Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 09:47 PM

11,998 posts, read 13,000,776 times

Advertisements

Pretty pathetic the NY Times wrote an article about it. This election is the worst LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2016, 09:54 PM

18,982 posts, read 9,135,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
"Delete your account" is weak. She's gotta do better . . . . . something witty, smart, insightful and funny . . . . go hire Jon Stewart as the social media manager.

Mick
That would be awesome!

Old 06-09-2016, 11:11 PM

11,180 posts, read 10,587,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
"Delete your account" is weak. She's got
ta do better . . . . . something witty, smart, insightful and funny . . . . go hire Jon Stewart as the social media manager.
Nah, Stewart at his peak couldn't have gotten 350k retweets in a month, much less within a couple of hours like this did. Forget how lame it sounds here in the retelling, it triggered a retweet tsunami the likes of which I'd never seen in my 7 years on twitter.
One minute I was strolling languidly through my twitter feed and the next BOOM! I haven't laughed out loud so much in years as I did at the reactions.

Insight would be the death of social media. It was witty and funny as hell. Like most great moments you had to be there, and millions of us were. The intern who did it will have her pick of jobs after the campaign's over. Stewart won't be able to afford her.

Old 06-09-2016, 11:23 PM

1,268 posts, read 803,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Hillary just tweeted to Trump "delete your account"....

Reins Prebus tweeted to Hillary "we all know how good you are with deleting..."

The tweet from Hillary came after Trump tweeted about Obama's endorsement.

Will be continued.
Aren't you forgetting why the tweet was sent? Do you think Trump might have sent something first? Did Hannity mention that before you ran here to post? I keep telling you guys, you only get a distorted truth when you watch Faux only.

Old 06-09-2016, 11:29 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,613,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hahaha..Trump could buy Twitter..

That would be great if Trump answered back to Hillary: "Hey Hill..who's watching Bill?

With what? Monopoly money?

Old 06-09-2016, 11:30 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,613,982 times
Hillary is getting ready to DRAG Trump by his orangutan orange COMB OVER!! LOL

Old 06-09-2016, 11:31 PM

11,180 posts, read 10,587,627 times
It wasn't unlike watching this. Except the cat held back until the very end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMIhL63KPxw

Old 06-10-2016, 04:51 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,723,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I wouldnt trust those who say its undervalued. They cant figure out how to make money and have been laying people off.

And no it wouldn't take all he has because you quite literally couldn't just sweep in and buy all of the stock. Good size chunks of it are tied up in employee compensation packages, with hedge funds, and with mutual funds that are all obligated to hold it for certain periods of time or in order to meet the guidelines for the funds that they manage. Its not a lump sum game.
Look, I really don't care about the value of twitter, or how much stock has to be bought to 'control' the company.. I just responded to someone who suggested that trump buy twitter. If we all wanted to OWN twitter, I guess we all could buy ONE SHARE. Then we could say we bought twitter. Then, we could all get together and delete trump's account. haha

Old 06-10-2016, 04:56 AM

23,745 posts, read 17,418,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
As unpresidential Trump is, wouldn't be surprised to see him tweet this.
Yes the preference is a neat well dressed, polite liar, divider and borderline criminal like obama and clinton. both of whom will be reviled by history.

oh, speaking of well dressed men, hillary has a frumpy wardrobe despite the 12k cost of some of her outfits. Since you want presidential, that includes appearance.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:59 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,723,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
With all due respect, your source links are mostly to the 'Gateway Pundit' (btw, have you read their terms--LOL?), so please excuse me if I find your 'tip' amusing.

Gateway Pundit Terms:

Accuracy of Data
We make no claims or promises about the quality, accuracy, or reliability of any content available on or through the Site or Services. TheGatewayPundit.com is not liable for any loss or damage that might arise from your reliance on any content available on or through the Site or Services.

But thanks for the tip.
Someone who believe that a pundit is reporting facts is sadly mistaken. A pundit, even on the interwebs, is just another talking head like you see defending various 'misconstrued' things on TV. Even if they know a lot, they are still just spouting their opinions. That applies to pundits on ALL SIDES of any issue.

Pundit | Pundit Definition by Merriam-Webster ---
Simple Definition of pundit

• : a person who knows a lot about a particular subject and who expresses ideas and opinions about that subject publicly (such as by speaking on television and radio shows)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections