Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 06:01 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,739,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Hillary's convention speech leaked:

Hi, I am Hillary Clinton and here is my life story.

I was a multi-millionaire when I left the White House, but I told you I was dead broke. I never had an inflation adjusted income below 6 figures while my husband was governor of Arkansas, because I was a full law partner and then served on 3 Board of Directors including for Walmart - but I said I was "poor" during this time!

I got off scott free with my email scandal, because I am a political elite.

The DNC rigged the primary in my favor, because of my political connections.

ive had armed security guards inches away from me for the last 40 years, so i'm out of touch with reality.

Please join me as I seek the presidency to fight against special privilege for you, the 99%!

Good bye Philadelphia, I am off on a private jet to stay at a 5 star hotel that my family's charity pays for!

<sheep> applause <sheep>

In all seriousness, how can Hillary continue her message blasting special privilege to any honest informed person - I realize much of her support isn't, but some are.
added something for you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 06:11 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,652,184 times
Update of CNN's coverage. Doesn't not mention that their own Jake Tapper is implicated:

DNC treatment of Sanders at issue in emails leaked to Wikileaks - CNNPolitics.com

The NY Times is totally burying the story. But DNC ads along with a multitude of stories on Kaine are very prominent.

Old 07-23-2016, 06:26 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,409,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
The NY Times is totally burying the story. But DNC ads along with a multitude of stories on Kaine are very prominent.
Hillary will probably just say she had to do it for the betterment of the Democratic Party.

It will be interesting if this comes up in any of the debates, you know Trump will pounce on that.

Old 07-23-2016, 06:56 PM

27,790 posts, read 16,303,950 times
The hard hitting media will be all over this story.

Old 07-23-2016, 07:23 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,570,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The hard hitting media will be all over this story.
no, they won't. they will bury it because the Clintons and Dems can do no wrong.

these emails make Nixon look like an amateur.

Old 07-23-2016, 07:31 PM

20,523 posts, read 15,961,259 times
Hillary IS taking a LOT of political and legal fire; sooner or later, she WILL get hit. The woman dodge Benghazi but; this e mail thing might just do her in.

Old 07-23-2016, 07:33 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,751,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
This means nothing at all, because it is clear, if you vote for that Hildabeast, and she is a beast, that D Voters live with the premise, of no scruples at all.

You do not care about the lies, and her feeling so superior to all others, you know what D voters, grow some b---s and sent her a clear message, she can't count on you, because you can't count on her. And your tired of her promises that promote NATA nothing at all.

I understand you have not grown up fully yet, you can't make it on your own, so you vote for that Woman if you can call her one.

Go see Hillary's America, I have some D friends that came away from this movie, saying, she cannot be trusted. You just fail to hold this women accountable for her screw ups which are many.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6...are_video_user

Old 07-23-2016, 07:36 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,146,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
They were conspiring back in March 2015 to make her the nominee

Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy | Observer

"In its recent leak of 20,000 DNC emails from January 2015 to May 2016, DNC staff discuss how to deal with Bernie Sanders’ popularity as a challenge to Clinton’s candidacy. Instead of treating Sanders as a viable candidate for the Democratic ticket, the DNC worked against him and his campaign to ensure Clinton received the nomination."

Wondering if there’s a good Bernie narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never ever had his act together, that his campaign was a mess,” wrote DNC Deputy Communications Director Mark Paustenbach to DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda, in response to backlash over DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz shutting off the Sanders campaign’s access to voter database files."

"Other emails show DNC staff in damage control over allegations from the Sanders campaign, when a report—corroborated by a Politico—revealed the DNC’s joint fundraising committee with the Clinton campaign was laundering money to the Clinton campaign instead of fundraising for down-ticket Democrats. Regardless of the fundraising tactics, because both major campaigns didn’t agree to use the joint fundraising committee super-PAC with the DNC, the DNC should have recused itself from participating with just the Clinton campaign."

And let me guess, most Democrats could care less about this, right?
Pretty much. You think we are stupid enough to believe that the RNC actually wanted Trump.... Do you think Democrats forget the "Never Trump" movement and Republican donor money going to Hillary?

Old 07-23-2016, 07:39 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,569,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Update of CNN's coverage. Doesn't not mention that their own Jake Tapper is implicated:

DNC treatment of Sanders at issue in emails leaked to Wikileaks - CNNPolitics.com

That's because they're complicit. They're trying to control the narrative, first and foremost. Only what they report will be considered to have any legitimacy, anything else from any other source will be considered fringe conspiracy theories.

Old 07-23-2016, 07:45 PM

16,234 posts, read 5,917,557 times
I firmly believe the fix has been in since the DNC choose Obama over Hillary. This is her reward for stepping aside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections