Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 04:16 PM

20,739 posts, read 19,468,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There's a possibility. We know Trump is Putin's president of choice...

Mook suggests Russians leaked DNC emails to help Trump - POLITICO

Yeah , Hillary leaves all her email so the world can scoop it up and this is going to be used to burn Trump..??? What about the incompetent idiot that made it possible?

can't fix stupid....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 04:16 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,160,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Our "influence in the world" is spread by warmongering, or militarism if you prefer? Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, Chad, Ukraine, Uganda, Turkey, Cameroon, Columbia, etc. I have no interest in killing brown people for profit to maintain our "influence in the world".
Well, when did I ever say that? Oh, I didn't. You're putting words in my mouth.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:17 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,989,406 times
Clinton Campaign Manager: Russians Leaked DNC Emails To Help Trump

Aw BS! That is the kind of crap I would expect from the Clinton's though. What idiotic fools they are.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:22 PM

79,910 posts, read 44,452,743 times
Quote:
Are you working at the DOD or something? because most experts agree that Russia is an adversary at a minimum.
Any "expert" that would think that is an "expert" that gains from promoting war.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...tlN/story.html

Old 07-24-2016, 04:23 PM

391 posts, read 292,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
Sanders supporting Hillary recently was he saw Hillary and the Democrats as the best option for this Country and citizens. Now they only care about their own Party and not the people. I hope Bernie pulls a Cruz at the Convention.
He won't... unlike trump, clinton basically "gave" The Bern something in return. Bern will be on a cabinet, or some of his supporters will or they agreed to work on "x" law, or something. Much like what obama did for Kerry and clinton.

Trump did not have that conversation and has a mess; might not win ohio because of it.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:25 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,396,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No he hasn't. They refused to vote against TPP. They have refused to vote against the super delegate system. Outsiders have forced their hands getting rid of the corrupt leadership.

No, we are NOT going to go ahead and vote for Hillary.
WTH asked you too?? Puleeze.. It's quite apparent Trumpeters would never vote for anybody Putin/Manafort bought and paid for folks will vote for taking over American Federal Government to serve Oligarchy/Elitists ..Woodwork has brought out a huge portion ( mostly 25% minimally) of bigots/take America back to whenever...NOTHING will change those who have wanted to Secede from USA since back in the Post Civil War Days..

Trump has unleashed the beast that has been somewhat suppressed since 1964 ..post Jim Crow Era ...and folks like David Duke and other White Supremacists are emerging out of every nook and cranny ..coupled with HATE for everything Dem/Lib..All one has to do is read her in Political Forums..LOL

Again..NO one is asking anyone to vote for or against..I am only suggesting listen..as fingers in ears..yelling and screaming gets NOTHING accomplished...Ohh wait..that's all I have read against "LIBS" or Hilderbeast or Obumma..or whatever.. Just to remind YOU..GOP has had control of Congress ( House 2010/Senate 2014) please point to anything accomplished?? Kicking can down the road?? Whooped Do!!

Never mind..Control of Congress means nothing..Whitehouse control means what?..NADDA..IF Congress doesn't cooperate inability to (sorry "DIRTY WORD") compromise NOTHING will get done..and Trump's agenda ( whatever it is?) will never pass the sniff test..no matter what party they belong to.....LOL

It all comes down to "VOTE your Conscience" ..and live with it..No more No Less!!

Old 07-24-2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMat View Post
He won't... unlike trump, clinton basically "gave" The Bern something in return. Bern will be on a cabinet, or some of his supporters will or they agreed to work on "x" law, or something. Much like what obama did for Kerry and clinton.

Trump did not have that conversation and has a mess; might not win ohio because of it.
Her very first pick (Kaine) is the exact opposite of what Sanders would want. There is zero reasons to believe any other pick will be any different.

17,436 posts, read 11,461,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I voted NO..why? Because no one would ever have believed that Bernie would have launched successfully such a progressive campaign..completely funded by small donors..YET he DID..and for HIS efforts he has forced Dem's.(.tho Bernie has always caucused with Democrats since taking office as an "Independent"! ) to move Dem platform further towards Progressive view points...SO his fight was for NOT!

Bernie during his whole tenure in Senate has always been a "Pragmatist " and would vote whenever things moved the ball forward ( of course no over the goal line..but FORWARD!!)..

So for those Bernie supporters..please do take a bow..This run has actually moved Dem's farther Left towards Progressivism has succeeded..No one initially expected such a result..BUT Bernie did it!! I say to Bernie and his supporters..CONGRATS!!

DWS..for some odd reason went way overboard in order to support Hillary..and hey..SHE got outed!! spinning didn't work..and she's now out as Leader of DNC...Mid-term leader will continue until NEW leader appointed..But unlike the other party who submarined their support to "Dump Trump" actually capitulated knowing continuation of such mission would COMPLETELY IMPLODE RNC...So I have to assume for Rance, RNC Leader understood..lets embrace their racist speaking, bigoted winner of nomination process..and move on to next election cycle... THEY know what the odds are..THEY are focused on maintaining their mandate~~~ STOP anything Democratic..embrace all sorts who many within the party hate ..But doesn't matter...This kind of explains the past 6 years..House Majority since 2010..Both house Majority since 2012.. So explains LOW perception of Congress..is it single or low double digit?? Lost track!!

BTW~~ President with a total obstruction Congress since 2010....What else can he do except make "Executive Orders"?..and GOP of course claim of over-reach..Yet somehow..General unemployment rate is lower..and upper class and Wall street are booming ...

Is it any wonder Lower middle-class poverty folks are screaming unfairness?? Who's policies actually caused it..What did Congress under GOP leadership DO to assist??? NADDA!!

BTW~~ Bernie KNOWS all of the above and is WHY he entered the primaries to begin with..THUS small donors flocked to him!!
Spin control on steroids.

7,712 posts, read 4,775,479 times
Quote:
Are you working at the DOD or something? because most experts agree that Russia is an adversary at a minimum.
What have they done to us exactly? We tried to steal their pipelines in Syria & the Ukraine, to cut off their cash cow of selling oil/gas to Europe, thus crippling their economy. As far as I can tell Russia's not on our doorstep planting missile systems and trying to topple governments friendly to us.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
WTH asked you too?? Puleeze.. It's quite apparent Trumpeters would never vote for anybody Putin/Manafort bought and paid for folks will vote for taking over American Federal Government to serve Oligarchy/Elitists ..Woodwork has brought out a huge portion ( mostly 25% minimally) of bigots/take America back to whenever...NOTHING will change those who have wanted to Secede from USA since back in the Post Civil War Days..
I can not speak for them.

Quote:
Trump has unleashed the beast that has been somewhat suppressed since 1964 ..post Jim Crow Era ...and folks like David Duke and other White Supremacists are emerging out of every nook and cranny ..coupled with HATE for everything Dem/Lib..All one has to do is read her in Political Forums..LOL

Again..NO one is asking anyone to vote for or against..I am only suggesting listen..as fingers in ears..yelling and screaming gets NOTHING accomplished...Ohh wait..that's all I have read against "LIBS" or Hilderbeast or Obumma..or whatever.. Just to remind YOU..GOP has had control of Congress ( House 2010/Senate 2014) please point to anything accomplished?? Kicking can down the road?? Whooped Do!!

Never mind..Control of Congress means nothing..Whitehouse control means what?..NADDA..IF Congress doesn't cooperate inability to (sorry "DIRTY WORD") compromise NOTHING will get done..and Trump's agenda ( whatever it is?) will never pass the sniff test..no matter what party they belong to.....LOL

It all comes down to "VOTE your Conscience" ..and live with it..No more No Less!!
NO, we will not vote for Hillary anyway. Jill Stein 2016.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections