempt from wrongdoing.

and before people get their panties in a bunch and start calling me a contard or neocon or whatever the insult of the day happens to be, this goes for everyone who thinks and lives above the law.
No, it's just a matter of Clinton understanding reality.

Republicans have been convinced that Hillary Clinton "is going to jail any day now!" since Whitewater. Remember that? Ken Starr spent a decade investigating that, and finally wrote a report stating that there simply was nothing there. Then she was going to jail for killing Vince Foster. Remember? Then 'travelgate' was a high crime. Remember?

Nothing there.
Nothing there.
Nothing there.

You guys have convinced yourself that if Fox and Limbaugh say it, then it must be true! That's why you were so completely and utterly blindsided when there turned out to be no vast stockpiles of WMD. That's why Mitt Romney's loss stunned you all. Your 'news' sources told you that Saddam Hussein was the boogeyman who had the intent and means to attack America. They couldn't have been more wrong. Your 'information' sources told you that the polls were all skewed and the it was going to be "Romney in a landslide!". Totally wrong yet again.

And what have you learned from these decades of being perpetually wrong? Nothing. The bloviators who cried wolf are crying it again, and you're seeing wolves everywhere. They've assured you that this time, the emails are the worst thing since Nixon! And you've swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

And you know what?

A year from now, when Clinton is President, there'll be some brand-new trumped-up drivel coming down the pike. And Fox and the rest of the Axis of Disinformation will assure you that this time "it really is the end!" for Clinton. And you'll believe it again.

Because you always do.

Old 04-10-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
There has been NO evidence ever presented to show that Hillary EVER transmitted from or even held on her server any material that she KNEW to be classified - NONE, NADA, ZIP.

Ken
Lie.

Old 04-10-2016, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Lie.
Then SHOW ME the EVIDENCE.

Ken

Old 04-10-2016, 07:48 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,033,587 times
Hillary the Hag said Republicans are on her "worst enemies" list.

What a despicable thing to say. And she hopes to represent We, the People?

What a scum of a nasty, nasty, disgusting person.

Old 04-10-2016, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Then SHOW ME the EVIDENCE.

Ken
The evidence has been shown to you many times in numerous threads throughout this forum and also other forums I am sure. You are just being intentionally obtuse. Also, you are not someone who engages in honest dialogue. Feel free to search this forum, if you are interested, which I am certain that you are not. In fact, limit your search to your own posts, in which you will find the evidence quoted by you, time and time again.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections