Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 08:24 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,730,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You should listen to the segment from tonight before judging, he claims to be a new publicist just brought on board and then goes one to offer all the details of his switch from Marla Maples. A few days on the job and he is already offering 10 minutes of comments, not realistic.
Oh, he goes in vivid detail into Donald's romantic life. And finances, prenups, divorce, reputation, John Miller is very knowledgeable about Donald Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 08:28 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,344,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Oh, he goes in vivid detail into Donald's romantic life. And finances, prenups, divorce, reputation, John Miller is very knowledgeable about Donald Trump.
Oh forget it. This is big news.

I can't believe Donald Trump might have posed as his own publicist in 1991. This is going to bring him down for sure.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:35 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,351,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Oh forget it. This is big news.

I can't believe Donald Trump might have posed as his own publicist in 1991. This is going to bring him down for sure.
Just to clarify, he did this routinely, with countless reporters, for 3 decades. Not just in 1991. He created 2 different imaginary characters, (poorly) disguised his voice, and carried on long and rambling conversations about Donald Trump while pretending not to be Donald Trump. For 3 decades. He admitted to doing this in court testimony under oath. He admitted to doing this when he apologized to a few of the reporters and news outlets that caught him. He admitted doing this to Marla Maples. But today he denies ever even hearing of this story. He denies ever doing this. He adamantly insists that it is not his voice in the recordings. This is not how a sane person behaves.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:43 PM

57,356 posts, read 26,263,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Yes but he just started the job

The writer on People Magazine just stated the same.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:45 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,344,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
Just to clarify, he did this routinely, with countless reporters, for 3 decades. Not just in 1991. He created 2 different imaginary characters, (poorly) disguised his voice, and carried on long and rambling conversations about Donald Trump while pretending not to be Donald Trump. For 3 decades. He admitted to doing this in court testimony under oath. He admitted to doing this when he apologized to a few of the reporters and news outlets that caught him. He admitted doing this to Marla Maples. But today he denies ever even hearing of this story. He denies ever doing this. He adamantly insists that it is not his voice in the recordings. This is not how a sane person behaves.
Oh my God, really? This animal must be stopped. Come on dude... You need to grow a pair.

Maybe start talking about a proposal Trump made that you disagree with.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:59 PM

952 posts, read 519,076 times
Quote:
But it's how Trump behaves....

Trumps list of STD (stuff to do) tomorrow:

1. Write a big check to Ivana.
2. Write a big check to Marla.
3. Hide all the TV's, radios, cell phones, computers in the house so Melania and Barron don't get any outside information. Buy them lots, and I mean loads, of tremendous, and I mean unbelievably tremendous, gifts and send them on a cruise.
4. Threaten to sue people.
5. Call Ryan and Preibus and grovel for GOP money.
6. deny, deny, deny. It's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Old 05-13-2016, 09:01 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The funniest thing is, every time they post a thread like this, they actually show how little reason they have to oppose the guy. They validate their uncontrollable hate, and their very low despicable standards..

If this is the best they can do, then they really need to worry.
Hahahahahahaha! This has been hilarious. Your frontrunner is just . . . pathetic and this little ditty is but a drop in the bucket.

Pretending to be his own spokesperson whilst everyone else was laughing behind his back because they knew it was him.

It really is too precious.

He's just a ridiculous person.

Old 05-13-2016, 09:02 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,476,772 times
Quote:
Oh, I dunno. If someone who was not Donald Trump came onto CD and talked about doing something like that, I'm sure most folks here would think it perfectly fine.

Old 05-13-2016, 09:15 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Oh, I dunno. If someone who was not Donald Trump came onto CD and talked about doing something like that, I'm sure most folks here would think it perfectly fine.
Really? Nothing about that sounds a little . . 'off' . . . to you at all? Because I would think it was ridiculous if one of the Real Housewives did it much less a presidential nominee.

LOL.

I wouldn't say it's disqualifying but it definitely points to the absolute ridiculousness of a Trump presidency.

It's just too precious.

Old 05-13-2016, 09:21 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,351,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
If he would have owned it, yes many people would think it was purely funny. But here's the part that is definitely not funny: when confronted with an actual recording of his own voice, Donald Trump straight up lies and says it's not his voice, despite the fact that he literally confessed under oath to the contrary. That is a concerning level of pathological lying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections