Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2016, 09:02 AM

2,479 posts, read 2,229,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
You are a dreamer. You don't quite get it yet. The Trump cult does not WANT Trump to intelligently answer questions. They WANT him to rant and rave and go off the rails. Because that is what feeds their deluded adulation of this guy. Trump knows it and he will keep playing them like a fiddle.

Logic and rational discourse has zero value for Trump supporters. Trump's lack of ability to be rational is what terrifies anyone with business interests here in the US, and why traditional Republicans are moving to Hillary. They really have no idea what he will do in office. Corporations hate uncertainty.

If I am to believe everything you say, Trump is like Mel Gibson..

Mel Gibson (the bat sh*t crazy director/producer playing a bat sh*t crazy cop) and Danny Glover as his foil. The movie premise is Mel is just two bricks shy of a load and really shouldn't be carrying a gun.

So you say Donald Trump is just another Mel Gibson type (in real life or in a movie role - take your pick).

You say Trump evidences a "lack of ability to be rational." Hmmm.

I'll admit that is the way he comes across, but I do not think Trump could have built up his businesses and be at the same time in "la la" land.

Hillary Clinton is a career establishment politician. Hillary says what you want to hear.

At the time.

Trump is just a business man who has risen to the top of his game because he surrounds himself with managers and takes their advice. A different breed of cat. Read the "Art of the Game." Everything is a negotiation. You win if your opposition thinks you are emotional and unpredictable. Above all, Trump is result oriented.

Old 07-30-2016, 09:05 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,646,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermobile View Post
If I am to believe everything you say, Trump is like Mel Gibson..

Mel Gibson (the bat sh*t crazy director/producer playing a bat sh*t crazy cop) and Danny Glover as his foil. The movie premise is Mel is just two bricks shy of a load and really shouldn't be carrying a gun.

So you say Donald Trump is just another Mel Gibson type (in real life or in a movie role - take your pick).

You say Trump evidences a "lack of ability to be rational." Hmmm.

I'll admit that is the way he comes across, but I do not think Trump could have built up his businesses and be at the same time in "la la" land.

Hillary Clinton is a career establishment politician. Hillary says what you want to hear.

At the time.

Trump is just a business man who has risen to the top of his game because he surrounds himself with managers and takes their advice. A different breed of cat. Read the "Art of the Game." Everything is a negotiation. You win if your opposition thinks you are emotional and unpredictable. Above all, Trump is result oriented.
Trump has risen to the top of his game because Daddy left him money and he knew how to file bankruptcies in order to get out of is debt. He is a mediocre at best.

Donald has never done anything for anyone other than himself. He says what he thinks you want to hear like when he shills for the fake Trump University; Trump steaks, Trump whatever. He's a con man.

As a politician - he's a total non-starter.

Old 07-30-2016, 09:10 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,646,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
If you watched the debates Hillary's fellow democrats were quite polite with her, almost to the point of avoiding offending her. Even when she was dead wrong they refused to go after her.
Trump will not spare her. I can't wait to see someone treat Hillary like she is reported to have treated people she deemed subordinate or lessor to her.
Um. Did you happen to catch any of her at the nine-hour Benghazi witch hunt?

Did you think those were powder-puff questions being thrown at her by a hostile panel?

I suggest you watch.

Old 08-01-2016, 08:28 AM

1,009 posts, read 712,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I don't think Trump will show up for the debates. He'll find some excuse for not going and his fans will eat it up.

You mean like Hillary's fans ? the queen can do no wrong they believe all her liesssss and wrong doings .

Old 08-01-2016, 08:30 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,855,406 times
I hope Trump doesn't show up in a debate. Why debate with a crook?

Old 08-01-2016, 08:53 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,359,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I hope Trump doesn't show up in a debate. Why debate with a crook?

You're right, Trump filed Bankruptcy at least twice!

Old 08-01-2016, 09:02 AM

13,733 posts, read 9,079,360 times
You know what is scary? Donald John Trump could have just as easily run as a Democrat. Then the Democratic Party (perhaps) would have been faced with this horror.

It was a fateful day when Mr. Trump, the man of many political parties, said

"I shall run as.......(the world waited breathlessly).....a Republican!"

As we now know, the date of the decline of the Grand Old Party began on that fateful day.

Old 08-01-2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
You're right, Trump filed Bankruptcy at least twice!
If you are equating bankruptcy and corrupt money from the foreign countries then you have a serious problem, you just don't see it.

Old 08-01-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
You know what is scary? Donald John Trump could have just as easily run as a Democrat. Then the Democratic Party (perhaps) would have been faced with this horror.

It was a fateful day when Mr. Trump, the man of many political parties, said

"I shall run as.......(the world waited breathlessly).....a Republican!"

As we now know, the date of the decline of the Grand Old Party began on that fateful day.
He probably knew the Democrap party is rigged. Look at Sanders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections