Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 07:15 PM

4,743 posts, read 3,587,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Wow..a career politician with 30 years of "experience" is only 4 points ahead of a man who has never held public office, a man who has been described as "dangerous" "Racist", "Homophobic", a "con-man" who will cause world war 3...and he only trails by 4 points...

You keep feelin good..
He was three points ahead when he won the Republican nomination . . . and then when Clinton won, she was ten points up on him. These things work in cycles. Republicans did their pomp and circumstance - - now it is the Democrats turn. There's always a bump.

You guys are whistling through the graveyard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 07:18 PM

4,743 posts, read 3,587,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
Do you watch interviews? I do believe he has offered plenty of plans. And please don't play the tired racist card or at least identify an example. Every anti-trump person can never give me a straight, logical answer or they take half a sentence to frame their own argument.

And I wouldn't get too comfy about a fairy tale lead. most of those people they reach have landlines and are only registered Republicans.

I find Hillary's campaign flaming funny simply because she thought she would waltz over the old crazy man and the reality show host. She's reeling politically while in a faithless marriage.
Versus Trump, part of the morality party, who is on his third wife.

Here is every plan that Trump has: I'll get rid of (fill in the blank) quickly, believe me.

That's not a plan. Like Trump University, gullible people are conned. Anybody with a modicum of critical thinking can see that he hasn't said anything.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:28 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,761,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Don't hold your breath. I'm convinced she has special protection.......probably from Satan himself, to have gotten this far.

The Clintons are better than you and I. She may burn in hell for all eternity, but she may go to the white house first.

CN

Old 07-24-2016, 07:51 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,174,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton latest poll: Post-RNC numbers in the president's race | AL.com

So he's four points behind AFTER having Republican convention and BEFORE the Democratic one?

With that news - - I feel pretty damn good.
Really? You're feeling good that the democratic chairperson is resigning for another email scandal where it's Proven that the democratic party was clearly against free voters while actively taking down Sanders? The Sopranos are envious that this is beyond what they would have done.

Guess you would have been thrilled for a Hillary indictment.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:54 PM

6,160 posts, read 5,773,412 times
I think there are more Trump supporters than the surveys show because many of them are afraid of admitting it.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:55 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,680,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
He was three points ahead when he won the Republican nomination . . . and then when Clinton won, she was ten points up on him. These things work in cycles. Republicans did their pomp and circumstance - - now it is the Democrats turn. There's always a bump.

You guys are whistling through the graveyard.
The fact that he is in single digits behind or ahead of Clinton is astounding in itself.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:56 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,857,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Just wondering. You had so much hope in your new democratic messiah.

With one e-mail scandal after another, and now the DNC chairwoman resigning. Even Bernie is probably going to turn against her. This has been one embarrassment of a crash-and-burn campaign.

It must hurt.
Bernie had to make a deal or the Clinton machine will roll over him.... Oh that's right, the Clinton machine already did roll over him.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:21 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,174,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Bernie had to make a deal or the Clinton machine will roll over him.... Oh that's right, the Clinton machine already did roll over him.
Bernie has been promised secretary of state.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:26 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,931,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
lol... If you really think the email debacle is equivalent to Hillary's campaign "going down in flames", you're either an incredibly one-sided and severely biased Republican, or you're a political neophyte who doesn't understand the dynamics of a major campaign - and the fact that Election Day is still over 3 months away.
How much do you get paid to post for Hillary? Seeing your status as "independent thinker" gave it away.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:28 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,931,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepoisson View Post
I think there are more Trump supporters than the surveys show because many of them are afraid of admitting it.
That's called the Shy Tory Factor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections