Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 09:52 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,393,969 times

Advertisements

Scott Walker was polling at about 1% when he dropped out. How does anyone, even the most die-hard Republican, see him as a viable political candidate at all?

Maybe you can all make a donation to him...he still owes around $900K from his failed presidential bid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 10:03 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Default Walker / Kasich 2016!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Saw on The Kelley File last night that there's STILL a quiet effort underway to #DumpTrump at the convention and possibly replace him with Scott Walker. Then Kasich said today that it's "absolutely" possible he may not endorse going in to the convention. Is it possible we could get a Walker / Kasich ticket???

#Let'sDoThis!!!

The Republican party is a plane that is currently on coarse to smash in to the side of a mountain. There's still time for the pilots to grab hold of the controls and pull it up in to safety, but will they have the courage? Will they be brave enough to take a stand?

#JesusTakeTheWheel

Dear RNC:

Please please PLEASE cast aside your nominee who has received so many millions of votes from the rabid right "base" you've so carefully cultivated over the past twenty five years or so. Your "religious right" base who want someone as loony as they are. And then replace him with a d-bag like Scotty Walker who has really poor ratings even in his own home state.

You built this.

sincerely,

DNC

That'll go over like a pregnant pole vaulter.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:35 AM

4,668 posts, read 3,898,896 times
Quote:
Saw on The Kelley File last night that there's STILL a quiet effort underway to #DumpTrump at the convention and possibly replace him with Scott Walker. Then Kasich said today that it's "absolutely" possible he may not endorse going in to the convention. Is it possible we could get a Walker / Kasich ticket???

#Let'sDoThis!!!

The Republican party is a plane that is currently on coarse to smash in to the side of a mountain. There's still time for the pilots to grab hold of the controls and pull it up in to safety, but will they have the courage? Will they be brave enough to take a stand?

#JesusTakeTheWheel
Walker/Kasich would be a good ticket, but Trump is the nominee, so suck it up and vote for him or look else where. I'm voting Johnson.

I highly doubt any of the candidates on all 50 states are really Christians. Trump and Clinton can quote or try to quote the bible and claim to be Christians when it's suits their political needs, but they're just pandering.

Johnson is currently at 12% nationally, and pulling 1/4 of independents. You could look there. I just think of it this way, I have to compromise some to match a presidential candidate, it's just how far I'm willing to compromise.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:38 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,496,245 times
Quote:

#Let'sDoThis!!!

#JesusTakeTheWheel
#PureIdiocracy

Old 06-10-2016, 03:01 PM

39,223 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
Walker/Kasich would be a good ticket, but Trump is the nominee, so suck it up and vote for him or look else where. I'm voting Johnson.

I highly doubt any of the candidates on all 50 states are really Christians. Trump and Clinton can quote or try to quote the bible and claim to be Christians when it's suits their political needs, but they're just pandering.

Johnson is currently at 12% nationally, and pulling 1/4 of independents. You could look there. I just think of it this way, I have to compromise some to match a presidential candidate, it's just how far I'm willing to compromise.
I agree with this.

Trump should be the nominee, let voters decide. If you hate Republican party, look elsewhere, otherwise, suck it up and vote for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections