Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is the best choice if you are gay or if you are not
I'm gay supporting clinton 10 20.00%
I'm gay supportin Trump 10 20.00%
I'm not gay but align with the position of Trump most 13 26.00%
I'm not but align with the position of Clinton most 17 34.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 11:00 AM

26,084 posts, read 22,278,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Considering last nights terrorist attack on a gay nightclub in Florida by a low life person of Muslim faith name Omar Mateen, Trump will gain even more support from the Gay community since Hillary is oblivious to the hate and danger being spread by Islamic fanatics.
Agreeing. Hillary advocates for bringing in Muslim refugees and we have already seen what happens in the other countries to homosexuals, not to mention women, you know, the pro-woman thing.

Violence Against Homosexuals » Americans for Truth

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p...sexuality.aspx And, Hillary will increase their population in the USA.

Let's face it, we have enough "nutcases" of our to risk bringing in more. They are pressing for sharia law and are gaining traction in some areas of the country.

What people don't understand is that with Islam, their religious laws are the governmental laws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 11:12 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,870,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynkenny View Post
Did we already forget about North Carolina schools losing federal funding over the transgender bathroom controversy? Can't deny the office of the President has power.

Bet this really has Trump confused, who does he hate more perverts.....or Muslims!
Same for Clinton, which does she love more, perverts or Muslims? We know Obama loves both, LOL!

Old 06-12-2016, 11:39 AM

1,676 posts, read 949,410 times
I like Hillary. But as a gay man--especially after last night--I now feel that Donald Trump is the right person to lead us for this this time. We cannot continue to govern with a bleeding heart. We MUST be ruthless against this jihadist threat. Why should one minority (Muslims) get more protections and privileges than others (Jews, LGBT, etc) and women?

Old 06-12-2016, 11:39 AM

9,807 posts, read 11,189,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Considering last nights terrorist attack on a gay nightclub in Florida by a low life person of Muslim faith name Omar Mateen, Trump will gain even more support from the Gay community since Hillary is oblivious to the hate and danger being spread by Islamic fanatics.
I have gay liberal friends and I am not so sure that many more will (though I hope you are right). Many no doubt will buy into the gun law issue being the problem.

Old 06-12-2016, 11:40 AM

9,807 posts, read 11,189,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
I like Hillary. But as a gay man--especially after last night--I now feel that Donald Trump is the right person to lead us for this this time. We cannot continue to govern with a bleeding heart. We MUST be ruthless against this jihadist threat. Why should one minority (Muslims) get more protections and privileges than others (Jews, LGBT, etc) and women?
Please read "While Europe Slept" by Bruce Bauer. I felt this long before Bauer wrote that about a certain group. (But then again, I know European history and not the PC whitewashed version taught at universities.) Now there is the Moslem mayor of London (no, not just an ex-Moslem-now-atheist person of Pak origin, but an open Moslem in a town where almost everyone else has left religion). The major played footsies with radicals and didn't apologize until recently during the election campaign against Boris Johnson. So many gays are so hopelessly naive and idealistic. WAKE UP ALREADY.

Old 06-13-2016, 01:13 PM

34,299 posts, read 15,720,952 times
Lot of threads on gay support claims. Check this poll and see what sticks out at ya.

Seems the most votes go to the non gay for Hillary. But the actual gay vote goes to Trump.

Last edited by phma; 06-13-2016 at 01:26 PM..

Old 06-14-2016, 10:25 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,987,521 times
I am a gay man living in Philadelphia.

I have been involved in LGBT organizations for 40 years.

I am supporting Hillary.

I know no gay person who likes Trump.

Trump is a clown and a buffoon.

Old 06-14-2016, 10:29 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,690,936 times
There was no "I don't care" choice so I didn't vote. I do not understand so many people being concerned with others sex lives. Keep it in the bedroom. Sex is a private things, or should be.

Old 06-14-2016, 10:31 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,260,678 times
I'm not supporting Trump, and will hold my nose to vote for Clinton.

Nothing either of them could do would have prevented the Orlando shooting. I look at the policies of the parties, and one has consistently worked to deny me the same rights they enjoy, I will not be voting for that party.

Old 06-14-2016, 10:37 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,987,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I'm not supporting Trump, and will hold my nose to vote for Clinton.

Nothing either of them could do would have prevented the Orlando shooting. I look at the policies of the parties, and one has consistently worked to deny me the same rights they enjoy, I will not be voting for that party.
You are exactly right jjrose.

I have nothing but pity and contempt for any LGBT person voting for a Republican in the November election. They must be seriously lacking in intelligence and self respect.

But then again there were those Jewish "Kapos" who actually enabled the German Nazis during WW2.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections