Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 02:42 PM

33,595 posts, read 18,231,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Americans especially the liberals and leftist would rather starve and be jobless than change their beliefs on political correctness.

Hillary's trade policies and favoritism towards her donors will help companies move even more jobs out of this country but that's ok because entitlement programs will kick in for more people as it already stands that we pay more entitlements in the last 8 years than ever in history. People want their free obamacare on the expense of the middle class. That won't last very long as many health insurance companies are on the verge of collapse.

I don't like Trump's personality but just like at my job professionally I rather work with someone that can get the job done unlike Hillary who will appoint a bunch of minorities and women to high positions that aren't qualified to hold those positions.

If Hillary wins, I still have my 6 figure income and if Trump wins it won't change that because I know how to adapt to both political parties' systems.

I want to see America on the right path, I'm tired of seeing America being short changed by the rich and powerful people and the constant lying by the establishment and the media.

Trump will never change, that's how stubborn he is but he tells it the way he sees it and that's what we want instead of all this pandering and lying by Hillary.
I too have funds to take me through my lifetime.. and then some.. but I am concerned about the future of this country.. it is falling apart and the left just don't get it..we are in free fall.

I am concerned for all Americans... I see other countries taking what should be ours.. jobs, education, and what do the American people have to settle for.. welfare.. they need to understand this nation can easily go into a very deep depression where there is anarchy. We need a leader to bring back jobs.. it is getting worse.
The government will not be able to sustain this many people coming in , getting welfare, working off the books, tax base shrinking, and the welfare lines growing.. we can't do it anymore.. People are in la la land.
I am glad I was a saver.. we will need money when inflation hits and it will hit big.

Old 06-17-2016, 05:39 PM

26,051 posts, read 22,245,465 times
I'm planning to have a one-on-one with my elected public servants to see what they have to say. This bunch of GOP Congress people we have seem to have some real issues. Our state is going broke, we have more than 55,000 illegal workers sucking the public assistance teat dry, our schools are a disaster, etc. and they are fiddling around and not endorsing Trump as yet.

Everyone needs to call out there congress people and demand some real answers on what they have been doing to fix the issues: economy, jobs, security and healthcare and why they have failed.

This will be a great time for some that have hesitated and wanted to run for office to rise to the top!

Old 06-17-2016, 09:23 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,196,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I'm planning to have a one-on-one with my elected public servants to see what they have to say. This bunch of GOP Congress people we have seem to have some real issues. Our state is going broke, we have more than 55,000 illegal workers sucking the public assistance teat dry, our schools are a disaster, etc. and they are fiddling around and not endorsing Trump as yet.

Everyone needs to call out there congress people and demand some real answers on what they have been doing to fix the issues: economy, jobs, security and healthcare and why they have failed.

This will be a great time for some that have hesitated and wanted to run for office to rise to the top!
Didn't you say you live in Kansas? Why don't you ask that goofy GOP Governor you have why the schools aren't any better and why he keeps cutting taxes when the state needs money? The guy's got a reputation for being one of the worst governors in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.