Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 08:03 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,865,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
If Trump did this oh my, it would be wall to wall coverage.
Yeah. Imagine that.

If a current Presidential nominee did something, it would be far, far bigger than if some 92-year-old guy who hasn't run for office in a quarter century does it.

And... you can't figure out why? Really?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 08:04 PM

11,986 posts, read 5,323,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I admit, when I clicked on the OP's link, I simply saw Mr. Bush senior do a gesture, with no audio. The website then asked me to buy something. I do not know what.

Anyway, I guess it is 'conclusive proof' of, well, something.

Personal note: I admire the Senior Bush. He served proudly in WWII, although I believe he may have had a 'bone spur' in a foot. He disregarded bone spurs, and his age, to enter the US military.

I wonder how Mr. Trump will portray this elderly statesman?
As a loser! His plane was shot down in WW2! Donald appreciates winners not shot down!

Old 07-29-2016, 08:08 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,825,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
As a loser! His plane was shot down in WW2! Donald appreciates winners not shot down!
Sadly, that's all too likely!

Old 07-29-2016, 08:10 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,733,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Yeah. Imagine that.

If a current Presidential nominee did something, it would be far, far bigger than if some 92-year-old guy who hasn't run for office in a quarter century does it.

And... you can't figure out why? Really?
if hillary did it, nothing would be said either....it has nothing to do with current nominees.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:24 PM

16,375 posts, read 22,557,268 times
People familiar with being on camera/TV use that to signal "stop filming" aka 'cut'.

Me thinks he saw the camera on him and signaled "cut" to get the camera to stop filming him.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:28 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,697,249 times
Clicking on that video, it talks about satanic stuff and as a result I lost all interest. Does not seem legit, plus that gesture could have been to tell the audience to stop clapping for him and for the debate to go on.

I did not hear Trump speak at the time ever it shows former President Bush do that.

Look he is not going to kill Trump nor wants to. This looks fake.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:56 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,924,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
Clicking on that video, it talks about satanic stuff and as a result I lost all interest. Does not seem legit, plus that gesture could have been to tell the audience to stop clapping for him and for the debate to go on.

I did not hear Trump speak at the time ever it shows former President Bush do that.

Look he is not going to kill Trump nor wants to. This looks fake.
The internet gets people paranoid especially around election time. The Bush family won't kill Trump though maybe they will pull a Tonya Harding.

Old 07-29-2016, 09:06 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,753,899 times
I can't stand the Bush's but i'm fairly certain (like 99.99999999% certain) that's not what the gesture is. He's gesturing for the camera to get off of him. Watch wife right after he does that. They want the cameras to leave them. Open your mind and watch it again.

I will say though that i can easily imagine that there are certain people in that circle who are either thinking about taking trump out or actually planning it. And i also bet that trump is well aware that there is a HUGE target on his back.
I'm not advocating that even though i think he's an evil piece of s***. I'm just saying that there are people in "high places" who want him dead.

And no, i do not mean H.C. will have anything to do with an attempt on his life. She's a typical politician. She's not evil though folks.

Old 07-29-2016, 09:09 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,753,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
People familiar with being on camera/TV use that to signal "stop filming" aka 'cut'.

Me thinks he saw the camera on him and signaled "cut" to get the camera to stop filming him.
Oh, i just read your post before i posted. Yes, i think you're right.

Old 07-29-2016, 09:10 PM

22,537 posts, read 12,106,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I admit, when I clicked on the OP's link, I simply saw Mr. Bush senior do a gesture, with no audio. The website then asked me to buy something. I do not know what.

Anyway, I guess it is 'conclusive proof' of, well, something.

Personal note: I admire the Senior Bush. He served proudly in WWII, although I believe he may have had a 'bone spur' in a foot. He disregarded bone spurs, and his age, to enter the US military.

I wonder how Mr. Trump will portray this elderly statesman?
And I wonder why you are so obsessed with "bone spurs" to the point that you mention them constantly. How sad that you've allowed Trump to live in your head. I dislike Hillary but don't let her live in my head
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections