Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 12:19 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,516,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Already reped you so can't do it again. I have enjoyed reading your banter with the woman person who loves Pocahontas. Pocahontas lied ... and lied about her origins. Has a lot to do with something called 'content of character'. This is not just another politico distorting facts, making false promises, or just plain being disingenuous ... this is lying about her own being. An old phrase ... "A man who cannot be honest to himself, can be honest to no man". Lying to yourself and others about your own ancestry is unforgivable. One small branch of my ancestry traces back to the Boers of South Africa. So now can I claim that my lily-white a$$ is African-American? Keep on keepin' on with the woman person.

El Nox
Thanks El Nox. And great points you bring up. That's my hangup in all of this.....content of character, using her 1/32 version of native american to check the "minority" box.

Elizabeth Warren and Cherokee heritage: what is known about allegations - CSMonitor.com

"1. Warren listed herself as a minority. The Association of American Law Schools (AALS) directory included, as of its 1986-87 edition, a list of "minority law teachers." Warren, then at the University of Texas, was on the list. Moving to the University of Pennsylvania the next year, she continued to be on the minority list through the directory's 1994-95 edition. The later years of her listing coincided with her recruitment by Harvard Law School, initially as a visiting professor. "

And exactly, we can all go back in our own chain of ancestry and probably find lots of 1/32's, 1/64's of this/that/the other thing. But I don't think a person of character would use such a small background as defining themselves as a "minority", checking the "minority" box as a result. That's just abusing the system in my view. And in my opinion, for nothing more but using the system for personal selfish gain. That's unacceptable behavior in my view.

So here we have clinton/warren working together. One thing that does make sense in this pairing....2 people in my view that have zero moral compass and 2 people that no one on this forum as of yet can tell me what their accomplishments are/how they served/helped people that voted them in. Like attracts like once again.

Last edited by stevek64; 06-10-2016 at 12:30 PM..

Old 06-10-2016, 12:29 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,814,473 times
If Pocahontas is crooked Hillary's "secret weapon", then crooked Hillary has already lost the war.

(then again she's nothing but a chicken hawk anyway)
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections