Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 12:50 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,512,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Trump should worry about his own self geez!
I think hillary might have far more worries with her fbi criminal investigation alone than anything trump has going on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 01:05 AM

6,246 posts, read 3,645,592 times
Hope he delves into her Saudi connections, esp. in light of their involvement in 9/11. The real liberals/progressives are right to call her a corporatist warmonger and Republican Lite.

Old 06-12-2016, 01:14 AM

6,273 posts, read 5,103,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
How can that be, even the president only makes 500k a year???

A billion dollar campaign to secure a $500K a year job.

Old 06-12-2016, 01:20 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,512,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
A billion dollar campaign to secure a $500K a year job.
I've often pondered that reality/asked myself "why" too and the answers I always got back were not at all pretty.

Old 06-12-2016, 03:08 AM

15,087 posts, read 13,498,038 times
I'm looking forward to his speech too.

Is he going to spew his racist, bigoted, ignorant insults off the cuff? Or is he going to spew scripted racist, bigoted, ignorant insults via his teleprompter?

Old 06-12-2016, 03:46 AM

4,326 posts, read 1,273,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post

Is he going to spew his racist, bigoted, ignorant insults off the cuff? Or is he going to spew scripted racist, bigoted, ignorant insults via his teleprompter?
Trump will say what he wants, but as a Hispanic/Native American (Navajo) guy, I will never vote for him!

Old 06-12-2016, 06:18 AM

68,397 posts, read 54,685,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Trump fans are looking forward to Mondays speech..

Who makes 100+ million in last 10 years as a civil servant? ? Hillary Clinton.

How can that be, even the president only makes 500k a year???

Because Hillary sells out our country for cash!!
Even Obama just announced he is part of the Clinton crime family.

Trump is the first person ever to take on Hillary.

Of course the Trumpies conveniently overlook Donny selling out the country for $$$ by sending American jobs to China to make his clothing line with cheap labor. Funny how they believe Donny's an outsider and not a politician when he's nothing but a typical BSing 'good for me, not for thee' politician.

The Art of the Spiel sucks 'em in again!

Old 06-12-2016, 06:19 AM

17,429 posts, read 11,448,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post

You mean like you just did?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:21 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,135,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
One very telling detail that is hard to ignore is the history of all past presidents and the pattern of income they received giving speeches.
When they leave office they get big fees for speaking and as time goes by the fees decrease. That same pattern was evident for Bill Clinton too. Until Hillary became SOS and then there was a drastic increase in the fees he started getting. If that isn't a sure sigh of pay to play then there needs to be an explanation for this historical exception. Lets hear the spin on that from the morons who can't solve the 2 plus 2 = 4 riddle.
The scary thing about the Clintons is that they aren't even making any attempt to hide their criminal activity.

Judging by the reaction of the Hillary supporters, they seem pretty scared, they know Trump is going to expose the Clintons.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:25 AM

37,839 posts, read 41,193,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Trump fans have nothing better to do. It's a form of self abuse. I'm prepared to be underwhelmed, as always.
I'm pretty sure the Sanders fans are listening to the corrupt Clinton money talk and won't make the switch to Clinton. They may not vote for Trump but I don't see them voting for Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections