Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 02:10 PM

2,249 posts, read 2,828,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Went to the eye doctor earlier in the year.

Which twit do you call a rant?
They talk negatively about him and he has to respond to his 10 million followers all the time insulting his critics back. I mean if you look at how much crap was slinged at Obama the past 8 years, imagine if that same amount was slinged at Trump. Twitter would crash because he would be going nuts on Twitter.

Anyway, maybe he should spend less time on Twitter, and spend more time on learning policies and what not. Someone who spends their time on Twitter so much only talking about himself and his critics/praisers, to me isn't presidential. One thing is to be there frequently like other politicians, but he is obessed with Twitter. Like a high school girl lol. Actually not even my 16 year old sister tweets that much, he's worse than a teenage girl LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 02:12 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,838,052 times
Quote:
You said Trump was ranting on Twitter.

I posted his actual twitter page.

I see no rants.

Now if you are asking about appropriate Presidential behavior, I'd think you'd be more concerned about someone who puts classified material on an unsecured private server, so that it can be hacked by anyone by any script kiddy.
FWIW, the OP did not say that Trump was ranting on Twitter. The OP questioned Trump's behavior on Twitter.

I read through the link of his "actual" Twitter page and it made my stomach hurts and also makes me wonder if he is more of a lunatic than I thought. He posts WAY too much on Twitter. It is like one after another.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:18 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,956,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
can you explain what an 'average scream' is?
I think Trump was referring to Hillary's acceptance screech.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:19 PM

734 posts, read 352,222 times
Maybe Donald should use twitter to actually inform people about how he plans to pay for his tax cuts and new spending.

Quote:
You said Trump was ranting on Twitter.

I posted his actual twitter page.

I see no rants.

Now if you are asking about appropriate Presidential behavior, I'd think you'd be more concerned about someone who puts classified material on an unsecured private server, so that it can be hacked by anyone by any script kiddy.
Can you show me where I said he was RANTING? Wow, you are like Trump now....making up crap. Maybe I should sue you. Better yet I am going to go on Twitter and say how WaldoKitty is making up lies about me! Be like your guy Trump!

I kid, I don't have Twitter.

41,479 posts, read 59,827,375 times
His Twitter post are thoughtless defensive absurdities. That is how he thinks. Reaction without analysis is his way.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:21 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,678,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
FWIW, the OP did not say that Trump was ranting on Twitter..
Look again. Title of the Topic.
Trump's new Twitter Rants
Except of course, there are none.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Look again. Title of the Topic.
Trump's new Twitter Rants
Except of course, there are none.
What?! I never said that! These #CrookedC-DPosters, I tell you.

Ugh, that's it, I am going to take this to Twitter now, can't believe people are making false accusations of me! City-Data is in turmoil, with all these posters and their lies! #MakeCity-DataGreatAgain

Old 07-29-2016, 02:28 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,995,263 times
It would be so entertaining if Trump posted here.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
It would be so entertaining if Trump posted here.
Could you imagine? I would love to see that. You know he would be insulting each and every poster that says anything negative about him, and on top of that he would PM them. He would also then start a thread for each poster that has criticized him, giving them each their own unique nickname.

I wonder what mine would be....Trump supporters any help in thinking what Trump would call me? If you look at my profile you can actually see some of the stuff I like to talk about, so maybe that will help in coming up with a Trump nickname for me. Just trying to help out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections