Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 11:08 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,990,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
I am thankful for her arrogance in thinking she could be dismissive of all of Middle America, as the Rust Belt did her in, a losing fate she deserved.

Umm you meant rust belt rural whites? Hillary won overwhelmingly across most of largest counties in Middle America, at times larger margins than Obama did
https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...er-obamas.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2017, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
Hillary lost.

Illegal immigrant votes don't count.
Sorry but in reality you must prove each vote that was casted illegally before u can discredit them
Otherwise you can be arrested for murder and ruled guilty immediately without a trial and be executed tomorrow!

Besides the ones that were arrested for election fraud are trump voters lol

Old 02-12-2017, 11:40 PM

30,774 posts, read 18,527,350 times
As I've stated with other state polls, polling that showed HRC tied or winning in deeply red/conservative states should have been a sign to any thinking person that something was off with polling this cycle. Did anyone seriously ever think that HRC was leading/could win in Kansas??

Old 02-12-2017, 11:48 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,959,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Sorry but in reality you must prove each vote that was casted illegally before u can discredit them
Otherwise you can be arrested for murder and ruled guilty immediately without a trial and be executed tomorrow!

Besides the ones that were arrested for election fraud are trump voters lol
Illegal immigrants voted for Hillary. They shouldn't count.

Old 02-12-2017, 11:50 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,959,490 times
Quote:
Umm you meant rust belt rural whites? Hillary won overwhelmingly across most of largest counties in Middle America, at times larger margins than Obama did
Yeah she sure did. Thats why Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania went overwhelming for Hillary and she won all these states in landslides. Oh wait no she didn't.

Old 02-13-2017, 02:37 AM

34,280 posts, read 17,358,293 times
Quote:
Yeah she sure did. Thats why Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania went overwhelming for Hillary and she won all these states in landslides. Oh wait no she didn't.

Daywalk is hilarious at this point.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Illegal immigrants voted for Hillary. They shouldn't count.
No solid evidence, unlike trump supporters who actually got arrested for election fraud
http://www.vox.com/platform/amp/poli...mp-voter-fraud
A Texas man arrested on suspicion of voting fraud said he worked for Trump and was testing the system - LA Times

Fact is Hillary won millions more votes than the current so called prez!!
The people want hillary in reality

Old 02-13-2017, 07:55 AM

26,220 posts, read 22,387,744 times
Quote:
Hillary Clinton lost. Didn't you get the memo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
As I've stated with other state polls, polling that showed HRC tied or winning in deeply red/conservative states should have been a sign to any thinking person that something was off with polling this cycle. Did anyone seriously ever think that HRC was leading/could win in Kansas??
I have spent about 30 years in KS, am married to someone who was born and raised here and we have reached retirement age, and when I read about KS turning blue, I turned blue from laughing!

Quote:
Born in MI and having relatives there, understanding what job loss to foreign countries has meant, I knew that MI would not go for Hillary, actually same with Ohio & PA when it came to job loss. Anyone that had a clue knew how this would play out despite the Clinton campaign paying for the polls to read otherwise.

Quote:
No solid evidence, unlike trump supporters who actually got arrested for election fraud
http://www.vox.com/platform/amp/poli...mp-voter-fraud
A Texas man arrested on suspicion of voting fraud said he worked for Trump and was testing the system - LA Times

Fact is Hillary won millions more votes than the current so called prez!!
The people want hillary in reality
The fact is, there is no ribbon for 2nd place. Your candidate was a loser, is a loser and will always be a loser.

It will be a long 8 years for you.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:22 AM

46 posts, read 80,391 times
Being a native Kansan I can say that only once in my lifetime has Kansas gone blue in a national election. (Johnson beat Goldwater in 1964.) It would really take a real far to the right candidate for the Republican side, and a centrist Democrat to win the state, and even then I am not absolutely sure.

Old 02-13-2017, 09:49 AM

7,978 posts, read 7,390,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Daywalk is hilarious at this point.

For a while there, I thought he was cured of his obsessive/compulsive disorder. When do we get the next batch of statistics, Daywalk? Chop chop!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections