Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2016, 03:09 PM

21,992 posts, read 15,793,379 times

Advertisements

Are Republicans trying to pretend Trump isn't happening? He's their GOP nominee, yet they are hiding Trump like he's their deep dark secret.

There does not seem to be any mention of Donald Trump on the official Republican Party website, gop.com. Hillary is there. Bernie is there. George H.W.Bush is there. Reagan is there. Reagan/Bush. Lincoln is there. No Trump anywhere. Not on the blog, signups. Not anywhere that I could find.

"If you go to the Republican National Committee website, there is a crowded homepage with no mention of Donald Trump. I’ve been watching it for a few days. They recently had a petition asking people to sign if they want to “Take Back The White House.” Even in the body of that petition, there was no mention of Trump. Judging from their website, the RNC is acting as if Clinton is running unopposed."

Wow She's Right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 03:14 PM

18,982 posts, read 9,131,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Are Republicans trying to pretend Trump isn't happening? He's their GOP nominee, yet they are hiding Trump like he's their deep dark secret.

There does not seem to be any mention of Donald Trump on the official Republican Party website, gop.com. Hillary is there. Bernie is there. George H.W.Bush is there. Reagan is there. Reagan/Bush. Lincoln is there. No Trump anywhere. Not on the blog, signups. Not anywhere that I could find.

"If you go to the Republican National Committee website, there is a crowded homepage with no mention of Donald Trump. I’ve been watching it for a few days. They recently had a petition asking people to sign if they want to “Take Back The White House.” Even in the body of that petition, there was no mention of Trump. Judging from their website, the RNC is acting as if Clinton is running unopposed."

Wow She's Right
They're so ashamed of their candidate they refuse to acknowledge him. I give them props for having that much self-awareness. They know exactly what their candidate is.

They can run from Trump, but they can't hide. It's hilarious how hard they're trying, though.

Old 06-10-2016, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
They're so ashamed of their candidate they refuse to acknowledge him. I give them props for having that much self-awareness. They know exactly what their candidate is.

They can run from Trump, but they can't hide. It's hilarious how hard they're trying, though.
I'm really amazed that he hasn't gotten into a Twittertantrum with the RNC.

Old 06-10-2016, 03:24 PM

26,209 posts, read 22,382,868 times
As a Trump supporter, I don't really care whether he is on that website or not.

I got my information from this website, his speeches/rallies and using my own thought process to choose the best candidate among the 17 that started out.

I could not find an "about us" on that website which I found unusual.

Old 06-10-2016, 03:36 PM

34,297 posts, read 15,742,664 times
Still rolling out the shiny button threads when it's about:

" It's about THE ECONOMY STUPID" remember that !!!

No one want to eat dinner or have a beer with hedge fund hound Hillary. arf, arf, arf

Old 06-10-2016, 06:59 PM

Come on GOP, still no mention of Trump? That website needs to have Trump's orange face and white eyes plastered all over it.

Old 06-10-2016, 07:06 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,655,900 times
Trump equals anti establishment, that's why his supporters love him.
The GOP establishment hate Trump, that's why he's doesn't appear on their website.
Trump doesn't give a rats a$$ about this and neither do his supporters.
Why do you care, OP? (Are you a secret admirer?)

Old 06-10-2016, 08:34 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,172,546 times
lol, self-explanatory.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections