Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2016, 05:24 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,635 posts, read 16,118,635 times

Advertisements

Not the smartest move but I think it would be best not to dwell on it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2016, 05:25 AM

57,226 posts, read 26,178,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I don't believe you read my entire post?
I don't think many liked him, past, present or future.

Old 07-21-2016, 05:25 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,552,604 times
I never liked him to begin with, but I agree that he committed political suicide last night.

what a tool

Old 07-21-2016, 05:30 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,728,178 times
Quote:
Yanno, I used to like Cruz, but the more I found out about him, the less I liked him, simply b/c he seems to me, to be extremely mean spirited....

I saw his daughter turn him away and tell him, "I don't like you!" and I feel so badly for his wife.
Apparently she had a break down years ago, and was found sitting in the median strip of a very busy highway. Ya gotta wonder what goes on in that household. But to do what he did last night, to me, was the ultimate embarrasement...proved his true demeaner....and he did it regardless of anyone else's feelings, including his family...

You can stand by your convictions, that's one thing, but to go before a crowd like that, that received and voted for Trump...well?

and they said, he was still angry with Trump over Trumps nasty remarks to him, well, Trump never attacked Cruz, until Cruz attacked Trump....and Trump went for the jugular.

What you say?
I clearly shows why so many Rep came out against Cruz and why is the least likable and no team player which in politics you are part of a team.

In every team sport every player has to play to show he is better than the person on the side who tries to play on that same spot but it is also at the same time showing team spirit and showing you can perform your best while part of that team and if can't be a team player you have to be in a different field where you can shine on your own.

Politics is not about Cruz and him being a narcissist person but for the greater good and Cruz clearly never is doing it for the people but for Cruz almighty who is now Cruz all low!

Every candidate who didn't keep to the pledge by supporting the nominee which is actually what the pledge was signed for is showing their true colors and Rubio saved the day and his career which is noble and smart and everyone who read my posts knows I'm not a Rubio fan.

Graham was already history... Bush sank faster than the Titanic and even though McCain didn't sign the pledge and neither did Romney, their careers are over.

Luckily for them they have so much money they probably don't care.

Typical politicians and IMO no longer term than 8 years should be allowed in the Senate nor Congress.

No life terms after getting re-elected as no longer terms should be allowed than 2 terms like the Presidency! JMO!

2,218 posts, read 3,452,067 times
I have never been a Cruz fan, now I actually dislike him.

What a stubborn, angry and foolish way to show his true spirit.

PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,381,145 times
I never liked Cruz but you have to admit he does have what very few other Republicans on the National stage have and that's a set of balls and is not cowering to Trump.

Old 07-21-2016, 05:32 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,255,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Not the smartest move but I think it would be best not to dwell on it
Why do you say that?

I want to remember all the things that he did, he case he gets re-elected and runs again.

Old 07-21-2016, 05:33 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,036,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Um...we still don't believe you. Clairvoyant, you're not.

Ted Cruz virtually got booed off the stage. Trump knew one of two things would happen: Cruz would endorse him or reveal humself to be a jerk who's not a man of his word. In choosing the latter, Cruz blew any chance of getting the nomination in 2020. Even his own supporters were ticked about that, and said so to reporters on the convention floor. That's right. Should Trump win in November and decide to run for reelection, he wont have to worry about "Untrustworthy Ted" in 2020. Trump was the one who came out smelling like a rose here.

Enjoy the Democratic Convention, with its vile hag and clown car of anti-police speakers.

Interesting, Trump doesn't hold a grudge but Ted Cruz does. Trump appears more flexible and fair. It hurt Ted Cruz and made Trump look like the better man.

Old 07-21-2016, 05:34 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,325,731 times
Quote:

What you say?
It certainly added to the drama of this year's RNC. I shouldn't have been, but I was astonished Cruz didn't endorse Trump. I don't know if it's strictly personal animosity between the two men or is Cruz that calculating that he's looking ahead to 2020?

Old 07-21-2016, 05:34 AM

35,687 posts, read 21,035,253 times
why would they invite him? the news media said it would happen this way- so apparently Trump expected it too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections