Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 07:24 AM

919 posts, read 792,025 times

Advertisements

righties is just designation - like I am a lefty pretty weak retort as are many in this thread

Old 06-11-2016, 07:53 AM

26,024 posts, read 22,214,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
I watched the speech by Senator Warren yesterday live and finally somebody had the GUTS to call out what Trump really is which is a "racist bully"!
The Dems have united and launched a assault yesterday which is political war now.
Engard !
You mean, the woman that took advantage of a preference meant for a Native American, thus making a mockery of the preference? And, she called Trump a "racist bully"? You might want to read that real slow and give it some thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Wait... you seem to have that backwards. Warren LIED about being a racial/ethnic minority to gain advantages in her career. SHE'S the "racist bully."
That's it. That is where I was going. I think most people with a decent moral compass realize that what she did by taking the preference from a Native American is wrong and that she was making a mockery of it like it was something that wasn't deserved so she would just circumvent the system. She is an embarrassment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Nothing Lindsey Graham, Jeb Bush and the rest of the establishment hasn't said.
How did that work out for them?
Resting in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Exactly. Lying about your race to advance yourself is essentially the WORST kind of racism imaginable. She needs to steer clear of anything involving race.
Perhaps she is as "confused" as Hillary? I heard her barking and she was making such a fool of herself that no race is going to want to claim her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauialoha View Post
Ha ha, Elizabeth Warren just reamed Trump a new one and all you righties can do is parrot the same inconsequential name calling you hear from your hero.

Elizabeth Warren has the brains and command of the issues that Trump lacks, I guess that stings huh?

Some day maybe the serious Republicans will stand up to the haters in their midst and become a real party again. I think it may be happening now with Trump melting down - sure hope so. We need a two party system.
She is a lying cheat and made light of a preference meant for a Native American by claiming it for herself. That's pretty low down. She is making an old fool out of herself. If she has brains, she better call them up pretty quick. Just another poor excuse for a woman like Hillary that disgraces the women in our country that believe that being equal is being equal all the time not just when convenient and that being equal entails both rights and responsibilities to maintain that equality.

I think Elizabeth Warren is making a fool of herself for Hillary hoping to be the VP pick. Many are salivating over that possibly with Hillary's poor health. Hillary has probably promised several that they would be the pick and anyone that believes a promise from Hillary

Old 06-11-2016, 12:12 PM

919 posts, read 792,025 times
Quote:
She is a lying cheat and made light of a preference meant for a Native American by claiming it for herself. That's pretty low down. She is making an old fool out of herself.
Oh really? Apparently millions of people in her state and throughout the country disagree with you. Just as the majority in this country completely disagree with the hate that has been spewed at the President. Remember the election in 2008, and the one in 2012?

You're entitled to your opinion, just keep in mind it is in the minority and becoming more so all the time.

Old 06-11-2016, 12:19 PM

22,511 posts, read 12,057,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I know the dems have been believing the bs from the candidates for a long time because they can act sincere while putting the knife in your back - and that's why I've backed off from the Democratic party. The responses on here just show that you can no longer think for yourselves, that you take everything literally and can't comprehend someone who is not eloquent when they speak - funny because the dems use to be the middle class and blue collar and I know many an auto worker or trucker who would convey their opinion just like Trump and you knew what they meant because you didn't hold them to PC standards.

But one thing that that has changed is that you are no longer accepting of people with different opinions than your own and that was what the Democratic party was based on - acceptance even if you disagree. I'll take someone who may be uncouth but sincere rather than a two faced lier any day. Trust is the biggest issue - and I don't trust Hillary or Warren and you're a sad lot to think anything will change because a leopard doesn't change it's spots.
I can't rep you again but, this^^^^is spot on!

I, too, have long since backed off from the dems. They used to look out for the poor, working and middle classes and never would have tolerated illegals either displacing Americans in the workforce or depressing their wages. These days, they fight tooth and nail for illegals, putting them ahead of the millions of suffering underemployed and unemployed Americans. Neither party is looking out for us but at one time I would have expected much, much better from the dems.

They must be laughing themselves sick knowing that too many followers haven't picked up on this. You put it quite well---what is happening is "they can act sincere while putting the knife in your back"

Old 06-11-2016, 12:24 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,138,764 times
I can't wait for Trump supporters to do their tomahawk chops and war hoops when Warren is discussed. Might as well turn yet another minority group against The Donald.

Mick

Old 06-11-2016, 12:28 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,102,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I can't wait for Trump supporters to do their tomahawk chops and war hoops when Warren is discussed. Might as well turn yet another minority group against The Donald.

Mick
I have no doubt they will do so. That's how tone deaf the right is. They have reduced this election down to kindergarten-level name calling.

That said, this thread is the funniest one on C-D at the moment. All of the Trump childishness all gathered in one thread for us all to point and laugh at.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:00 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,967,082 times
I hear Native Americans are outraged at Trump as much if not more than they are at the Washington Redskins name/mascot (i.e. they don't give a sh**).

Old 06-11-2016, 02:01 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,146,332 times
The lady reminds me of a jack russell terrier crossed with a wolverine.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:07 PM

68,352 posts, read 54,513,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I'm sure glad the Democrats are finally showing their true colors. Trump wins again. When will they learn or will they just continue to dance for him?

They'll dance on his political grave.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:44 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,564,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
She gonna be so smooth he won't know for a week he lost his 3 hairs .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections