Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2016, 07:44 AM

29,025 posts, read 30,470,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" so apparently Trump expected it too"

I disagree. I THINK Trump set him up for the next election.

Cruz has ALREADY said he will run the next time no matter how this election turns out.

If Trump wins this one, he might run for re-election.

Knowing Cruz will be against him, he can point out how Cruz went back on his word.

Even if Trump looses Cruz's opponents can point out how Cruz went back on his word.

He will have NO CREDIBILITY with fellow repubs.

I DON'T think he will do well in his Senatorial re-election because of this.
I agree with you, however, people forget, and if Trump doesn't do a good job Cruz will be elected....however, another point I'd like to make, is, this, what you've written here is correct, however, how the Hell did Hillary get as far as she did? Shows you how corrupt our nation is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2016, 07:44 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,641,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Ted Cruz made himself look STRONGER by not endorsing Trump....kudos to him for not supporting a man who said that his father conspired to kill JFK.
Donald did not say Cruz's father conspired to kill JFK.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:46 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,034,548 times
Love watching him get booed off the stage. Just hilarious.
Trump knew it was going to happen, and got the last laugh.

His delegates tried to ignore the will of the people. LOL oh reality hit Cruz for millions to see last night. Say bye bye to his 2020 chances if Trump loses.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:46 AM

29,025 posts, read 30,470,996 times
Quote:
Ted Cruz made himself look STRONGER by not endorsing Trump....kudos to him for not supporting a man who said that his father conspired to kill JFK.
no, he didn't...he made himself look stronger with a handshake, a few days ago, what he did here, is bad.

And also, Trump didn't say that his father conspired to kill JFK, what he said was, that Cruz's dad was there, within that time, and place....

and as far as Heidi is concerned, let me tell you, Heidi, was found one day, in the middle of a highway in Texas, with a complete breakdown...now, one has to wonder why? Or at least I do?

From my way of thinking, Trump's money got him to sit in on a whole lot of these secret meetings organized by the WTO....in which the Bush's sat in on, and also, the Saudi's. So, he knows a hell of a lot more then anyone else, about what went on and what goes on.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:47 AM

33,610 posts, read 18,286,361 times
Quote:
Could be. JFK was the best president in my life time. JFK is the man who kept us from complete nuclear destruction during the Cuban Missile Crisis. There are many facts hidden and we will never find out.

Cruz is a snake. He destroyed Ben Carson's chances by stealing his votes. The only state Cruz won was when he stole a real Christian's votes and that is the respected genius Ben Carson.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:49 AM

6,848 posts, read 14,113,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Interesting thread this. So many lefties love them some Cruz now.

I don't love Cruz at all. Cruz actions comes as no surprise for anyone who knows him. Lindsey Graham told you all about Cruz but you Trumpsters thought he would change. Cruz has always been self centered weasel. Trump should have never let him speak without assurances about what was going to be said. Trump has learned a valuable lesson about how politics work.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:50 AM

That's right, Taratova. Cruz is a snake and a rat. He doesn't mean anything he says.
Just like he grandstanded for political positioning in the Senate, when it didn't matter
and he KNEW it did not matter. His college roomate and all his peers say he's a slimeball.
Cruz has no friends and no allies for a reason.

I don't believe a word Cruz says, and never did. He's a greasy used-car salesman.

Expect a serious challenge to his senate seat from within the GOP, and if he
gets through that primary, he could lose to a Democrat from low support.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:54 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,034,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post

Expect a serious challenge to his senate seat from within the GOP, and if he
gets through that primary, he could lose to a Democrat from low support.
That wont happen in Texas..

Old 07-21-2016, 07:55 AM

14,165 posts, read 8,284,613 times
Quote:

No, he came across as petty. Cruz is politically tone-deaf. He just doesn't get it. If he wasn't Hispanic the Rep. probably would never have had anything to do with him.

It's a toss up who is the worse candiadate: Jeb Bush or Cruz.

Trump was right from day one when he said he was the candidate the Clinton camp feared.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
That wont happen in Texas..
Yes it will. If Trump wins in November, there will be a surge in pro-Trump
GOP candidates. Cruz is not safe. Over 90% of the Texas delegation
was very upset with him last night, maybe 100%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections