Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 12:56 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Trump isn't a debater! During the Republican Debates, the moderators let Trump get away with that foolishness, they should have turned his mike off.
it doesnt matter if he's an 'expert' debater because he has a LOT to work with. if you are debating an upstanding citizen that follows laws and isnt a stone criminal, than you need better debate skills, there aren't too many openings.

hillary has so many openings that i believe trump will be able to get into some of those openings, all of them in fact.

Old 07-29-2016, 12:57 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
She's apparently afraid to talk to the open press:

Fact Check on Trump Claim Clinton Hasn

"The Post reported the last actual press conference Clinton held was the one in December. The article even included a time ticker since her last press conference, which just went up to 236 days and growing over the course of Wednesday hours after Trump’s press event. This figure means Clinton has not held a press conference in well over a half year."

So how can such a person be ready to debate with a trump type?
Clinton is the girl who ALWAYS does her homework.

You think she and her staff haven't been studying Trump's responses - what sets him off - and what he's likely to bring up? It's not as if he's very complicated.

And you must not have watched her go toe-to-toe with Trey Gowdy and others on that committee. She's the one who was cool as a cucumber after 8+ hours - it was Gowdy who was sweating.

I don't think Trump's new and improved presidential persona will hold up for long.

Old 07-29-2016, 12:58 PM

10,030 posts, read 9,505,733 times
Quote:
We already knows Trump's plan for the debates, character attacks!

We already know Trump will NOT intelligently answer any of the moderators questions! Trump will be a talkative deer in the headlights! I'm with her!
Well it might be hard for Trump to attack Clintons character since she has none.

Old 07-29-2016, 01:02 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,411,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
She's terrified of press conferences. How do you think she views debates?
She did well in the D debates. All Trump had in the R debates was screaming, insults, and avoiding policy details. That's not going to cut it in the general debates.

Old 07-29-2016, 01:04 PM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Many Republicans have endorsed Clinton, how many Democrats have endorsed Trump?

After Hillary Clinton's takedown of Donald Trump, will any Republicans be with her? - Chicago Tribune
After Hillary Clinton's takedown of Donald Trump, will any Republicans be with her?

Have quit bearing your wife yet?

Old 07-29-2016, 01:04 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Clinton is the girl who ALWAYS does her homework.

You think she and her staff haven't been studying Trump's responses - what sets him off - and what he's likely to bring up? It's not as if he's very complicated.

And you must not have watched her go toe-to-toe with Trey Gowdy and others on that committee. She's the one who was cool as a cucumber after 8+ hours - it was Gowdy who was sweating.

I don't think Trump's new and improved presidential persona will hold up for long.
I will give you that.....I think she showed many signs of a sociopath during that encounter as I think most human beings with some emotion/feelings would have acted differently.

Old 07-29-2016, 01:07 PM

664 posts, read 1,027,848 times
never never!!!!!

Old 07-29-2016, 01:09 PM

Quote:
We already knows Trump's plan for the debates, character attacks!

We already know Trump will NOT intelligently answer any of the moderators questions! Trump will be a talkative deer in the headlights! I'm with her!
"We already knows Trump's plan for the debates, character attacks!"

And the dem convention WASN'T filled character attacks?

Even this post of yours is a character attack. Geesh!

If you want to dish it out, learn to take it.

Old 07-29-2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I don't think Trump will show up for the debates. He'll find some excuse for not going and his fans will eat it up.
"He'll find some excuse" She will have ANOTHER headache!

Old 07-29-2016, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Many Republicans have endorsed Clinton, how many Democrats have endorsed Trump?

After Hillary Clinton's takedown of Donald Trump, will any Republicans be with her? - Chicago Tribune
"With a superbly written, adequately delivered acceptance speech"

The Chicago Tribune!

Who woulda' thunk?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections