Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2016, 04:53 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,652,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Really? And all politicians are just "talk"? What about king obama ? He said no more boots in Syria and Iraq ? Guess what!? There's hundreds if not thousands deployed to that death hole right now .

So what makes any other candidate or politician better . Even if trump is all talk . The stuff he says actually makes sense and I'll vote for someone that actually isn't turning a blind eye to the facts of what is happening to our country .
You are absolutely right. If they are not even saying the right thing, you can bet they won't be doing the right thing. What irritates me is they are demonizing him for saying the right thing. At least he knows what the problem is and if he is not stopped by the politicians I think he will get the right thing done. If this government takes our guns away we will be like sitting ducks for the terrorists to pluck off. Pity that club didn't have an armed guard or did they and the guards were killed?

We don't need protection. We just need to all come together and spread "happy talk." Poppycock!!

Hillary needs to go bake some cookies for her grandchildren and leave the grownups to solve the terrorists problems. She didn't do too good at that. Remember Benghazi?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 05:00 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,934,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Really then you must have a really good Crystal Ball, because you have no proof of this, until he becomes President. Everything else on your part is mere speculation. And nothing more!

Bottom line you cannot say this with 100% accuracy, until he becomes President, and I know many who thinks he will do a hell of a lot more then the moron we now have trying to run this Country.
To that point though, pro-Trumpers claim, "Oh Trump will be tough on terror." Perhaps he will, but their Crystal Ball is the same as others and very muddy. I just go to Trump's flip-flops and repositions as well as temperament for why he is a bad presidential nominee and one I cannot vote for.

Old 06-12-2016, 05:08 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,044,104 times
Quote:
Really? And all politicians are just "talk"? What about king obama ? He said no more boots in Syria and Iraq ? Guess what!? There's hundreds if not thousands deployed to that death hole right now .
And Trump said he's going to expand the US military even more and what do you think he's going to do with it? Park all our troops at home? I doubt it and I'll bet you he'll do the same things Obama is doing now except the Republicans will now say Trump is 'strong on terrorism' and is 'being proactive in fighting terrorism' when he sends our troops into the Middle East.

Quote:
So what makes any other candidate or politician better . Even if trump is all talk . The stuff he says actually makes sense and I'll vote for someone that actually isn't turning a blind eye to the facts of what is happening to our country .
To me all the available choices SUCK just that Trump is the worst of all of them because he's a egotistical SUPERDOUCHE that won't do anything different in Washington than what's happening now except that he'll make his rich buddies even more money with his policies while screwing the average American even more. That's about all he'll accomplish during his presidency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Really then you must have a really good Crystal Ball, because you have no proof of this, until he becomes President. Everything else on your part is mere speculation. And nothing more!

Bottom line you cannot say this with 100% accuracy, until he becomes President, and I know many who thinks he will do a hell of a lot more then the moron we now have trying to run this Country.
Of course its speculation, but its speculation based on his history. What makes you think he'll deliver on any of his promises especially when it comes to Muslims and latinos? No way IN HELL he's going to be able to get deport them all and he's already backtracked on that and many other things he's said in the last few months. The man has made a living on talking a big game while very often not being able to deliver on what he's said. So just as you say there's no proof that he'll become a bad president, there's also little if any proof that he'll be a decent one as well.

Old 06-12-2016, 05:11 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,777,219 times
No, I can imagine no scenario in which I'd vote for that bullying braggart.

And that's ESPECIALLY true regarding terrorism because of how inflammatory and unthinking he is.

Old 06-12-2016, 05:15 PM

16,115 posts, read 10,782,975 times
Quote:
Does the recent terrorist attack in Orlando make you want to vote for Trump more ?
Of course not.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:31 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,245,171 times
Nope. Nothing changes.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:34 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,559,606 times
Nope. I still think they're both TERRIBLE choices for POTUS.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:36 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,273,228 times
no. He wants to continue doing the very things that make them want to retaliate.

Unfortunately, so does Hillary.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:40 PM

26,549 posts, read 15,116,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yes, wavering a bit with Gary Johnson but I think we need Trump to address some serious issues.
I am severely discouraged by Gary Johnson and the other Libertarian Candidates refusing to admit that it is even possible to find pertinent information that could save lives on the cell phone of a terrorist.

I would have a hard time supporting him for that and his immigration stance. But I would have a hard time supporting Trump or Clinton too.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:42 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,273,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I am severely discouraged by Gary Johnson and the other Libertarian Candidates refusing to admit that it is even possible to find pertinent information that could save lives on the cell phone of a terrorist.
He isn't against the government getting a search warrant if they have probable cause.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections