Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 06:33 AM

1,268 posts, read 800,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Nobody has ever had the balls to take on the Clintons.
LOL. You have tried so many times it is almost a running joke. You honestly think there is any truth to this statement? Seriously?

I can understand the focus on Clinton because Trump is being majorly exposed as a fraud. I can get the sentiment that it seems like we are losing America because your politics are in the actual minority and Faux keeps telling you its not. I can understand the angst against Obama. For the last seven and a half years, almost all the republicans have fallen on their sword trying to bring him down to no avail. That surely hurts.

To say nobody has taken on the Clintons is just stupid. I hate to use this language, and I would normally say ignorant, but in this case, stupid is the only word that fits. It is not that you haven't had the "balls". It's that you haven't had any evidence. Literally look into how much public money and elected official's time was spent by the right investigating the Clintons. It is astronomical, and fruitless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 06:42 AM

25,999 posts, read 22,192,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Seriously? How old are you? It has been 30 years of politically motivated hatchet jobs on the Clintons. Clown Trump has nothing new and nothing that has not been shown to be without merit many, many times. Enjoy it though. A hard day of reckoning awaits Trump followers - if not not July, then in November.
And, they have managed to buy their way out like they are trying to buy this election.

Refresher course: From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Primer on Bill and Hillary Clinton Scandals - The Atlantic and Hillary Clinton's cloud of corruption and ‘Death list’ and IRS ravaged ‘women of Clinton’ and that is just the "tip of the iceberg".

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
It will be interesting and I'm looking forward to it. He has a teleprompter so he will look presidential while exposing her corruption. That should make the bots happy.
I'm glad he is using the teleprompter, kind of like notecards in the olden days, as it will assure that he doesn't miss any of the "high" points! There is so much material that I can't imagine one speech could ever cover it. I suspect this was why Trump has been "quiet", "the quiet before the storm"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
I think hillary might have far more worries with her fbi criminal investigation alone than anything trump has going on.
I hope she purchased the "extra strength" deodorant and a good pair of dress shields because she has to be sweatin' it with double barrels pointed at her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
A billion dollar campaign to secure a $500K a year job.
Good point although, math is not the strong suit of supporters of Hillary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I'm looking forward to his speech too.

Is he going to spew his racist, bigoted, ignorant insults off the cuff? Or is he going to spew scripted racist, bigoted, ignorant insults via his teleprompter?
I didn't know he had "racist, bigoted, ignorant insults" to spew. I guess he has been holding those back. Not sure how you would know about this unless you are a close friend or acquaintance since I haven't heard him do this. All of this has been explained more than once, it is being lost on those that will not see. Kind of like "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink".

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Of course the Trumpies conveniently overlook Donny selling out the country for $$$ by sending American jobs to China to make his clothing line with cheap labor. Funny how they believe Donny's an outsider and not a politician when he's nothing but a typical BSing 'good for me, not for thee' politician.

The Art of the Spiel sucks 'em in again!
We have been over this too. Do Clinton's supporters EVER read the responses and go to the links that are provided in an attempt to educate them about the facts? If you want to dwell in ignorance about the economy, there is no way to force feed you the truth. In the US, the garment industry is in CA for the most part and they are using ILLEGAL LABOR. I have posted on this more than once and anyone that chooses to know the truth should have it down by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The scary thing about the Clintons is that they aren't even making any attempt to hide their criminal activity.

Judging by the reaction of the Hillary supporters, they seem pretty scared, they know Trump is going to expose the Clintons.
They have enough power and money behind them that they don't have to worry. Feds suppressing draft criminal indictment against Hillary Lots of stuff out there.

I came across this website (everyone should drop "google" and go with "Yahoo" on search) and it has a lot of "good" info: Featured Article Archives - The Hillary Daily The Hillary Daily It puts "it" all in one place.

Try to take on the Clintons and end up.......... http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/lib...y/bdycount.txt

Old 06-12-2016, 06:49 AM

68,349 posts, read 54,490,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
We have been over this too. Do Clinton's supporters EVER read the responses and go to the links that are provided in an attempt to educate them about the facts? If you want to dwell in ignorance about the economy, there is no way to force feed you the truth. In the US, the garment industry is in CA for the most part and they are using ILLEGAL LABOR. I have posted on this more than once and anyone that chooses to know the truth should have it down by now.
Thanks for confirming my point how the Trumpies conveniently overlook Donny's hypocrisy about doing exactly what he whines about others doing.

I don't give a rat's patootie if the garment industry's in California or on the moon for that matter, the point is Donny's a whining little hypocrite who does exactly the same things he accuses others of doing and says they are wrong for doing it while he's just a businessman doing business, what a pathetic little self-righteous baby he is.

And yes, I know you'll only blindly defend his blatant hypocrisy, it's what Trumpies do.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:58 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,347,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Of course the Trumpies conveniently overlook Donny selling out the country for $$$ by sending American jobs to China to make his clothing line with cheap labor. Funny how they believe Donny's an outsider and not a politician when he's nothing but a typical BSing 'good for me, not for thee' politician.

The Art of the Spiel sucks 'em in again!
Nothing criminal about having ties made in China. It's cheaper.

Look at all the corruption, criminal activity, murder surrounding Hillary Clinton...she is worse than John Gotti by far.

All Clinton supporters can say is Donald had ties made in China.

Even Trump University was loved by over 95% of students, and is an easy win in that lawsuit. Meanwhile Clinton Laureate Universities Scam much worse, more money.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:00 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,347,071 times
Can anyone tell us what time Trumps speech is on the Hillary politics of self enrichment is Monday?? What time is the speech... Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections