Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2016, 11:53 AM

45,768 posts, read 27,415,967 times

Advertisements

Clinton And Soros Are Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders

This free speech-busting goon squad operation is directed by supporters of Hillary Clinton. It is paid for mostly by George Soros and MoveOn.org and pushed by David Brock at Media Matters for America. It’s also funded by reclusive billionaire Jonathan Lewis, who was identified by the Miami New Times as a “mystery man.” He inherited roughly a billion dollars from his father Peter Lewis (founder of Progressive Insurance Company).

A march and demonstration against Trump at Trump Tower essentially fizzled Saturday when only 500 “protesters” of the promised 5000 showed up. Infiltrating the crowd, I learned most were from MoveOn or the Occupy movement. Soap was definitely in short supply in this crowd. Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.

It would not surprise me as more and more protests are sponsored by groups with hidden agendas.

This is a effect of a bad economy, where people will take money to do this because they are so needy.

Old 03-23-2016, 11:56 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,504,496 times
The DailyCaller is long known as a right-wing, fake-news, BS-spewing website with no facts to back up their allegations.

Old 03-23-2016, 11:59 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,149,182 times
Hmmm, interesting. This wonderful "Opinion" piece by the Daily Caller's Mens' Fashion Editor has no sources whatsoever. Where did the Fashion Editor get all that clandestine information? Is there a copy of said Craigslist ad? Interviews on camera with protesters? What, you've got nothing? That's what I thought.

Mick

Old 03-23-2016, 12:00 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,352,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

This free speech-busting goon squad operation is directed by supporters of Hillary Clinton. It is paid for mostly by George Soros and MoveOn.org and pushed by David Brock at Media Matters for America. It’s also funded by reclusive billionaire Jonathan Lewis, who was identified by the Miami New Times as a “mystery man.” He inherited roughly a billion dollars from his father Peter Lewis (founder of Progressive Insurance Company).

A march and demonstration against Trump at Trump Tower essentially fizzled Saturday when only 500 “protesters” of the promised 5000 showed up. Infiltrating the crowd, I learned most were from MoveOn or the Occupy movement. Soap was definitely in short supply in this crowd. Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.

It would not surprise me as more and more protests are sponsored by groups with hidden agendas.

This is a effect of a bad economy, where people will take money to do this because they are so needy.
You believe everything you read on the internet? Soros funds moveon.org and they endorsed Sanders, not Clinton.

Old 03-23-2016, 12:05 PM

18,982 posts, read 9,117,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Hmmm, interesting. This wonderful "Opinion" piece by the Daily Caller's Mens' Fashion Editor has no sources whatsoever. Where did the Fashion Editor get all that clandestine information? Is there a copy of said Craigslist ad? Interviews on camera with protesters? What, you've got nothing? That's what I thought.

Mick
Excellent questions. OP, maybe you could shed some light on this? It never struck you as suspicious that there were absolutely zero sources for these claims? Or was the fact that the writer was saying what you want to be true enough "proof" for you? It would seem the latter.

Old 03-23-2016, 12:31 PM

465 posts, read 258,187 times
Claim: Alien Baby Seen buying Pinkberry at Hidden Underwater Atlantis.

See what I did there? Any random can make a claim. Are the claims substantiated? Are they credible?

I doubt it, considering this is the same blog/"news" source that paid women to lie and say that they had slept with a Democratic Senator just so they could have a story to run with.

Old 03-23-2016, 01:03 PM

1,184 posts, read 723,636 times
At least he's paying more than the promised $15.00/hr minimum wage

Old 03-23-2016, 01:05 PM

3,012 posts, read 3,560,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The DailyCaller is long known as a right-wing, fake-news, BS-spewing website with no facts to back up their allegations.
Do you have any facts to back up your allegation here?

Old 03-23-2016, 01:08 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,447,579 times
An obviously biased opinion piece completely devoid of facts and logic...

How long before Trump retweets it?

"All I know is what's on the internet" - a dummy

Old 03-23-2016, 01:29 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,967,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

An opinion piece by a fashion editor. With no proof whatsoever. The fact that you are spreading this spurious faux-journalism piece is egregious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections