Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 11:43 AM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,999,589 times

Advertisements

A compilation of more than 30 years of video recordings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U

Old 06-09-2016, 11:59 AM

68,408 posts, read 54,700,917 times
It took Donny less than 3 hours to turn 180 degrees on what should happen to women who had abortions should they become illegal. In less than 3 hours he went from 'they would have to be punished' to 'they would be victims and those who performed the abortions would have to be punished'.

He was also for the Iraq invasion before he was against it.

Consistent voice my arse!

Old 06-09-2016, 11:59 AM

5,969 posts, read 3,935,022 times
He also once said Hillary only surrounds herself with the very best and brightest. And at least Trump did say one thing I think we can all agree with -- whether you liked him or not, Bill Clinton was the best president we've had in recent memory.

Old 06-09-2016, 12:02 PM

39,502 posts, read 27,878,526 times
I think Donald Trump should be president because of the following,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR55MHSh33I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_knRyu2ol8

Old 06-09-2016, 12:08 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,176,424 times
Short memory?

H-1B . . . bad . . . good . . . bad
Muslim ban . . . .hells yeah . . . . except my rich Muslim buddies . . . . . "just a suggestion"
Punishing mother for abortion . . . . yes . . . . no, no, I was talking about the mothers punishing themselves (wut?)
Judge Curiel . . . . biased . . . . Mexican heritage . . . . . "I was misconstrued"
Taking out Qaddafi . . . . no . . . . . only with a "surgical strike"
GOP pledge . . . . no . . . . . yes . . . . no. . . . yes
Campaign war chest . . . . . yes, $1 billion . . . .damn, no one gives me money, I mean, I get free TV exposure, don't need ca$h

I got tons more.

Mick

Old 06-09-2016, 12:12 PM

68,408 posts, read 54,700,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think Donald Trump should be president because of the following,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR55MHSh33I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_knRyu2ol8

13:42 of talking heads isn't going to change my opinion formed by 30+ years of watching his self-promoting 'let me pat myself on the back once again' huckstering. Has nothing to do with politics, I thought him a con-man when he was a Democrat and still do.

Old 06-09-2016, 12:17 PM

39,502 posts, read 27,878,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
13:42 of talking heads isn't going to change my opinion formed by 30+ years of watching his self-promoting 'let me pat myself on the back once again' huckstering. Has nothing to do with politics, I thought him a con-man when he was a Democrat and still do.
I really don't know why do you think of Trump as a con-man. (although I respect your opinion)

To me, he is a very outspoken New Yorker. Like Robert Kiyosaki pointed out, Trump has stepped on a lot of big toes and they don't like him. Trump said a lot of politically incorrect things, I admit, but he is a kind, nice, funny guy.

I have a friend who has actually met him in person. He said he was a very nice man who treated his employees very well.

He reminds me of my grandpa, and a lot of very nice rich men in my neighborhood. They are much better than those politically correct people who think very low of minorities, veterans, poor people.

Trump expects the same from everybody. I have a friend who will easily be labeled as a racist. He said a lot of bad things just about every race. But he is also a very kind, giving guy. He only respects you if you "earn" it. Yes, people might not like his "tone", but what you see is definitely what you get from this guy.

I can only speak for myself anyway.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 06-09-2016 at 12:27 PM..

Old 06-09-2016, 12:21 PM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,999,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
It took Donny less than 3 hours to turn 180 degrees on what should happen to women who had abortions should they become illegal. In less than 3 hours he went from 'they would have to be punished' to 'they would be victims and those who performed the abortions would have to be punished'.

He was also for the Iraq invasion before he was against it.

Consistent voice my arse!
He's been a consistent voice against war in Iraq.

Clinton was for the war--as always. She was even for the wall.

Old 06-09-2016, 12:30 PM

34,297 posts, read 15,749,664 times
She was for the wall until she became a bounce house for illegals to pander for their vote.

Old 06-09-2016, 12:38 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,345,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I really don't know why do you think of Trump as a con-man. (although I respect your opinion)

To me, he is a very outspoken New Yorker. Like Robert Kiyosaki pointed out, Trump has stepped on a lot of big toes and they don't like him. Trump said a lot of politically incorrect things, I admit, but he is a kind, nice, funny guy.

I have a friend who has actually met him in person. He said he was a very nice man who treated his employees very well.

He reminds me of my grandpa, and a lot of very nice rich men in my neighborhood. They are much better than those politically correct people who think very low of minorities, veterans, poor people.

Trump expects the same from everybody. I have a friend who will easily be labeled as a racist. He said a lot of bad things just about every race. But he is also a very kind, giving guy. He only respects you if you "earn" it. Yes, people might not like his "tone", but what you see is definitely what you get from this guy.

I can only speak for myself anyway.
I lived in New York City for years, and yes there are many outspoken New Yorkers.

But, outspoken New Yorkers can't stand him either. They don't think he is a very nice man. They think he is an obnoxious, tasteless, loud mouth braggart, and yuge publicity w*****. Even in NYC, these are not considered admirable attributes.

And he is so beloved by the NY Daily News!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections