Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 02:05 PM

2,571 posts, read 1,661,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
. Next is Ivanka, brains and classiness coupled with a face and physique from Heaven.
Not from heaven, from plastic surgery. Nose job, boob implants, dental work, chin implant, etc.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:05 PM

13,560 posts, read 10,421,489 times
Quote:
Just looking at clips from the RNC in Cleveland, I could not be more pleasantly surprised at how attractive the Trump wives and girlfriends are in person. Each and every one has special qualities. From Melania with her language abilities and just superlative good looks. Tiffany is cute and bubbly and a great mouth to articulate ideas so well. Next is Ivanka, brains and classiness coupled with a face and physique from Heaven. Then there was Don jrs wife , more low key but voluptuous in her own right.

So, will the Trump ladies get more male voters to crossover to the Trump camp?. Possibly some of the young Bernie followers who can only fantasize what the White House would be like with all those Trump women in it.
Well, if that's the strategy, it's a dumb one, because Trump is already ahead with male voters in general. If (and that's a big IF) he wants to win the general, he's gotta figure a way to reverse or at least cut his high negatives with women and people of color.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:13 PM

7,587 posts, read 6,673,992 times
Why would anyone old enough to cast a ballot be stupid enough to let something like that influence their choice of candidates?

Oh... wait a minute... they're Trump voters.

Never mind.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:16 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,641,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Yes, because we all know every male vote with his pants.

This strategy worked really well for the McCain/Palin ticket.

Indeed. Since only looks matter - perhaps we should just appoint a playboy bunny to the office..

Quote:
What is significant about the Trump ladies is that they are smart, have great poise and just happen to be quite attractive. Easy on the eyes and ears too

Men will always see beauty whether they are looking for it or not. I just wonder if the Clinton camp is getting a bit jealous of all the attention going to the Trump women. Sorry, but her pantsuits and perma fake smile is not going to endear too many as of yet undecided male voters. I smell perfume from the Trump women , with Hillary I always get that leaky smell of sorts.

I can assure you, the Hillary camp has policy on their minds - not the appearance of any other party. Perchance they are thinking of . . I don't know. . . . governing. Stuff like that.

Never mind. Conservative's wouldn't understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert_The_Crocodile View Post
Why would anyone old enough to cast a ballot be stupid enough to let something like that influence their choice of candidates?

Oh... wait a minute... they're Trump voters.

Never mind.
Exactly.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:21 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,242,952 times
Quote:
Just looking at clips from the RNC in Cleveland, I could not be more pleasantly surprised at how attractive the Trump wives and girlfriends are in person. Each and every one has special qualities. From Melania with her language abilities and just superlative good looks. Tiffany is cute and bubbly and a great mouth to articulate ideas so well. Next is Ivanka, brains and classiness coupled with a face and physique from Heaven. Then there was Don jrs wife , more low key but voluptuous in her own right.

So, will the Trump ladies get more male voters to crossover to the Trump camp?. Possibly some of the young Bernie followers who can only fantasize what the White House would be like with all those Trump women in it.

what's really sad is you probably were expecting a whole different direction to this thread

Old 07-20-2016, 02:23 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,636,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
Not from heaven, from plastic surgery. Nose job, boob implants, dental work, chin implant, etc.
She didn't have any of those, except dental work.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:24 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,859,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Yeah. Sure. The Trump Ladies will all be running around the WH in sexy underwear, tickling each other, and flipping their hair around while having pillow fights. Vote Trump.

I see another SNL opportunity like Dukakis After Dark!

Old 07-20-2016, 02:26 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,859,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Indeed. Since only looks matter - perhaps we should just appoint a playboy bunny to the office..

I can assure you, the Hillary camp has policy on their minds - not the appearance of any other party. Perchance they are thinking of . . I don't know. . . . governing. Stuff like that.

Never mind. Conservative's wouldn't understand.

Exactly.

Conservatives are not Donald's voting base.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:38 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,341,792 times
Is this a joke thread or is it really 1955?

Old 07-20-2016, 02:51 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,654,603 times
Actually Jackie O helped Kennedy with women. There are many women who admire successful and supportive wives. Eleanor Roosevelt also comes to mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections