Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 07:53 AM

312 posts, read 270,343 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton, as you all know, is currently under federal investigation by both the FBI and DOJ. In all the years of politics, we have never seen a presidential candidate continue to run if they were under investigation, or win the primaries and gain a major endorsement from the president. So my question is, Does Obama's endorsement of Hillary mean that a federal indictment on Hillary is not coming?

Basically, is she going to get off? I've heard that the FBI will recommend an indictment to the DOJ but the Obama administration runs the DOJ. Loretta Lynch doesn't seem likely to disobey Obama's orders. If Obama is endorsing her now, there is no way he is going to sacrifice his reputation for her.

It just seems crazy that someone like Hillary, who is clearly guilty for not only her e-mail, but her dirty politics, money laundering, her own university scandal, foreign companies buying favors from her, GS speeches, defending rapist, etc. can somehow be able to escape an indictment let alone be the president. It's been proven that her e-mail server was hacked TWICE and they had to shut it down. How is that not compromising national security?

I have a friend who's father used to work in the FBI and he has said that if any FBI agent did what Hillary did, they would have been indicted on the spot, most likely 15+ years. The evidence is there to convict. She is clearly guilty. So why is this taking so long?

It will be a sad day in this country when young girls look up to Hillary as a role model, yet they don't really that what got her to where she is is corruption, lying, cheating, and being an overall awful person with no morals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 07:57 AM

52,805 posts, read 48,226,409 times
It's possible that Obama might be bluffing, as he has long had a reputation for lying. On the other hand, he had a closed-door meeting yesterday afternoon with Loretta Lynch, so who knows? If Hillary is not indicted, then this is a black eye for the FBI and for an already-corrupt justice system.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:01 AM

17,435 posts, read 11,456,807 times
Of course she won't be indicted. Obama controls the Justice Dept that would be indicting her. How naive to even ponder the thought that he's going to endorse her and then have her indicted. Really?

Old 06-10-2016, 08:03 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,993,263 times
I agree that Obama may be bluffing. It is well known he was never a huge fan of hers. If he is morally on the up and up, I cannot imagine him actually liking her. He may be "endorsing" her as part of the bigger scheme. If FBI recommends charges, he will approve. Next step, Vice President Biden, Democratic Nominee. He can say, "well I endorsed her until it was determined by the FBI that she indeed may have done criminal acts"

Old 06-10-2016, 08:08 AM

17,435 posts, read 11,456,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I agree that Obama may be bluffing. It is well known he was never a huge fan of hers. If he is morally on the up and up, I cannot imagine him actually liking her. He may be "endorsing" her as part of the bigger scheme. If FBI recommends charges, he will approve. Next step, Vice President Biden, Democratic Nominee. He can say, "well I endorsed her until it was determined by the FBI that she indeed may have done criminal acts"
Wrong, IMO. Obama would NEVER to anything that would give the democratic party a black eye. He has no love for Hilary, but is a devoted liberal and will do whatever it takes to prevent an indictment of the party's nominee for President. It's not about doing the right thing.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:35 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,136,805 times
There is no doubt that this is a clear indication that the Obama administration has no intentions of indicting their presidential nominee.

This is going to go down as one of the most overt cover up in US history.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:50 AM

2,251 posts, read 4,931,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifercheswold View Post
Hillary Clinton, as you all know, is currently under federal investigation by both the FBI and DOJ. In all the years of politics, we have never seen a presidential candidate continue to run if they were under investigation, or win the primaries and gain a major endorsement from the president. So my question is, Does Obama's endorsement of Hillary mean that a federal indictment on Hillary is not coming?

Basically, is she going to get off? I've heard that the FBI will recommend an indictment to the DOJ but the Obama administration runs the DOJ. Loretta Lynch doesn't seem likely to disobey Obama's orders. If Obama is endorsing her now, there is no way he is going to sacrifice his reputation for her.

It just seems crazy that someone like Hillary, who is clearly guilty for not only her e-mail, but her dirty politics, money laundering, her own university scandal, foreign companies buying favors from her, GS speeches, defending rapist, etc. can somehow be able to escape an indictment let alone be the president. It's been proven that her e-mail server was hacked TWICE and they had to shut it down. How is that not compromising national security?

I have a friend who's father used to work in the FBI and he has said that if any FBI agent did what Hillary did, they would have been indicted on the spot, most likely 15+ years. The evidence is there to convict. She is clearly guilty. So why is this taking so long?

It will be a sad day in this country when young girls look up to Hillary as a role model, yet they don't really that what got her to where she is is corruption, lying, cheating, and being an overall awful person with no morals.

Well said and totally agree!!!

I hate when criminals are "shirting" the justice system.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
There is no doubt that this is a clear indication that the Obama administration has no intentions of indicting their presidential nominee.

This is going to go down as one of the most overt cover up in US history.
If the FBI determines criminal intention, they will publicly announce so. I am not sure it can be covered up. It may be a blatant disregard when Obama instructs the DOJ to not proceed but we will know about it. His and her blind supporters will make excuses and probably call the FBI investigation rigged or something and all will be forgotten. Because you know, the millions of scandals that follow the Clintons have absolutely nothing to do with their actions, just a witch hunt.

Old 06-10-2016, 09:14 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,136,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
No

The answer is:

There'll be no indictment because this phony scandal is no more than all the previous GOP-generated slanders over the past 23+ years:

Rose Law Firm
White Water
Travelgate
Benghazi

And whatever other pitiful right wing failure I might have missed.

Carry on.

You do know that there was indictments for Hillary for Whitewater, the DOJ choose not to act on them.

There is a lawsuit to get Hillary's Whitewater indictments released to the public, but of course the government is stalling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
If the FBI determines criminal intention, they will publicly announce so. I am not sure it can be covered up. It may be a blatant disregard when Obama instructs the DOJ to not proceed but we will know about it. His and her blind supporters will make excuses and probably call the FBI investigation rigged or something and all will be forgotten. Because you know, the millions of scandals that follow the Clintons have absolutely nothing to do with their actions, just a witch hunt.
I don't have the same faith in the FBI that you do, I believe the FBI will do whatever Obama tells them to do.

Old 06-10-2016, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
No

The answer is:

There'll be no indictment because this phony scandal is no more than all the previous GOP-generated slanders over the past 23+ years:

Rose Law Firm
White Water
Travelgate
Benghazi

And whatever other pitiful right wing failure I might have missed.

Carry on.

Are you saying that the GOP planted the server in her basement? Scandalous!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections