Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 01:07 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,185,965 times

Advertisements

Barbara Res gave an excellent interview to the NYT

Ex-Trump employee: 'He thinks he's going to be king' | TheHill

Best quotes out of it:

"I couldn't imagine him ever doing a job where he would be beholden not to one person but 300 million," Barbara Res said in an interview with The New York Times.

"I think he thinks he's going to be king."

and

"I don't think he has the temperament necessarily for this kind of work," she said.

"He's not necessarily, in my mind, presidential material."

Old 05-17-2016, 01:19 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,418,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Donald? Is that you Donald?

It was a very good interview. She said the good and the bad. She didn't blink 9 trillion times like his ex-girlfriend did (which is a sign that you're telling a lie).

Am I to understand this non-blinking person is hocking a book?

Old 05-17-2016, 01:30 AM

Quote:
So far, it seems like most of the women who worked for him are voting for Hillary. I don't know about the ones who dated him.

The other woman who worked for him (Louise Sunshine? I think that was her name) also said she was voting for Hillary.

You also don`t know about the ones that worked for him since the Trump organization has more than 22,000 employees and you appear to have limited knowledge of 2.

Care to back up that "most" claim, or will you be honest enough to admit that you pulled it out of your ***?

Old 05-17-2016, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Am I to understand this non-blinking person is hocking a book?
I don't think they mentioned her book in the interview. It hasn't been mentioned in the other interviews I've seen either.

The first place I heard that she had a book was here.

Old 05-17-2016, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Barbara Res gave an excellent interview to the NYT

Ex-Trump employee: 'He thinks he's going to be king' | TheHill

Best quotes out of it:

"I couldn't imagine him ever doing a job where he would be beholden not to one person but 300 million," Barbara Res said in an interview with The New York Times.

"I think he thinks he's going to be king."

and

"I don't think he has the temperament necessarily for this kind of work," she said.

"He's not necessarily, in my mind, presidential material."

I think a president who will take charge without being on the payroll of big banks and foreign governments is exactly what we need.

A pathological liar who is only avoiding indictment because she is above the law as long as Obama is president is exactly what we don`t need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ScDPH9oIXg

Old 05-17-2016, 02:22 AM

Quote:
You also don`t know about the ones that worked for him since the Trump organization has more than 22,000 employees and you appear to have limited knowledge of 2.

Care to back up that "most" claim, or will you be honest enough to admit that you pulled it out of your ***?
She worked for him in the 1980s and she stayed for 18 years. Trump's organization was much smaller back in 1980. It didn't have 22,000 people in it. I doubt it had over 200, and that's being generous.

Old 05-17-2016, 02:25 AM

Quote:
I think a president who will take charge without being on the payroll of big banks and foreign governments is exactly what we need.

A pathological liar who is only avoiding indictment because she is above the law as long as Obama is president is exactly what we don`t need.

A pathological liar? Why would you vote for the guy who has state AG's suing him for fraud?

And guess what? Trump is now out doing fundraising and he's going to be on the payroll of those big banks and foreign governments too -- or do you think the campaign money just appears out of nowhere?

Old 05-17-2016, 04:09 AM

11,862 posts, read 5,835,602 times
Quote:
So far, it seems like most of the women who worked for him are voting for Hillary. I don't know about the ones who dated him.

The other woman who worked for him (Louise Sunshine? I think that was her name) also said she was voting for Hillary.

Most being a handful out of the thousands he's employed - get real if that's your definition of most. You're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Old 05-17-2016, 04:22 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,959,296 times
Out of the 55 women the NYT interviewed, they only cited 6. And two of them have come forward and said their words were twisted. No mention that Barabara Res tried to get rehired many times. If Trump was so bad, why want to work for him again? It's very important to Hillary's campaign if she can capitalize on the "women hate Trump" myth.

I'm a woman, and have female friends and family that absolutely will support him and see this smear as just what it is - a desperate attempt by Hillary to discredit a very formidable opponent.

Old 05-17-2016, 04:25 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,037,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Ex employees are obligated to vote for their previous employers?

Will you be starting a thread for every ex employee who is not voting for any of the candidates?

Fauxtroversy.
Good God, does everything have to be explained?

Nobody cares who she's voting for. To go on TV and announce it is what's ungrateful and ugly.

She's a nobody. I can't imagine who could possibly care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections