Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 08:03 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,682,785 times

Advertisements

It's not even close.

"GO TRUMP"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 10:11 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,851,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The question posed by the OP said nothing about 'national security" and Clinton didn't put our national security at risk any more than Powell or Rice.

I really had no idea that Trump was a racist until he opened his mouth and started spouting off about Mexicans are rapists; Mexican's are not qualified to adjudicate his cases, ban all Muslims, etc etc.
He never said Mexicans were rapists. He said some that are coming to our country are bad, including rapists. He never said one word about Mexicans not be able to hear his case, he said that particular judge and to be honest, because of his stand on illegals he may be right. He also never even indicated Muslims should be banned, he simply said no new ones should be allowed in right now. Do I agree with his comments? Not at all but you are spinning what he said and deciding for yourself what he meant.

As for what Rice and Powell did, compared to Clinton, do a little more research. There is a huge difference.

and last but not least: where did you get the idea his stand on Muslims has anything to do with being a racist? Show us where Muslims are listed as a race. It is a religion; there is a huge difference in the two.

Last edited by nmnita; 07-23-2016 at 10:21 AM..

Old 07-23-2016, 10:17 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,652,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
I've heard this word tossed around on talk shows and in the media. I think it's an important virtue for someone to be "in charge" of everyone in this country.

Since I only know what the media feeds me and listening to speeches which I know are as much marketing as purported truths, integrity is a big decision in who I vote for. At this juncture in my thought process, I think Trump trumps Hillary's integrity by a country mile.

What do you think?
The most important thing to me is their value systems in the first place. I don't like Hillary's idea of America and she openly talks about wanting things to happen that are unlawful. I am a law and order person with traditional values. Why have laws or make more laws if they mean nothing?

Old 07-23-2016, 10:19 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,959,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyforlife99 View Post
I'd laugh, if it wasn't so sad how there could be so many braindead people to try and spin Hillary as an honest person.
Well, according to the non-partisan Politifact ... Hillary is more truthful than Donald.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:29 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,652,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Well, according to the non-partisan Politifact ... Hillary is more truthful than Donald.
Trump will be running against every rag in America. No news agency has any integrity is my opinion. They are catering to their wall street advertisers. I am intelligent enough not to have to go to a third party to determine which candidate to vote for. I can think for myself. I hope America has enough people with logical minds to save our country. If Hillary is elected communism will not be far behind. We would already have communism except for those of us clinging to our Bibles and guns.

I listened to the last Democratic convention where I heard people boo God. If that is what you want, vote for Hillary. I don't like that view of America where Christians and Christian ideas are censored.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:47 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,224,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The question posed by the OP said nothing about 'national security" and Clinton didn't put our national security at risk any more than Powell or Rice.

I really had no idea that Trump was a racist until he opened his mouth and started spouting off about Mexicans are rapists; Mexican's are not qualified to adjudicate his cases, ban all Muslims, etc etc.
I didn't realize that Mexican was a race.

Oh and Muslims are a race now too? Who would have thought.

You leftists really need a proper education, even your outrage is based on total bull****.

How sad it must be to live a life where people think that being uber politically correct is so cool. Yet they fall flat every time.

Trump has never once said anything racist, sucks for the narrative you try so hard to spew.

Must be so frightening to know November is just around the corner and he will win in an absolute landslide. We know you feel it, we know you see it. Everything points to it. Hillary is done.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:11 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,916,107 times
Trump has a long track record of proven success stories and major accomplishments.
hillary has a long track record of graft, corruption, and failures.
Trump is so far superior to that lying witch there can be no comparison.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:26 AM

14,789 posts, read 8,130,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The FBI says you're wrong, but thanks for the laughs Crazy Cat Lady.
The FBI said that they would not recommend pressing charges since it looks like she never intended to commit any crimes. We must hear totally different news stories!

US Officials Report No Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke The Law, Will Right-Wing Media Listen?

</title> <link rel="profile" href="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11" /> <link rel="pingback" href="https://www.dailynewsbin.com/xmlrpc.php" /> <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.dailynewsbin.com/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/css/bootstrap.min.css" /> <scrip

Republicans Leveled By Bombshell Report That Clears Hillary Clinton On Benghazi

Old 07-23-2016, 11:35 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,635,538 times
Neither shares my value system, so them out becomes an issue of who I hold in last esteem or more disgust. Since I have the most contempt for traitors, Clinton is automatically at the low end of my totem pole.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:35 AM

589 posts, read 300,611 times
To have lying Hillary and the word integrity in the same sentence is just mind boggling and laughable. It's so ridiculous, it funny. Hillary is an exemplary OPPOSITE of the word integrity. That's why she's called lying Hillary. It's like saying Trump is Black. There is ABSOLUTELY no truth to it. Hillary has NO integrity, not an ounce of it. At least Trump has an ounce and we'll see if he lives up to his promises. If/when he does, we will confirm he's full of integrity.

Last edited by scot892; 07-23-2016 at 11:44 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections