Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 04:16 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,156,559 times

Advertisements

It's pretty clear that the team that is going to lay waste to Trump and his pathetic quest for the Presidency is BO, HC and EW.

BO is going to play the role of "Humiliator in Chief" by taking every opportunity to remind voters that Trump is a joke, and consistently put him down in the cutting and humorous way that only BO can. He will do it though with grace and class not like little Marco. He will also be a reminder of what a real President with gravitas looks and sounds like - in contrast to the guy with no policies and little hands.

HC will for the most part stay above the fray, but regularly emphasize that Trump is not suited or ready for prime time especially as it relates to the nuclear button and US prestige around the world. As a result she can focus on money raising, organization, and the consistent roll out of policies.

EW is going to be tearing him a new one, and hit him over and over again as a small minded money grubber, who could care less about the little guy and is a one percenter through and through. Trump will eventually lose it with EW and say or do something really stupid that will simply reinforce his thin skin and ugly thinking.

Can't wait!

Old 06-09-2016, 04:19 PM

27,811 posts, read 16,324,812 times
Trump= establishments worst nightmare

Old 06-09-2016, 04:19 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,217,890 times
This is shaping up to be a really great election!!!!! Lots of fun! All for a handful of voters in swing states that Trump can't be bothered to court!!

Old 06-09-2016, 04:20 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,697,332 times
I think it's fair to say Bernie will soon be on the team too. He will rally his troops and focus their righteous anger on the real enemy soon.

Old 06-09-2016, 04:25 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,349,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I think it's fair to say Bernie will soon be on the team too. He will rally his troops and focus their righteous anger on the real enemy soon.
That's what I was going to say when I saw the title line of this thread. Trump won't be able to keep up and he won't get much help from the party. hehehehehe

Old 06-09-2016, 04:34 PM

26,216 posts, read 22,387,744 times
When Bernie sells out, I don't see a stampede toward Clinton's campaign. Bernie represented nearly everything that Clinton is not with the exception of "Democrat" thus his popularity with people with a conscience.

Warren, isn't that the one that made up being part Native American in order to get "advantages" that she wasn't due in the first place? Oh, that's right, those that support Hillary lack a moral compass just like their candidate.

It's going to be a long, hot summer for Hillary. I hope she gets some of those underarm shields for that excess sweating. I think Warren is salivating over the possibly of getting VP since with Hillary's poor health, it is very possible that the VP will become POTUS over the next four years.

Trump's worse nightmare? Probably the same as his supporters, that Hillary finds a way to cheat to win the election. She'll mobilize the "dead". If there is a way to cheat the system, Hillary will find it.

Hillary's "situation" is getting her tried in the court of public opinion. Hanging out with another one that cheated the system, Warren.............

I have a preference for choosing a candidate based on what is between their ears and not what is between their legs!

Old 06-09-2016, 04:35 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,174,212 times
I think Mark Cuban would get under Trump's orange skin like no one else . . . .

Mick

Old 06-09-2016, 04:46 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,806,429 times
Crooked Hillary and Pocahontas on the DNC Ticket?

WoW. I can't imagine a bigger gift to Donald Trump.

Old 06-09-2016, 04:46 PM

79,910 posts, read 44,432,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I think Mark Cuban would get under Trump's orange skin like no one else . . . .

Mick
Cuban would long, long, long before Obama will. Cuban will tread carefully though in case Trump wins.

All Trump will have to do is post a pic of Obama in his mom jeans.

Old 06-09-2016, 04:48 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,341,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
It's pretty clear that the team that is going to lay waste to Trump and his pathetic quest for the Presidency is BO, HC and EW.

BO is going to play the role of "Humiliator in Chief" by taking every opportunity to remind voters that Trump is a joke, and consistently put him down in the cutting and humorous way that only BO can. He will do it though with grace and class not like little Marco. He will also be a reminder of what a real President with gravitas looks and sounds like - in contrast to the guy with no policies and little hands.

HC will for the most part stay above the fray, but regularly emphasize that Trump is not suited or ready for prime time especially as it relates to the nuclear button and US prestige around the world. As a result she can focus on money raising, organization, and the consistent roll out of policies.

EW is going to be tearing him a new one, and hit him over and over again as a small minded money grubber, who could care less about the little guy and is a one percenter through and through. Trump will eventually lose it with EW and say or do something really stupid that will simply reinforce his thin skin and ugly thinking.

Can't wait!
Don't forget Biden, Michelle, Bernie and Bill. They are all in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections