Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 11:46 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times

Advertisements

I just get a kick reading all these old posts from people who were so sure of what the election would bring. Even more interesting is: hardly any have come back to say, gee we were wrong or we jumped to conclusions. they all have an excuse for what happened.

Old 02-13-2017, 09:24 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
it's pretty clear that the team that is going to lay waste to trump and his pathetic quest for the presidency is bo, hc and ew.

Can't wait!
^^^ lol

Old 02-13-2017, 09:40 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,368,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I just get a kick reading all these old posts from people who were so sure of what the election would bring. Even more interesting is: hardly any have come back to say, gee we were wrong or we jumped to conclusions. they all have an excuse for what happened.
They're too busy setting fires and destroying innocent business owners livelihoods to come back and eat crow or ever admit they were wrong.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:39 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Other Hillary advantages -- experienced campaign strategists. Trump is using his inexperienced realtor son-in-law and daughter as his team. They're nice people but know zilch about political campaigns.

She'll have the same rapid response team that Obama had. Trump won't--he'll be tweeting.

She'll have an organized ground game. Trump won't.

She'll let the people she hires do their jobs. Trump won't.

She has surrogates willing to go to bat for her--many many of them. Trump will be lucky if he can get one or two GOP surrogates out there defending him. Right now he'll be lucky if they even support him.

She's experienced. Trump's not.

Also--all the rockers who songs Trump plays at his rallies to "pump people up" are one by one sending him cease and desist letters. Brian May of Queen is the latest to tell him stop using Champions of the World, please. He's going to be left with Meatloaf, Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.

And yet now people say Hillary was the disadvantaged candiate

Old 02-17-2017, 09:41 PM

325 posts, read 371,744 times
Quote:
It's pretty clear that the team that is going to lay waste to Trump and his pathetic quest for the Presidency is BO, HC and EW.

BO is going to play the role of "Humiliator in Chief" by taking every opportunity to remind voters that Trump is a joke, and consistently put him down in the cutting and humorous way that only BO can. He will do it though with grace and class not like little Marco. He will also be a reminder of what a real President with gravitas looks and sounds like - in contrast to the guy with no policies and little hands.

HC will for the most part stay above the fray, but regularly emphasize that Trump is not suited or ready for prime time especially as it relates to the nuclear button and US prestige around the world. As a result she can focus on money raising, organization, and the consistent roll out of policies.

EW is going to be tearing him a new one, and hit him over and over again as a small minded money grubber, who could care less about the little guy and is a one percenter through and through. Trump will eventually lose it with EW and say or do something really stupid that will simply reinforce his thin skin and ugly thinking.

Can't wait!
Hahahahaha! Revisiting these old threads are comedy GOLD.

Old 02-17-2017, 10:16 PM

8,892 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerDude View Post
but... but.. but she won the popular vote, it most count for something?
Actually, it doesn't. President Trump campaigned to win the electoral college. Surprised Hillary didn't .... it's only been around for around 200 years or so.

Old 02-19-2017, 07:11 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,588,087 times
Ugh! my worst nightmare having those harpies in charge. Almost as bad as having to watch The View. That would be torture. We should use it on our enemies to make them talk. Tape their eyes open and force them to listen to The View, and those harpies Warren, Hillary and Obama lying.

Old 02-19-2017, 10:03 AM

451 posts, read 236,050 times
Quote:
No I am not jesting and I could have added Sanders and Biden who are also about to tear him a new one.

What you call proud regarding BO I call confident which gives folks like you heartburn. I wonder why?

Regarding oratorical skills he puts screaming Donny to shame and has what your clown will never have - the Presidency.

I could go on but why bother so I'll just drop the mic and move on!
Hey.....how did that work out for you???

Old 02-19-2017, 02:13 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,951,424 times
Sorry, OP, but President Trump will overcome all three of those wastoids. Nobody can topple President Trump. The Democrat Party is in the process of imploding because of their embrace of extremism.

Old 02-19-2017, 04:55 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,580,593 times
I've certainly enjoyed skimming thru this thread. Many Mahalos to the OP for setting the tone way back in June 2016.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections