Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 08:28 AM

13,733 posts, read 9,080,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Well he'll be at the DNC on Hillary's right arm!
A more entertaining response would have been: "For the DNC, the job description must add 'hypocrisy'.

You are welcome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 08:29 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,641,747 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ0gNZCVXvw

Old 07-20-2016, 08:33 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,761,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
Oh, I think HeyJude described you pretty well. People, even right wing bible thumpers posting on C-D, don't get so riled up when an accusation totally misses the mark. They sure do get their panties in a bunch, though, when the accusation hits close to home.
You're entitled to your view.

But my summation is pretty spot on as well.

Most leftists are so frightened of the truth, they will not even look, when they are led directly to it. They'll just laugh it off and accuse whom ever leads them there of being "bible thumpers", and idiots.

Remaining as brainwashed slaves to their master. So indoctrinated, they arent even aware they serve. Or whom.

CN

Old 07-20-2016, 12:48 PM

42,732 posts, read 30,014,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Only the 'Hillary leg-humpers' would insult Mr. Carson's intelligence because he pointed out her lack of character and disgusting choice of a mentor, a guy that dedicates his book to Lucifer, doesn't sound like much of a "brain" to me... neither does any idiot who would want him as their mentor!
The problem is that Alinsky dedicated the book to his wife, not to Lucifer.

Carson's misrepresentations are bogus.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:10 PM

13,560 posts, read 10,427,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
He was a top notch surgeon. I read his biography years ago, I'm very impressed with his intelligence.
Unfortunately that intelligence doesn't extend into the political arena. Carson has a history of saying off-the-wall remarks with regards to politics. He should have just stuck to medicine.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:13 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,652,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
You're entitled to your view.

But my summation is pretty spot on as well.

Most leftists are so frightened of the truth, they will not even look, when they are led directly to it. They'll just laugh it off and accuse whom ever leads them there of being "bible thumpers", and idiots.

Remaining as brainwashed slaves to their master. So indoctrinated, they arent even aware they serve. Or whom.

CN
We are taking ourselves very seriously, no?

Just as an FYI - you find the lemmings following Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Unfortunately that intelligence doesn't extend into the political arena. Carson has a history of saying off-the-wall remarks with regards to politics. He should have just stuck to medicine.
No. Any surgical expertise didn't translate over into politics.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:20 PM

33,610 posts, read 18,290,164 times
Hillary was so impressed with Saul Alinsky and how to gain power as a rebel, Hillary changed party's and became a democrat. Her thesis was on Saul Alinsky who said to use division and deceit to grow your kingdom. Alinsky admired Satan who could deceive the masses with lies and obtain many followers.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:53 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,396,963 times
Well, it appears that brilliant neurosurgeon didn't even bother to READ Hillary's thesis from May of 1969..because Hillary never wrote she agreed to his tactics..infact pointed out in her finally summary ( thus her Opinion) suggests she felt he was revolutionary and incompatible with any Democratic Society!!
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Hillary Clinton's 1969 Thesis on Saul Alinsky
Alinsky would answer affirmatively. In spite of his being featured in the Sunday New York Times and living a comfortable, expenses-paid life, he considers himself a revolutionary.
In a very important way he is. If the ideals Alinsky espouses were actualized, he result would be social revolution. Ironically, this is not a disjunctive projection if considered in the tradition of Western democratic theory. In the first chapter it was pointed out that Alinsky is regarded by many as the proponent of a dangerous socio/political philosophy. As such, he has been feared – just as Eugene Debs or Walt Whitman or Martin Luther King has been feared, because each embraced the most radical of political faiths — democracy

SO it appears that Brilliant Dr. Carson is doing nothing but inserting further fear amongst the fundamentalists of the party to believe some mis-informed flat affect persona failed candidate for GOP Nomination based on a paper she wrote over 47 years ago..which was a required paper ( no list of topics offered to her ..so no idea just topics offered???) IF read on discusses this Saul ( Russian Jewish Immigrant who migrated to the USA) with some outside of the box views from that era>.

To say, Carson was well received for such fueling those fires of hatred of Hillary is an understatement Guess Separation of Church and STATE has gone by the wayside in the 21st Century...So much for Constitutional thumpers I guess

Last edited by Lyndarn; 07-20-2016 at 03:21 PM..

Old 07-20-2016, 03:55 PM

29,253 posts, read 22,560,368 times
Leave it to Ben to jump the tracks. Everything in the guy always boils down to angels and demons. Those he likes are always the angels, and those he doesn't are always the demons.

I wonder if he ever saw the angel gene in a patient's brain, or the demon gene. I doubt it, but anything is possible in Ben's world. He walks around deciding which tree is angelic or demonic.

Old 07-20-2016, 04:15 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,761,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
We are taking ourselves very seriously, no?

Just as an FYI - you find the lemmings following Trump.

Did you look at any of the information offered?

Yeah, I thought not. Yet you'll blather about others being lemmings.

As usual, the hypocrisy and lies from the hardcore brainwashed is simply stunning.

I'll point out, I never gave any opinion, only offered the information, and suggested that those looking, draw their own conclusions. I was roundly attacked for doing so.......

Maintain your ignorance, it is, after all, a hallmark of the left. Makes no matter to me.

CN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections