Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 05:57 PM

4,710 posts, read 3,499,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm1976 View Post
I've never seen election coverage more biased than what I've seen so far with them blatantly favoring Hillary over Trump.

Every time I've turned on CNN for the past week it's a negative piece on Trump calling him a disgrace, racist etc and nothing but mostly positive coverage of Hillary like she's some saint when she has her share of flaws.

This feminist b*tch Elizabeth Warren that I'm watching right now has to be the worst. If you're a guy, how would you like to wake up next to her in the morning. Yikes.
Clearly you are a ffdtrump supporter as you both use the same 'vocabulary'. (Reference Carly (sp?) Fiorina. LOL.

Old 06-09-2016, 05:58 PM

7,736 posts, read 5,025,091 times
I want to Puke when I turn on CNN.. It is not stop. Every story. Every other minute . Can they make it any more obvious that they are a liberal owned news outlet? Trump does this. Trump does that. Trump dropped his ice cream. Trumps hair . Trumps butler from 30 years ago said this. Its Sickening!

Its all free publicity for trump though. CNN has saved him millions .

I actually think it makes Trump more popular also!

Old 06-09-2016, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Was Warren born with those starter studs in her earlobes?
Wow!

Old 06-09-2016, 06:00 PM

50 posts, read 49,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Clearly you are a ffdtrump supporter as you both use the same 'vocabulary'. (Reference Carly (sp?) Fiorina. LOL.
I've never had a problem with Carly Fiorina.

I actually think that his female spokesperson, Katrina Pierson, would make the perfect VP for him in that she's both a minority and a woman and she's very articulate. She's also easy on the eyes.

Old 06-09-2016, 06:15 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,156,944 times
Quote:
I've never seen election coverage more biased than what I've seen so far with them blatantly favoring Hillary over Trump.

Every time I've turned on CNN for the past week it's a negative piece on Trump calling him a disgrace, racist etc and nothing but mostly positive coverage of Hillary like she's some saint when she has her share of flaws.

This feminist b*tch Elizabeth Warren that I'm watching right now has to be the worst. If you're a guy, how would you like to wake up next to her in the morning. Yikes.
You weren't complaining about the coverage they gave him during the primary when he was getting free and constant coverage and calling in whenever he liked. Of course then he was playing in the minor leagues against the 16 dwarfs.

He is in the major leagues now running for President and can no longer get away with stupid remarks and behavior and expect the press to look the other way. So you and he need to put your "big boy" pants on and stop whining.

Since you brought up looks I wonder how Melania wakes up to an old orange geezer with bad hair every morning? Must be the money.

Old 06-09-2016, 06:24 PM

50 posts, read 49,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
You weren't complaining about the coverage they gave him during the primary when he was getting free and constant coverage and calling in whenever he liked. Of course then he was playing in the minor leagues against the 16 dwarfs.

He is in the major leagues now running for President and can no longer get away with stupid remarks and behavior and expect the press to look the other way. So you and he need to put your "big boy" pants on and stop whining.

Since you brought up looks I wonder how Melania wakes up to an old orange geezer with bad hair every morning? Must be the money.

I agree 100% with what he said about the Mexican judge who has ties to La Raza and he made a valid point that his Mexican heritage might cause him to be biased because though he's a legal citizen who was born in Indiana, many Mexicans seem to side with their own people whether they're illegal or legal and the judge likely doesn't like the fact that Trump plans to build a wall if he becomes President.
But of course CNN twists it around like he's some evil racist who hates the judge simply because he's Mexican.

Trump isn't "whining" and you would be upset, too, if you were labeled as a racist when the fact is that he employs a ton of Hispanics, Mexicans included.

Hillary is the true thin-skinned one and she would be in tears if she received half the negative press coverage and accusations that Trump has been receiving.

Old 06-09-2016, 06:25 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,997,215 times
It's gotten just as bad here on CD. I used to like coming on here but lately the same hateful garbage is spewed from hateful posters non stop. They are no better than CNN - in fact even worse because of the constant reference to skin color.

I have my theories as to what kind of people are posting nonstop. You have to wonder how many black or brown people would be offended if their skin color were constantly used for insults. But of course, Trump is white so anything goes. No insult is off the table, but it's TRUMP who is racist? Please.

Old 06-09-2016, 06:28 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,997,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post

Why not? The press certainly does it with Hillary and the left. If the mob in San Jose had been Trump supporters the headlines would be screaming weeks after the event. The day after the mob attacked Trump supporters, CNN had stopped even mentioning it by that afternoon.

Old 06-09-2016, 06:28 PM

Quote:
I've never had a problem with Carly Fiorina.

I actually think that his female spokesperson, Katrina Pierson, would make the perfect VP for him in that she's both a minority and a woman and she's very articulate. She's also easy on the eyes.
She has a record also.

Old 06-09-2016, 06:31 PM

3,375 posts, read 1,993,671 times
And that little pipsqueak Cuomo is behind it all, just a little boy trying to follow in his brothers footsteps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections