Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 07:23 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,913,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Non-sequitur.

The point is it's obvious to me bill was falling asleep, ie bill has a hard time staying awake listening to his wife. I find that rude/would think he'd have a little interest in his wife's big moment as he's underwhelmed to say the least.

Seems to be a common thing, ie people falling asleep when she talks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMNucQJHhBE
He seems to have trouble hearing but glad to know this is what keeps people up at night. I have real worries and concerns and why I am WITH HER.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:09 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,478,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeemama View Post
He seems to have trouble hearing but glad to know this is what keeps people up at night. I have real worries and concerns and why I am WITH HER.
I have concerns too about those who are "with her", ie a serial liar, who the fbi director called her actions "extremely careless" with her against the rules email server, her actions as SS and how many of those regions under her watch are now a mess(syria, libya, iraq) etc.

One doesn't need any partisan website except this simple exchange to see lying and/or an inept/unfit/beyond careless individual unfit to hold office for dog catcher.

https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/

Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said.
Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No.
And a video for you on the lying problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Sad to hear you enable this type of behavior.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:23 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,913,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
I have concerns too about those who are "with her", ie a serial liar, who the fbi director called her actions "extremely careless" with her against the rules email server, her actions as SS and how many of those regions under her watch are now a mess(syria, libya, iraq) etc.

One doesn't need any partisan website except this simple exchange to see lying and/or an inept/unfit/beyond careless individual unfit to hold office for dog catcher.

https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/

And a video for you on the lying problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Sad to hear you enable this type of behavior.
I think I will sleep very well tonight without worrying what some CD politics poster thinks of me. And yes, I am still with her though I know your opinion is so very important. 😱

Old 07-29-2016, 08:32 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,553,151 times
GOP pollster Frank Luntz tweets some 'real talk' analysis after Hillary Clinton’s big DNC speech

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gop-po...154532327.html

Old 07-29-2016, 08:35 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,478,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
GOP pollster Frank Luntz tweets some 'real talk' analysis after Hillary Clinton’s big DNC speech

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gop-po...154532327.html
hubby billy falling asleep during it spoke volumes.

So what's the big obsession about a politician mouthing a speech no matter what party they are from?

Actions speaks louder than words and clintons record should be what is important, not a scripted/practiced speech any half baked actor can make sound good if it has all the right buzz words in it.

But a bunch of Americans love fluff so I'm not surprised the obsession with it all.

Old 07-29-2016, 09:51 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,415,048 times
Best line, close not exact....If you can bait a man with a tweet you don't want him in charge of nuclear weapons.

Old 07-30-2016, 06:53 AM

59,200 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Quote:
I repeat, Hillary Clinton is not a great speech giver but there were great moments where her personality shined through. Personally, I waited over 40 years to see this event and glad it was the Democrats that nominated a woman first!
"glad it was the Democrats that nominated a woman first!"

And there we have it.

Being the first woman is FAR more important then anything else.

You DO know she is NOT the first woman to run for President?

Old 07-30-2016, 08:02 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,893,118 times
Quote:
I think I will sleep very well tonight without worrying what some CD politics poster thinks of me. And yes, I am still with her though I know your opinion is so very important. 😱
So you have no problem with a public servant lying to we the people, ignoring rules/policy? You don't believe that a leader should lead by example? You don't believe that a Secretary of state should have to answer for policy violations? So do you believe that Hillary is above the law?

Old 07-30-2016, 08:13 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,586,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
So you have no problem with a public servant lying to we the people, ignoring rules/policy? You don't believe that a leader should lead by example? You don't believe that a Secretary of state should have to answer for policy violations? So do you believe that Hillary is above the law?
While your right a public servant should lead by example who amongst existing national politicians can we hold as an example ? Maybe John McCain ? If I said Barrack Obama many would disagree but he has been very forthright.

Apparently the FBI does not feel that such policy violations do not rise to the level of a formal prosecution yet Hillary is still tarred with the "corrupt" politician brush and her detractors think she should be jailed. Meanwhile Hillary has been reviled by the right since her husband was president (that is for 16 years), except for a brief period when she lost the 2008 nomination to Barrack Obama and everyone liked her. Really, it is quite enough of the hateful rhetoric.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:46 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,849,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Best line, close not exact....If you can bait a man with a tweet you don't want him in charge of nuclear weapons.

Lol, what a crock of baloney--and a cheap throwaway line.

To Dems (like crackpot Elizabeth Warren, who "baited" Trump with nasty tweets for days until he responded), that's exactly what's disappointing them--that Trump is responding.

They'd better get used to responses and attacks. They know he's not another Romney, Dole, or McCain, and it's chapping their collective arses.

Good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections