Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 08:20 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

I have a preference for choosing a candidate based on what is between their ears and not what is between their legs!
Well, that will disappoint Trump who made sure America knew about the size of his penis.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:25 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
It's true, he's facing a plethora of savvy, smart experienced voices. I predict Trump is going to become increasingly unhinged and disintegrate right before our eyes. He won't be able to take the legitimate attacks based on his very own words and viewpoints! I think he's looking increasingly fatigued and uncomfortable, whereas to me Hillary is looking increasingly energized. Now that he's been forced to reign in the hateful rhetoric he's lost his venomous reason for being.
No, he is facing a bunch of ultra corrupupt, lying sacks of ****. Trump deals with greedy, politicians every day. They wont know what hit them. If they think he is going to fold like weaklings Romney and Mccain..they are in for a rude awakening

Old 06-09-2016, 08:28 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,194,294 times
I'm all for a women in power, as long as she wants to benefit our country. I don't think Hillary has our best interests at heart

Old 06-09-2016, 08:37 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
I'm all for a women in power, as long as she wants to benefit our country. I don't think Hillary has our best interests at heart
You are correct. It's plainly obvious to those who are paying attention, that she doesn't have our best interests at heart. Too many voters are just voting for her because she's a woman. IIRC, there was one poster who said she looks forward to telling her grandchildren that she voted for Hillary. She thinks Hillary will be the first woman president. If Hillary wins, history (rightfully so) won't be kind to her. I'm sure that the poster's grandchildren will incredulously be asking her why she voted for Hillary. What will the excuses then be? That they didn't know?

Old 06-09-2016, 08:41 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Well, that will disappoint Trump who made sure America knew about the size of his penis.
Well . . . . . you know how he promised a 50 foot wall? It's really gonna be 15. It's cold outside, so . . . .

Mick

Old 06-09-2016, 08:49 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Well . . . . . you know how he promised a 50 foot wall? It's really gonna be 15. It's cold outside, so . . . .

Mick
So now all that is needed is a 16 foot ladder to defeat Donald's strategy?

Old 06-09-2016, 10:04 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,342,068 times
I really think a lot of Sanders supporters will go to Gary Johnson

Old 06-09-2016, 10:12 PM

7,639 posts, read 8,711,366 times
Well, if Trump and Clinton have a debated, with Obama in the audience, Trump only needs to say what Obama said in 2008, and ask Obama if it's correct.

Old 06-10-2016, 01:24 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
The COUNTRY's worst nightmare.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:41 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
It's pretty clear that the team that is going to lay waste to Trump and his pathetic quest for the Presidency is BO, HC and EW.

BO is going to play the role of "Humiliator in Chief" by taking every opportunity to remind voters that Trump is a joke, and consistently put him down in the cutting and humorous way that only BO can. He will do it though with grace and class not like little Marco. He will also be a reminder of what a real President with gravitas looks and sounds like - in contrast to the guy with no policies and little hands.

HC will for the most part stay above the fray, but regularly emphasize that Trump is not suited or ready for prime time especially as it relates to the nuclear button and US prestige around the world. As a result she can focus on money raising, organization, and the consistent roll out of policies.

EW is going to be tearing him a new one, and hit him over and over again as a small minded money grubber, who could care less about the little guy and is a one percenter through and through. Trump will eventually lose it with EW and say or do something really stupid that will simply reinforce his thin skin and ugly thinking.

Can't wait!
Yesterday was quite incredible regarding politics because I didn't think BO would endorse HC so quickly especially since he had Bernie to the White House before & he endorsed her a few hours later.
I was watching this live and the most explosive thing was EW calling Trump a "Racist Bully "! Finally somebody who has the guts to really call him out on what he truly is !
The Dems are united and are on a full frontal assault on Trump and HC now has EW & BO to eviscerate him during the campaign without her having to get into the "Mud" with him.
I wonder how the Trumpster is going to handle criticism from the sitting President who has a 51% approval rating? BO can always call him a racist since he was the head of the "Birther" movement.
Yesterday was a very well planned & executed assault on Trump which almost seemed like a D-Day invasion politically.
Like Dr. Dre' said in his song..."Today was a Good day".

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections