Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 11:23 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,924,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
I just saw a typical Trump speech i.e. loaded with key phrases and no solutions with a lot of him going on about how great he is. It almost felt like an infomercial.
All of the solutions were there, you just needed to listen and open your closed mind. You didn't want to hear because you want to continue to worship the corrupt left...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 11:24 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,986,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
It's too bad you missed the speech, it was brilliant and uplifting, but it did scare the daylights out of hillary supporters. Might you be one of those unfortunate souls who has been taken in by the corruption and lies of the left? There is still hope, come over to the good guys side and be a winner.
hillary and obama are the cause of all of all of our troubles, TRUMP is the answer.
You are going to love President Trump...
Trump ISN'T answer unless you are a white male favoring the days of Nixon. His speech was very much Nixon and he even shares his hatred for how the media handles him with Nixon. We can't afford another Nixon, we just can't. If you think that, you have been had and you are being taken for the fool you are.

If Trump is a winner, I don't want to and one aut all. The guy sickens me with all the bigoted comments he made in particularly in the last 13 months since throwing his hat in the ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
i gotta say the speech was passionate and incredible, so was the speech from Ivanka, very inspirational, about hard work and lots of vision and passion, in fact, i'm heading to youtube to watch them again, please, EVERYONE, join me.
Sure it was passionate but incredible. Only if you were ready on board. He did LITTLE to bring aboard those who h he been turned off to him. He speaks of law & order but has little to say about over-anxious cops like those in Florida that shot an unarmed man who was trying to protect a mentally disabled person who lived in that group home. Instead he points to the violence against the police only. We have a violence problem in America, one Trump relishes from and even romanticized on the campaign trail.

Quote:
Vote him in and get solutions, what's so hard to understand?
That is a bad reason to vote him and you know it. I'm not for Hillary but I have to vote for her. I can't vote for a bigoted Half-Life with thin skin and throws insults like they are going out of style who has no political experience and was a special interest whom has benefited from foreign labor as a businessman but now against it as a candidate? I have to vote Hillary because third party isn't an option to keep The Donald from the White House and ruining this country for decades to come.

Old 07-24-2016, 11:27 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,729,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Trump ISN'T answer unless you are a white male favoring the days of Nixon. His speech was very much Nixon and he even shares his hatred for how the media handles him with Nixon. We can't afford another Nixon, we just can't. If you think that, you have been had and you are being taken for the fool you are.

If Trump is a winner, I don't want to and one aut all. The guy sickens me with all the bigoted comments he made in particularly in the last 13 months since throwing his hat in the ring.

Sure it was passionate but incredible. Only if you were ready on board. He did LITTLE to bring aboard those who h he been turned off to him. He speaks of law & order but has little to say about over-anxious cops like those in Florida that shot an unarmed man who was trying to protect a mentally disabled person who lived in that group home. Instead he points to the violence against the police only. We have a violence problem in America, one Trump relishes from and even romanticized on the campaign trail.

That is a bad reason to vote him and you know it. I'm not for Hillary but I have to vote for her. I can't vote for a bigoted Half-Life with thin skin and throws insults like they are going out of style who has no political experience and was a special interest whom has benefited from foreign labor as a businessman but now against it as a candidate? I have to vote Hillary because third party isn't an option to keep The Donald from the White House and ruining this country for decades to come.
'no political experience'

exactly. thats why he's liked. we don't want politics as usual and he has plenty of experience because as a highly intelligent businessman, he surrounds himself with advisors who have gobs of experience, you don't think hes going to call Mike, Newt or Chris if he has a political dilemma?

Old 07-24-2016, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
All of the solutions were there, you just needed to listen and open your closed mind. You didn't want to hear because you want to continue to worship the corrupt left...
His points weren't solutions rather just the problem themselves. Remember we have seen the effects of over-criminalization over the last 40 years with the War on Drugs and the high amounts of DWIs. The fact is Trump's policies just will decrease the LFPR, what people like you claim the real unemployment rate is. That or things Trumps wants as he runs for president wasn't what he wanted as a "business leader" or a citizen with a pulpit due to his celebrity status. I see through the rise, you sadly do not.

Old 07-24-2016, 11:31 PM

Quote:
'no political experience'

exactly. thats why he's liked. we don't want politics as usual and he has plenty of experience because as a highly intelligent businessman, he surrounds himself with advisors who have gobs of experience, you don't think hes going to call Mike, Newt or Chris if he has a political dilemma?
AN intelligence businessman that bankrupted many of his companies. You can't do that to a damn nation. Look at Greece right now, do we really want some failed business leader doing that to America. We can't afford that.

Old 07-27-2016, 02:41 PM

7,709 posts, read 5,493,510 times
Quote:
AN intelligence businessman that bankrupted many of his companies. You can't do that to a damn nation. Look at Greece right now, do we really want some failed business leader doing that to America. We can't afford that.
No, we can't afford that at all.

Old 07-27-2016, 02:46 PM

26,063 posts, read 22,263,896 times
CNN, whose parent company is Time Warner who has donated $700,000 plus to Hillary's campaign for favors later, will say a LOT of things because if she isn't elected, they get no return on their investment. Anything from CNN just comes from the silly belief that positive thinking actually works. It doesn't.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:00 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,656,845 times
Quote:
So what? Hillary is the answer? Are you fricken kidding me? She cant even keep the Clinton foundation from being a total scam in the tune of $100 million dollars..she STOLE $250, 000 of furniture from the dam WH!

Old 07-27-2016, 03:06 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,313,505 times
How utterly ridiculous and absurd. If you want to see an actual state run media--check out Trump's buddy and the country he runs. Total and absolute state run Russian media. In fact, journalists that oppose him end up dead or disappeared.

His speech was so depressing and, yes--dark, I really couldn't watch it. Apparently not many did. He got less viewers than McCain, and I think less than Michelle Obama got on Monday night.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:14 PM

17,505 posts, read 9,325,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post

Under strict marching orders, our state run media decided "dark" would be the adjective to describe Trump's speech.

And, of course, Hillary used the word herself in her post-RNC interview: "I seem to be the only unifying theme that they had," the presumptive Democratic nominee said. "There was no positive agenda. It was a very dark, divisive campaign."

Clinton says there is an unfair 'Hillary standard' on trust and honesty - CNNPolitics.com
The JournOList'ers are still hard at work with their Co-ordination of what will be allowed. They certainly get their Marching Orders from the Clinton Campaign just as they always have from TeamObama.
REALLY - what are the Odds that all these folks have the same phrasing in articles - it was not a word that Trump used at all, so it's not a "quote". It's pure Propaganda & it comes from a Source, no accident.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections