Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2016, 12:56 PM

31,073 posts, read 22,094,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
None of Hillary's aides have the clearance to see special access program information, so I'd say that narrows the list down to just Hillary.

Also, it doesn't matter what Comey's FBI investigations finds, it's up to Lynch at the DOJ to pursue charges.
Lynch, will do whatever is favorable for Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2016, 12:56 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Truth to power.

Good news is, everyone who has paid attention and cares has already made up their mind and it's a dead issue when it comes to the general election.
It's not a dead issue if that horrible old hag is enjoying her new rug munching companions at her prison farm during the general election..

Old 04-10-2016, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Deflection request - denied.

The topic is the possible indictment of Hillary Clinton. I say she will not be, because the Obama regime will not indict her under any circumstances, regardless of how many counts are recommended against her.

The reasons for that could not be more obvious, even to you. Not that I expect you to tell the truth about any of this. In fact, I would be pretty surprised at this point if that were all of the sudden to start happening.
Watch the interview with the fairy god mother obama today, where he states, over and over again;
“I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case,” Obama told “Fox News Sunday.” “Nobody is above the law. How many times do I have to say it?”
He ain't much of a president, and he ain't much of a man, so let's see if this becomes a truth.
He does hate the Clintons, maybe even more than he hates America and white Americans, so perhaps he will enjoin seeing seeking cankles in a stripped pantsuit..

Old 04-10-2016, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
There has been NO evidence ever presented to show that Hillary EVER transmitted from or even held on her server any material that she KNEW to be classified - NONE, NADA, ZIP.

Ken
You are a tough nut to crack, you will go down swinging in view of all the evidence which you continue to totally ignore. You know what people say about excuses...?
It amazes me how anyone who has watched her over the last 20+ years could possible ever consider voting for her.. The blinders must be very firmly attached. Very sad, I really feel bad for you..

Old 04-10-2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Then SHOW ME the EVIDENCE.

Ken
You have been shown the evidence over and over again for over 20 years and refuse to even consider it in your blind devotion to one of the biggest criminals America has ever had to deal with. She has succeeded because of her power and connections, not because of her innocence...

Old 04-10-2016, 02:35 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
You are a tough nut to crack, you will go down swinging in view of all the evidence which you continue to totally ignore. You know what people say about excuses...?
It amazes me how anyone who has watched her over the last 20+ years could possible ever consider voting for her.. The blinders must be very firmly attached. Very sad, I really feel bad for you..
The blinders are no more firmly attached than the tin foil hats when it comes to the Clintons. And there ARE plenty of those.

Old 04-10-2016, 06:19 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,003,036 times
Quote:

The fact is NO INVESTIGATION has shown that Hillary had any information on that server that she KNEW was classified. NONE was marked classified and much of it was deemed to be classified only later.

Ken
Just the fact that she was Sec. of State indicates that she has the intelligence to know what is classified and what is not classified material. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, ignorance of her own intellect is no excuse either, she was in the position of obtaining and sending classified material, if she didn't know the difference then she is also incompetent to be POTUS.

Old 04-11-2016, 07:37 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryj View Post
Just the fact that she was Sec. of State indicates that she has the intelligence to know what is classified and what is not classified material. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, ignorance of her own intellect is no excuse either, she was in the position of obtaining and sending classified material, if she didn't know the difference then she is also incompetent to be POTUS.
By your standards Colin Powell could not be President OR Condaleeza Rise.

Old 04-11-2016, 10:49 AM

3,040 posts, read 5,003,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
By your standards Colin Powell could not be President OR Condaleeza Rise.
My answer to this is, you are correct. If Powell or Rice sent classified material using a non government server then they also have broken the law. This law on how to handle classified material applies to everyone working in the government, no person should be exempt and no person is above the law.

Old 04-11-2016, 11:00 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
what must it be like to live a life of such privilege, that you are completely exempt from wrongdoing.

So far she has been charged with no wrong doing and the Benghazi and Email issues are just baseless allegations from a desperate right wing who have no hope of procuring the white house and are relegated to their usual pathetic game of mud slinging and name calling as their only course of action..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections