Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 10:46 AM

759 posts, read 636,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
I second JFKIII. I'll take my chances with Trump. Obama has done squat the last 8 years except inflate racial tensions and perpetuate the war that Geroge W started. Hillary is more of the same. I'll take a chance on the Donald.

Trump 2016!
I second this and JFKIII.

America doesn't need more of the same.

Trump 2016

Say no to Muslim sympathizers in Washington! Say no to Obama and Hillary's Amerislam!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 10:48 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,644,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeC View Post

Trump 2016
It's the commonsense choice. I'm with you guys/gals/ or whatever I'm leaving out that will offend some one.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:54 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,229,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
50 people shot dead in Orlando on Obama's watch as President.

This speaks for itself.
50 people shot dead in Orlando because the Republicans repeatedly refused to work with Obama on gun control.

Donald Trump wants to keep the status quo on easy gun purchases.

That speaks for itself.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
50 people shot dead in Orlando because the Republicans repeatedly refused to work with Obama on gun control.

That speaks for itself.
So what's your solution?

80 million law abiding gun owners like myself want to know.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:31 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,113,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
50 people shot dead in Orlando on Obama's watch as President.

This speaks for itself.
3,000 people killed in NYC and DC on GWB's watch as President.

This speaks for itself.

Really?

Mick

Old 06-15-2016, 11:40 AM

25,948 posts, read 22,098,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
I'll take my chances with Trump.

Go Trump!
Definitely. Why go with a known incompetent liability like Hillary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
I second JFKIII. I'll take my chances with Trump. Obama has done squat the last 8 years except inflate racial tensions and perpetuate the war that Geroge W started. Hillary is more of the same. I'll take a chance on the Donald.

Trump 2016!
You know the theme for the Dems, "divided they fall".

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Like Obama is doing such a good job in protecting this country. Hillary will not only be following in his footsteps but she'll make things even worse than Obama has.

Brigitte Gabriel Reads the Muslim Brotherhood Plan for America..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFxNPvns7nU

^ that is Obama's, and Hillary's, America
They want to remain ignorant as that is the only way they can follow Hillary and support Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Hundreds died due to terrorism under Reagan. Does that speak for itself too?
Is Reagan running? I thought he passed away some time ago. That was then, this is now. No more of the same Obama by proxy, Hillary. Just say no to anti-American bought candidates. Arab nations

Quote:

Trump 2016

Say no to Muslim sympathizers in Washington! Say no to Obama and Hillary's Amerislam!
What you expect Obama and Hillary to not come through after accepting millions from the Middle East? Political prostitutes like Obama and Hillary sell to the highest bidder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

That speaks for itself.
Was Omar Mateen on the Terrorist Watch List? - The Atlantic So, you are wrong, it had nothing to do with the Republicans and gun control. That man was on the watchlist and removed during Hillary's term as Secretary of State and was a security guard by profession. He along with 1,000 others were removed from the "watchlist" almost they are being enabled: Judicial Watch: Homeland Security Records Reveal Officials Ordered Terrorist Watch List Scrubbed - Judicial Watch

Quote:
So what's your solution?

Yes, because that always protects the citizens, NOT!

TEN MYTHS ABOUT GUN CONTROL

Back to the Future: What History Teaches About Gun Confiscations - Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show

Old 06-15-2016, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
3,000 people killed in NYC and DC on GWB's watch as President.

This speaks for itself.

Really?

Mick
Yeah, an attack 9 months into a presidency that was being planned from 1996-2001 with terrorists taking flight lessons in our country in 1999 and 2000.

I didn't realize Bush missed all that while he was governor of Texas.

Where was Clinton during all this? On the golf course plotting his failed attempts to get Bin Laden?

You're comparing it to an attack 7 1/2 years into Obama's term? Why aren't you just blaming it on Bush 43 like everything else?

Really?

Old 06-15-2016, 01:29 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,113,070 times
Quote:
Yeah, an attack 9 months into a presidency that was being planned from 1996-2001 with terrorists taking flight lessons in our country in 1999 and 2000.

I didn't realize Bush missed all that while he was governor of Texas.

Where was Clinton during all this? On the golf course plotting his failed attempts to get Bin Laden?

You're comparing it to an attack 7 1/2 years into Obama's term? Why aren't you just blaming it on Bush 43 like everything else?

Really?
Oh, yes, I think it is entirely fair to the extent that GW Bush had received an explicit warning many weeks before the 9/11 attacks.

Quote:
President Bush was told more than a month before the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, that supporters of Osama bin Laden planned an attack within the United States with explosives and wanted to hijack airplanes, a government official said Friday.

The warning came in a secret briefing that Mr. Bush received at his ranch in Crawford, Tex., on Aug. 6, 2001. A report by a joint Congressional committee last year alluded to a ''closely held intelligence report'' that month about the threat of an attack by Al Qaeda, and the official confirmed an account by The Associated Press on Friday saying that the report was in fact part of the president's briefing in Crawford.
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/10/us...lans.html?_r=0

In Orlando, how is Obama responsible for an attack by a lone wolf, self-radicalized, self-loathing gay Muslim who was born in America? The guy was on FBI's radar and was looked at. Do you really think that any POTUS would make a decision on every individual possible suspect that FBI is looking at? No.

Mick

Old 06-15-2016, 09:25 PM

Quote:
So what's your solution?

I've said this many, many times.

The best solution is to ban guns for civilians.

Old 06-15-2016, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
So, you are wrong, it had nothing to do with the Republicans and gun control. That man was on the watchlist and removed during Hillary's term as Secretary of State and was a security guard by profession. He along with 1,000 others were removed from the "watchlist" almost they are being enabled:

It doesn't matter what list he was or was not on.

No one should be able to purchase an AR-15 or similar rifles off the shelf.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections