Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 10:55 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,995,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I am very impressed by your mom. A lot of elderly people do what Fox tells them to do and Republicans are good at making them angry and scared. Not all though. My dad has so many negative things about Trump I was amazed but he does it in a dark, funny way. My parents are youthful, energetic, smart people and have no patience for Republicans, and especially Donald Trump.
This really doesn't account for much.....I don't like all Democrat officials, but I do see the intelligent ones. Too bad your parents old party rejected Jim Webb and compares themselves to the likes of Lincoln and Reagan while ignoring JFK! No Love, secretly supports wars, gang members and those who riot in the streets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeemama View Post
I am middle aged and HOT! Hardly feeble and I VOTE! Voting for Hillary!
Some would consider this menopause. Why am I seeing an image of a selfie-stick and FB.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 11:21 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,857,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Hillary and Obama have been found innocent of this over and over again...even after eight investigations, and even after the GOP ended up costing the American Tax Payers over seven million dollars - to investigate the matter over and over and over again. In America you are innocent until proven guilty and they have been trying to prove her guilty over this for years...with no success. The whole thing is a witch hunt, and is Politically motivated.
I don't care what the investigations found. I've heard with my own ears, Obama, Rice and Hilary blames the Bengazhi on some videos. They tried to frame innocent people. That's enough for me.

Old 07-29-2016, 11:25 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,914,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I don't care what the investigations found.
Of course you don't, because they didn't give you the results you wanted.

Quote:
I've heard with my own ears, Obama, Rice and Hilary blames the Bengazhi on some videos. They tried to frame innocent people. That's enough for me.
THE VIDEOS!!! THE VIDEOS!!! WE NEED ANOTHER NINE INVESTIGATIONS ON THE VIDEOS!!!**

**(And yes, it really does sound that stupid.)

Old 07-29-2016, 11:31 AM

31,400 posts, read 22,390,262 times
Quote:
I don't care what the investigations found. I've heard with my own ears, Obama, Rice and Hilary blames the Bengazhi on some videos. They tried to frame innocent people. That's enough for me.
Yep, they were either stupid, lying or both. and Hillary telling the family members that she would get the guy who was responsible for making a movie was a pathetic as it gets.

Old 07-29-2016, 11:34 AM

31,400 posts, read 22,390,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post

THE VIDEOS!!! THE VIDEOS!!! WE NEED ANOTHER NINE INVESTIGATIONS ON THE VIDEOS!!!**

Your right, it always makes Obama and team sound stupid and incompetent

It's just representative of all their lies and blundering.

Old 07-29-2016, 11:45 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,857,572 times
Quote:

I don't want to be like sheep. I can make my own decision.

Old 07-29-2016, 11:52 AM

Quote:

You are not concerned Hillary blamed an innocent man and texted her daughter it was Al Qaeda attack?

I think this says more about you and Hillary, than it does about a man who had nothing to do with the attack.

Old 07-29-2016, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Your right, it always makes Obama and team sound stupid and incompetent

It's just representative of all their lies and blundering.
Exactly!

Quote:
I don't want to be like sheep. I can make my own decision.
Sheep are much easier to feed.

Old 07-29-2016, 11:55 AM

3,928 posts, read 4,935,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
This really doesn't account for much.....I don't like all Democrat officials, but I do see the intelligent ones. Too bad your parents old party rejected Jim Webb and compares themselves to the likes of Lincoln and Reagan while ignoring JFK! No Love, secretly supports wars, gang members and those who riot in the streets.

Some would consider this menopause. Why am I seeing an image of a selfie-stick and FB.
HA! I had to laugh at that! See, Democrats have a sense of humor. No selfie stick here... just joy that reveals itself. Have a good day!

Old 07-29-2016, 12:05 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,156,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
I love my Mom. Great lady. She's of totally sound mind (amazingly so). She's a pretty sharp person.
But let's just say that she, and people like her, are keeping lots of political-class operatives in the gravy this year. She's buying EVERYTHING they're selling in 2016!
Tonight, rather than just tease her about Trump (who I like and she absolutely detests), I actually picked her brain a bit. Here's some of what she said about him (quotes are actual):
First and foremost, "he ruined Marla Maples". This has been a sore spot for Mom for years. I don't even know what to think about this....I guess he did??? Who knows.
Second, he is "just like Milosevic". (When I said that's not really fair, she said, "don't worry, nobody even knows who he is".??). She says Trump is the reason America is just like 1933 Nazi Germany now.
Third, "he crushed a lot of people" in his rise to the top of his career. She doesn't know who, but she is CERTAIN of this.
Fourth, his children "are all terrified of him."
Fifth, he is very uncivilized.
Sixth, he has a big head and white areas around his eyes (she told me her theory about where they come from, but I can't remember what she said).
Seventh, he is SO devious that he chose Pence, who is someone right up my mom's alley. A sneaky move.
Eighth, he has many factories in Mexico (making his clothes), so "how could he ever make Mexico build a wall?? How could he keep paying all those poor Mexicans fifty cents a day to make his clothes??"
Ninth, he would immediately get us into World War 3.

Which leads to the sad part: my Mom is not a fearful person, but she is absolutely terrified of a Trump presidency. She has been picking up little snippets about him from the media...the usual drumbeat from the Dems and their media allies (BUT she is sure that there is nobody out there in the political field or in the media who is pushing any kind of anti-Trump message or trying to convince people to have a negative view of him; "they didn't even think he was going to get very far!!"... I guess to her that means that if you haven't started a negative campaign against someone by January, it's too late and you just have to skip ever doing it).
She tends to read our little local leftist daily, and watches CBS Evening News. That's mostly it.
And now she has added what she's "heard" about Trump this year to her longstanding antipathy against him (which we never really did get to the bottom of).
She promised me that NOTHING I or any one else could ever tell her would ever make her change her opinion of Trump in the slightest.

Hillary is hoping that there are a lot of people like her....
I understand. Keep an eye on your mom. The early signs are misplacing keys, etc. Then forgetting the simplest things.

Sorry about her condition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections