Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 08:11 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,123,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
This happened.

I'm telling you, they're shooting him up with Xanax.
Can't see below the waist, but I am pretty sure he is desecrating our flag. The flag be like, "Damn, be like everybody else and burn me!!!! Help!!!!!"

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2016, 08:18 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,277,330 times
Quote:
This happened.

How very bizarre!

It rather sounds like the audience was on drugs as well.

In fact they must have been on acid if they think there is a chance in hell that Rice would ever agree to share a ticket with Trump. I think even the Bushes got a good laugh out of that.

"...Trump took a break during his rally for some audience participation, asking supporters who they "liked" for a running mate. Attendees shouted out former House Speaker Newt Gingrich; Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL); former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, according to Politico. Rice seemed to garner the biggest applause..."

Old 06-11-2016, 08:29 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,723,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
How very bizarre!

In fact they must have been on acid if they think there is a chance in hell that Rice would ever agree to share a ticket with Trump. I think even the Bushes got a good laugh out of that.

"...Trump took a break during his rally for some audience participation, asking supporters who they "liked" for a running mate. Attendees shouted out former House Speaker Newt Gingrich; Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL); former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, according to Politico. Rice seemed to garner the biggest applause..."
Is this how he plans to make all major decisions? "What do y'all think?????"

Old 06-12-2016, 02:05 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,946,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
How very bizarre!

How did a BLACK woman get the loudest applause at a KKK event? Did Trump hire people to applaud for her?

Old 06-12-2016, 02:29 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,728,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Did he talk about how he bribed Bondi to drop the fraud lawsuit? Were she and Scott paid for their appearance?
That's what I want to know. Did Bondi thank him for the $25K?

Quote:
This happened.

Oh no. Did he leave orange stains?

Old 06-12-2016, 11:08 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,778,320 times
We could see the back of the Convention center as we only saw lots and lots of people.

Btw rally was announced only 2 days prior to being held and many of my friends and supporters of Trump wanted to go but already had other appointments scheduled.

It was an amazing event. And sadly today it's proven again we need a man like Trump and don't have to wait for Obama to blame the guns and not mention Islamic terror as this person was on the FBI radar.

Old 06-12-2016, 11:16 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,540,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
And sadly today it's proven again we need a man like Trump and don't have to wait for Obama to blame the guns and not mention Islamic terror as this person was on the FBI radar.
GOP blocks bill to stop terrorists from buying guns
Quote:
The measure would have denied people on the terrorist watch list the ability to buy guns.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), who sponsored the legislation, argued that former President George W. Bush initially proposed the legislation in 2007, and the Obama administration also supports it.

Old 06-12-2016, 12:23 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,502,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Btw rally was announced only 2 days prior to being held and many of my friends and supporters of Trump wanted to go but already had other appointments scheduled.
That's Trump's excuse for having a small crowd.

Here's a link that announced the Tampa Trump rally FOUR days prior. It was announced Tue 6/7 and the rally was Sat 6/11.

Donald Trump plans to rally in Tampa with Rick Scott, Pam Bondi | Blogs | Orlando Weekly

Rick Scott, Pam Bondi expected to join Donald Trump in Tampa Saturday | Tampa Bay Times

Old 06-12-2016, 12:24 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,152,808 times
What, I know Islam is a religion of peace, but is Trump too? I mean, I thought Trump was calling for the killing of infidels.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:24 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,475,111 times
Tampa may have been a target of the mass murderer and may have dodged a mass casualty situation with the proximity of the terrorist and the inflammatory statements coming out from the speaker at the rally, some have compared him to Hitler and Mousillini.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections