Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 05:49 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times

Advertisements

Ben Carson rails against Hillary Clinton, Lucifer - USATODAY.com Video

Not a bit surprised at her choice of mentors!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 06:14 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
If one didn't know he was a neurosurgeon and just listen to him speak, you'd think he is no smarter than Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or Clarence Thomas.

Mick

Old 07-20-2016, 06:18 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
If one didn't know he was a neurosurgeon and just listen to him speak, you'd think he is no smarter than Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or Clarence Thomas.

Mick

Ah but since he IS a neurosurgeon, kinda says what your opinion is worth and where it's coming from!

Old 07-20-2016, 06:23 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Ah but since he IS a neurosurgeon, kinda says what your opinion is worth and where it's coming from!
I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. That wasn't my intent.

There are millions of surgeons who are brilliant in their field, but have no common sense to fight out of a paper bag. Ditto for lawyers, engineers, etc. I know, I have many friends who are just like that.

For crying at loud, Dr. Carson doesn't believe in evolution. . . and thinks that the earth is 6,000 years old (but then why not 6 days?).

Mick

Old 07-20-2016, 06:30 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Carson's statement that the ACA was worse for this country than the Civil War, WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam, et al just proves a competent surgeon can still be an idiot with no sense of history.

Old 07-20-2016, 06:31 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
So, the GrandOldParanoia crowd still has no positive plans for America and are limited to whining about others, nothing new there.

Old 07-20-2016, 06:34 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,760,547 times
Quote:
He was a top notch surgeon. I read his biography years ago, I'm very impressed with his intelligence.

Old 07-20-2016, 06:38 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Indeed, I visited the Pyramids of Egypt a few years ago, and outside of one I found some pieces of straw. I immediately concluded, as did Dr. Carson, that the pyramids were used to store grain.

Now, if one goes inside the Great Pyramid (I did not, but others did) you will crawl up a rather long, narrow passage to the first gallery. It seems to me, although I admit I am not a neurosurgeon, that it must have been a hassle to deposit grain in such a small room after such an arduous trek, but there is little doubt that the grain would not have been exposed to rain (for the Giza plateau is known for its heavy rains), but also from rodents. At least, the larger ones that would not be able to fit into the passage.

Old 07-20-2016, 06:39 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. That wasn't my intent.

There are millions of surgeons who are brilliant in their field, but have no common sense to fight out of a paper bag. Ditto for lawyers, engineers, etc. I know, I have many friends who are just like that.

For crying at loud, Dr. Carson doesn't believe in evolution. . . and thinks that the earth is 6,000 years old (but then why not 6 days?).

Mick
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
Dr. Carson gets it right on Hillary and her mentor Lucifer. She is all about destroying America from within. She wants to do it one industry at a time. She has already started. Supported by more anti-American glassy eyed followers who don't want to be Americans but world citizens.

Old 07-20-2016, 06:41 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,340,269 times
Quote:

Mick
Just because someone is an MD doesn't mean they aren't bat---- crazy. Ben Carson is Exhibit A. He's completely nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections