Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 07:44 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,847,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Ah but since he IS a neurosurgeon, kinda says what your opinion is worth and where it's coming from!

Lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 07:45 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,969,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
If one didn't know he was a neurosurgeon and just listen to him speak, you'd think he is no smarter than Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or Clarence Thomas.

Mick
Is it cause they're black? That's awful racist.

Old 07-20-2016, 07:48 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,558,235 times
Quote:

A. He was not a mentor. She wrote her senior thesis on him.
B. He was a community organizer who believed in various forms of disruption to gain attention.
C. Hillary disagreed with him on the 'disruption' part, believing instead of working within the system.

Ben Carson is a complete and total moron. Never again will I use the phrase 'It's not exactly brain surgery'.

Quote:
Ah but since he IS a neurosurgeon, kinda says what your opinion is worth and where it's coming from!

He's got most of the country convinced that brain surgery can't be that hard if Ben Carson the Loon is able to perform it.

Never have I seen such a stupid, supposedly smart, person. Luckily, the Republicans weren't QUITE dumb enough to nominate him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
To be fair, Lucifer gets Republicans very excited. Extremely useful in foreplay.

Mick
LOL. What a bunch of lemmings.

Old 07-20-2016, 07:50 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,855,917 times
So if Ben Carson believes in the debil and Saul Alinsky believes in the debil, and Hillary worships Saul Alinsky who dedicated his book to the debil, I choose Ben Carson as the one who has demonstrated the most intelligence and waaaaay better character!

Old 07-20-2016, 07:52 AM

Quote:
So if Ben Carson believes in the debil and Saul Alinsky believes in the debil, and Hillary worships Saul Alinsky who dedicated his book to the debil, I choose Ben Carson as the one who has demonstrated the most intelligence and waaaaay better character!
Well. Whatever makes you happy.

Debil?

Old 07-20-2016, 07:52 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,052,604 times
Dr. Carson was not talking to you. He was talking to the evangelical voters, hence the mention of the Lucifer dedication in Saul Alinsky's book.

Old 07-20-2016, 07:53 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,884,750 times
Quote:
You choose a man who is so ignorant he believes the Earth is only 6,000 years old. That, to you, exhibits "intelligence." That says a whole lot, and not only about Ben Carson.

Old 07-20-2016, 07:54 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,736,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Lucifer? Seriously?
Yes, Lucifer, seriously.......

Did you know........that only seven weeks ago.......

Well, perhaps I'll let you do some of your own research, to see just what is indeed loose in the world today. Google "Opening ceremony Gotthard base tunnel" See what world leaders were in attendance, see what the literal interpretation of the "ritual" was all about, and it's connections to.......Well, like I said, do your own research, and draw your own conclusions.

There's no "conspiracy theory" stuff here. Just fact, if you have eyes to see, and ears to hear.

If someone tells you, you'll simply dismiss it, like you do with everything that doesn't come from the masters that tell you how to think.

In Europe, it seems, they aren't hiding the agenda much any longer. Wont be long before they aren't hiding here either. But, hey, I'm probably telling you something you already know anyway.

CN

Last edited by Compression; 07-20-2016 at 08:02 AM..

Old 07-20-2016, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post

Well, perhaps I'll let you do some of your own research, to see just what is indeed loose in the world today. Google "Opening ceremony Gotthard base tunnel" See what world leaders were in attendance, see what the literal interpretation of the "ritual" was all about, and it's connections to.......Well, like I said, do your own research, and draw your own conclusions.

If someone tells you, you'll simply dismiss it, like you do with everything that doesn't come from the masters that tell you how to think.

In Europe, it seems, they aren't hiding the agenda much any longer. Wont be long before they aren't hiding here either. But, hey, I'm probably telling you something you already know anyway.

CN
Wait. Is this a conspiracy?

Because I haven't seen a good one in a while.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:00 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,884,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post

CN
LOL. Well, that was a hoot. Not sure why you think that supports your Lucifer terror, though. Are you afraid of the tooth fairy, too?

Your post is the perfect illustration of how far off the rails the GOP has gone since it allowed the fundamentalist religious nuts to take over. Thanks for the laugh, and be sure not to let that tinfoil hat loosen up any.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections