Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2016, 08:53 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,438,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
I already wanted to vote for Trump. Voting for Hillary would mean more PC, cultural diversity stupidity, and open the floodgates for more muslim crazies to come into America.
Exactly, I can't do it. The Left has gone over to lunacy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2016, 09:04 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,405,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Restore our 2nd amendment.
Let the people fight back, as intended

So you want the Fed gov to prevent private businesses from saying "you are not welcome to bring guns into my establishment/on my property"? That's the only sort of 2A infringement I can even fathom in this scenario.

I find that surprising coming from a "small government" guy like you.

Has Donnie advocated for doing away with "gun free" zones? I honestly don't know.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:25 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,934,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Seeing as Orlando already happened, guess I can't argue your logic. Totally disagree with you on him doing this for self-interest. He doesn't have to do this and he has more true concern and love for our country than any candidate in a while. A vote for Hillary is a vote for the death of America and I don't think that is an understatement.
I would say that a vote for Hillary is likely out of fear for what an America under Trump would be like. Trump policies aren't good policies at all, yet Trumpets continue to be blind by this and defend him got for race-baiting comments because they aren't P.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
What does he get? In my view, what he gets is how to use people's emotions to empower himself.
Didn't Trump claim that he wanted to not take in refugees. This attack was by a NATURAL AMERICAN Muslim, not some refugee or immigrant who came to America. The profile is the same as any that hated homosexuals, he just happened to be Muslim and pledged allegiance to ISIS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
When tragedy strikes, we have three choices ...
We let it define us,
we let it destroy us, or
we let it strengthen us

Trump doesn't strengthen anything, he makes us weaker by dividing us even more. So you get to pick one of the other two.
I agree, you hit the nail on the head, Trump isn't a uniter, he is A divider. Far worse than Obama is and Trump isn't even winning states yet.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:45 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,095,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Does the recent terrorist attack in Orlando make you want to vote for Trump more ?

Bwahahahahaha!

Quote:
i know it solidifies my choice for the next presidential election .

...and apparently you required some additional data to validate your candidate...

Old 06-13-2016, 09:57 AM

59,199 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Money isn't the answer. Strong leadership and strong law enforcement is the answer.

Based on that, you might want to change your answer.

The killer is a Muslim.

The killer is a Democrat.

This happened under a democrat president.

/end
He ALSO used a VERY BIASED site.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:59 AM
SQL

1,337 posts, read 1,195,214 times
I have heard from various sources (not sure how accurate they are) that radical Islamists are hoping for a Trump presidency, because they believe his divisiveness and bigotry will be great for terrorist recruitment. Again, not sure how accurate it is, but I have heard this been said.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:03 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,286,221 times
So is Trump now sending people online to try to push for votes?

There seems to be an awful lot of these threads even though most of the country is revolted by his ghoulish response to this tragedy. Especially the LGBTG community.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:05 AM
SQL

1,337 posts, read 1,195,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
I already wanted to vote for Trump. Voting for Hillary would mean more PC, cultural diversity stupidity, and open the floodgates for more muslim crazies to come into America.
The suspect that was arrested for allegedly trying to blow up the LA gay pride parade was a blue eyed, blonde haired man. Radicals come in all forms. If it's not religion that they'll cling on to, they'll create some other variety of spiteful, bigoted social group or cult to perpetrate their hate and xenophobia.

http://ktla.com/2016/06/12/man-with-...parade-report/

Old 06-13-2016, 10:08 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Donald Trump's tax cut plan will add $12 trillion dollars to our national debt in the next 10 years.
Donald Trump's Tax Plan Would Cost $12 Trillion | CTJReports

Then Trumps tax cuts will add $24.5 trillion dollars to our national debt in the next 20 years.
Trump

And Trumps tax cuts will give the bottom 60% of American workers 13% of the tax cuts, and give the richest 20% of Americans 70% of the tax cuts.

To answer your question, "HELL NO."
LOL, and they want you to believe this because they don't want crony capitalism to end. The big guy can do all kind of things with the 72,000 tax code that the little guy can't. The little guy will have a much better chance under Trumps plan and K Street doesn't like it.

Trump plan will end "K Street cronyism" by ending "so many, if not most, of the deductions and loopholes and credits. Everyone wants their own special interests."

Lower rates will "make corporate inversions unnecessary by making America’s tax rate one of the best in the world.

Kudlow: Trump's Tax Plan Will Boost National Economy

Old 06-13-2016, 10:09 AM

1,110 posts, read 673,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Donald Trump's tax cut plan will add $12 trillion dollars to our national debt in the next 10 years.

Then Trumps tax cuts will add $24.5 trillion dollars to our national debt in the next 20 years.
Trump

And Trumps tax cuts will give the bottom 60% of American workers 13% of the tax cuts, and give the richest 20% of Americans 70% of the tax cuts.

To answer your question, "HELL NO."
Citizens for Tax Justice is a progressive Washington, D.C.-based advocacy and lobbying think tank... I'd take the article with a gain of salt...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections