Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 04:28 PM

759 posts, read 643,524 times

Advertisements

Sorry, I meant Female but the emale got deleted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 04:31 PM

34,297 posts, read 15,749,664 times
[quote=ChloeC;44370390]Sorry, I meant Female but the emale got deleted. [/QUOT

That's not good enough. You need to delete the account. We have to protect Hillary. My legacy depends on it. G.W.Bush. that's code for me. I have to blame someone.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:32 PM

12,772 posts, read 8,019,066 times
Oh, I thought you meant felon...plenty of "F" words to describe her.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:33 PM

26,238 posts, read 22,408,737 times
Or, we might get lucky she'll be "I" (indicted) or thrown under the bus because of the constant flow in the media of more "discovery".

I was really hoping that the first woman would be a decent woman that would be one of our best, not a incompetent, political prostitute like Hillary. Each day I listen to the news, I can see "HOPE" that we will still get one of the best to be the first women POTUS.

I thought of a few "f" words for Hillary. I think they are against the TOS!

Old 06-10-2016, 04:37 PM

21,991 posts, read 15,799,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Or, we might get lucky she'll be "I" (indicted) or thrown under the bus because of the constant flow in the media of more "discovery".

I was really hoping that the first woman would be a decent woman that would be one of our best, not a incompetent, political prostitute like Hillary. Each day I listen to the news, I can see "HOPE" that we will still get one of the best to be the first women POTUS.

I thought of a few "f" words for Hillary. I think they are against the TOS!
Of course you hate Elizabeth Warren too. Sounds like a lot of women just hate women. Maybe they think the men will like them more that way?

Old 06-10-2016, 04:37 PM

15,822 posts, read 12,522,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeC View Post
Sorry, I meant Female but the emale got deleted.
Ha ha, you stole a Jimmy Fallon joke.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:58 PM

Thanks Katzpaw for posting that, it was great.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:58 PM

26,238 posts, read 22,408,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Of course you hate Elizabeth Warren too. Sounds like a lot of women just hate women. Maybe they think the men will like them more that way?
Ah "hate", the buzz word. No, I don't hate her. Why do you use that word? Do you "hate" a lot of people yourself? Hate is wrong, and even more wrong than lying about your status as a minority.

I don't understand why you are so hung up on the "woman" thing. That is the kind of thing that women like myself have been trying to turn around, preference because one is a woman. I entered the military in a field that had been open to women for only two years. I did fine there. I did my job just like the males did. I knew women who played the "woman card" and made it hard for every other woman.

If a woman wants to be equal, she needs to be equal all the time not just when it is convenient. I doubt that you are old enough to remember the 50s and 60s, the old burning the bra, etc. but women have fought for equality and it wasn't by yelling "sexist" every time they were uncomfortable with a question or action. Hillary is the most "sexist" candidate running. Sanders Calls Out MSNBC's Corporate Ownership -- In Interview On MSNBC and this is a real s-t-r-e-t-c-h: The Sexism of Calling out Hillary Clinton's $12,000 Jacket - Motto

Don't confuse your idea of "hating women" being the issue. Educate yourself on equality of women and the political prostitute Hillary Clinton. She does not represent women in a favorable light. Equal means equal all the time, not just when it is convenient.

How old fashioned is it for Hillary to think that women are responsible for their own rapes? Even 12 year old girls?

Out of the dark ages and leave Hillary there.

Old 06-10-2016, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Ah "hate", the buzz word. No, I don't hate her. Why do you use that word? Do you "hate" a lot of people yourself? Hate is wrong, and even more wrong than lying about your status as a minority.

I don't understand why you are so hung up on the "woman" thing. That is the kind of thing that women like myself have been trying to turn around, preference because one is a woman. I entered the military in a field that had been open to women for only two years. I did fine there. I did my job just like the males did. I knew women who played the "woman card" and made it hard for every other woman.

If a woman wants to be equal, she needs to be equal all the time not just when it is convenient. I doubt that you are old enough to remember the 50s and 60s, the old burning the bra, etc. but women have fought for equality and it wasn't by yelling "sexist" every time they were uncomfortable with a question or action. Hillary is the most "sexist" candidate running. Sanders Calls Out MSNBC's Corporate Ownership -- In Interview On MSNBC and this is a real s-t-r-e-t-c-h: The Sexism of Calling out Hillary Clinton's $12,000 Jacket - Motto

Don't confuse your idea of "hating women" being the issue. Educate yourself on equality of women and the political prostitute Hillary Clinton. She does not represent women in a favorable light. Equal means equal all the time, not just when it is convenient.

How old fashioned is it for Hillary to think that women are responsible for their own rapes? Even 12 year old girls?

Out of the dark ages and leave Hillary there.
You would never have been in the military if it were not for those women. And no, I'm not as old as you. I think a woman can be a great leader without needing to be a man. Women make great salespeople, not by confrontation but by persuasion. Women approach things differently. Maybe if a person is in the military, they think they need to be like men.

Elizabeth Warren did not lie about her status as a minority. Her parents raised her and her siblings with that as they were growing up. Would she contribute to a cookbook thirty years ago under some secret plan? What did she gain by posting recipes? That's all it takes for certain women to attack her. She gained nothing from her understanding and you cannot prove she is not a percentage Native American. Her cousins say their family did not like to talk about it because some didn't like that aspect of their heritage. Her brothers remember their parents talking about it. So for all the stories told in her family, she has that understanding and that's all it takes. Trump has a huge list of truly terrible things, truly terrible, and yet you attack Elizabeth Warren for all her accomplishments because of something where she did no wrong.

Old 06-10-2016, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeC View Post
No I didn't... I stole a viral tweet of someone... Who may have stole it from Jimmy?
unoriginal nonetheless
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections