Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 08:04 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,339,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
We're all native Americans.
Hmm... Anyone who believes that should have no problem with Elizabeth Warren saying she's NA.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 06-11-2016 at 08:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2016, 08:31 PM

22,590 posts, read 12,165,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I guess the democrats will be along to tell us that what Warren did was ok.
One made the argument in another thread that if Warren took a DNA test and no Indian blood was found, it doesn't mean that she doesn't have any. I say if it doesn't show up in the test, and it is even there, it has to be in an extremely minute amount. Either way, she is not a Native American Indian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Oh look, you posted a video produced by the Scott Brown campaign filled with GOP native american supporters. Yeah, that could never be biased or anything.
So, are you saying that the people in the video are not really Cherokees? That they are hired actors pretending to be Cherokees? If so, prove it.

Old 06-11-2016, 08:44 PM

30,566 posts, read 23,982,202 times
Quote:
Oh look, you posted a video produced by the Scott Brown campaign filled with GOP native american supporters. Yeah, that could never be biased or anything.
Do you deny that these are Cherokees? Their word holds more weight than yours.

Old 06-11-2016, 08:49 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,533,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Forget about ethics, honesty, integrity, responsibility, and lack of a moral compass.
Basically you can say that about most politicians. What are you saying ain't new. And definitely not exclusive to warren. Not by a long shot. And I will never say that the politicians I support are pure. Because they ain't. Just like any you support ain't. Though you might try to convince yourself they are.

Btw are you offended by all the folk on this board using the pocohantas name in a derogatory fashion? Seem to me that is pretty easy for folks just to throw that name around as an insult.

Last edited by baystater; 06-11-2016 at 08:59 PM..

Old 06-11-2016, 08:58 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,841,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
One made the argument in another thread that if Warren took a DNA test and no Indian blood was found, it doesn't mean that she doesn't have any. I say if it doesn't show up in the test, and it is even there, it has to be in an extremely minute amount. Either way, she is not a Native American Indian.

So, are you saying that the people in the video are not really Cherokees? That they are hired actors pretending to be Cherokees? If so, prove it.

The Cherokee people did not all have "redskin". Many had lily white skin and some with blue or green eyes, and red and blonde hair, according to the Spaniards that came to Southeast US.(Now Georgia and Florida)

The Mystery of the Mandanas | 100777.com

Old 06-11-2016, 10:10 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,295,280 times
Wow, after that I don't know what else to do but vote for racist, fraudulent, hate-mongering Donald Trump. Noticed they only interviewed North Carolina Cherokees, most likely in heavily Bible Belt areas. There are full-blooded Cherokees living in many parts of the US, wonder why they couldn't interview a more diverse pool of people?

Old 06-16-2016, 12:23 PM

26,238 posts, read 22,402,522 times
Quote:
The ones that support Hillary? Consider the source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
For me this a non issue. Economics is what I care about with her.
Strangely, many Americans survey consider "honesty and trustworthy" to be very important in this election, obviously not those that support Hillary though.

Quote:
Do you have reason to believe that these people speaking were not Native Americans? Seriously, imagine being a minority for which their was a preference in education or employment and knowing you lost out to a "fake", how would you feel or are you not able to put yourself in their place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; what we need are the BEST people in Congress and so on, if they happen to be Black Hispanic Lesbians, I'd be good with that. When it gets down to it; the hell with race, heritage or skin color when picking someone to take care of business.
I agree. As we know "gender" is big with Hillary supporters, not what is between her ears, but what is between her legs.

Quote:
Forget about ethics, honesty, integrity, responsibility, and lack of a moral compass.
Come on, you're talking about those that already support Hillary and left those virtues in the past!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

Kind of like someone stopped suspected of driving under the influence who refuses to take a test.

Quote:
The Cherokee people did not all have "redskin". Many had lily white skin and some with blue or green eyes, and red and blonde hair, according to the Spaniards that came to Southeast US.(Now Georgia and Florida)

The Mystery of the Mandanas | 100777.com
Do you have a link that shows her ancestry? Hey, I hope Clinton chooses her to run as VP. That will make my day! "Lying Cheats Unite Day"

Old 06-16-2016, 12:29 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,454,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
We're all native Americans.
Yes, but more qualified white male Native Americans don't get to go to the front of the line "on the basis of affirmative action'.........i.e....Race.......i.e.. quotas..

Last edited by Chaffeetrekker; 06-16-2016 at 01:36 PM..

Old 06-16-2016, 12:33 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,393,776 times
Quote:
Sure, because the Democrats see nothing wrong with fraud and corruption.

Old 06-17-2016, 12:38 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,995,209 times
Quote:
so you're claiming the video is bogus and she is a native american?...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections