Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 06:14 PM

33,610 posts, read 18,284,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
The ones trying to escape are not the ones who he died fighting....
Do yiou know that.. they are mostly young men.. where are the old men, women and children.. I got eyes, I saw who is pouring into Europe. ISIS said they will pose as refugees to get here.. free travel to blow us up, cut off our heads and run us over. They will come to kill us.. that is their mission and people better take it seriously.

It is like a cancer.. they will bomb them and they will scatter to all parts of the world and plan to kill us.. they have terrorist cells all over the world in every country now. It is a cancer and will be very hard to defeat because they are snakes and kill the innocents.. is that what you want coming here?

Old 07-30-2016, 06:17 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,135,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Why is Donald Trump totally incapable of shutting the hell up? I have no pity for his campaign manager because he knew what he was signing up for, but blurbs like this have to drive him crazy.

Donald Trump to Father of Fallen Soldier: 'I
This is too funny. If Hillary stopped campaigning entirely -- she could quite literally win this election in silence. What side is Trump on? Its got to be Hillary's? The man simply can't help himself. No discipline, no restraint, no filter and this is what people want representing them?!?!? We must be living in an alternate reality...

Old 07-30-2016, 06:19 PM

993 posts, read 772,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Actions, not words shows me that Donald Trump loves the US military. He has DONE more in just 1 year than Hillary has in the last 30.

So you can sit there and whine about how great Hillary is, its all just hollow words..Trump, in just 1 night, raised nearly $6 million for vets.
Did he ever give that money to vet organizations? I never followed up on that.

Old 07-30-2016, 06:21 PM

11,985 posts, read 5,337,013 times
Responding the way Trump did was utterly unnecessary and self-destructive. That's what was so insane about it. How would any other politician have responded? They would have expressed sympathy for the parents, commend the fallen warrior for his service, and deflect the anti-Muslim tone, by pointing out that since proposing the Muslim ban, he modified his proposal to base it on not religion, but by the amount of radical jihadist activity by region.

Attacking a war hero's parents is a no-win situation politically. He really misplayed it.

Old 07-30-2016, 06:22 PM

22,264 posts, read 19,582,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Do yiou know that.. they are mostly young men.. where are the old men, women and children.. I got eyes, I saw who is pouring into Europe. ISIS said they will pose as refugees to get here.. free travel to blow us up, cut off our heads and run us over. They will come to kill us.. that is their mission and people better take it seriously.

It is like a cancer.. they will bomb them and they will scatter to all parts of the world and plan to kill us.. they have terrorist cells all over the world in every country now. It is a cancer and will be very hard to defeat because they are snakes and kill the innocents.. is that what you want coming here?
Being that scared must be hard....

Old 07-30-2016, 06:22 PM

2,972 posts, read 5,035,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
This father made his sons death in vain by his own words.. his son went into the middle east as many soldiers have to fight islamic radcial terrorism before it came here.. Trump is fighting to keep the radicals from coming here.. the father just made his son look like his sacrifice to keep this nation safe is to no avail and no purpose , his father wants all muslims to come here and ISIS said they are coming as refugees.. and they are coming..

this father is brainwashed .. totally.. he made his sons sacrifice of no value to keep the radicals from coming here..
So, the father is brainwashed, but you're the voice of reason.... And the people in NY are the best, just the best. I suppose they're the "real" Americans Mrs.Pallin alluded to.... oh no wait a minute....

Old 07-30-2016, 06:23 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,599,077 times
This whole issue is just another clutching at straws exercise by the Liberals. Same trick they play every time this a shooting of children. They dig up the Bodies and parade them in front of the public trying to raise sympathy for their "Gun Grab" agenda. They care nothing about the dead. They are just tools to them.

Same case here. The Liberal Trump Haters, find a Father that's Muslim, hates Trump, and has lost a Son, and they have him on a Political Stage, beating Trump with his Dead Son, so he can Bash Trump, who never had anything to do with his Death. In the mean time, Hillary, who has cost the lives of may, sits back and laughs.

What gave this Idiot Father the right to use his dead son as a Political tool? What did Trump do to him that excuses this kind of BLM Mentality? The guy just ended up being another "Stooge."

The Son joined the Military, and knew what it involved, and he acted bravely because of what he believed. He didn't do it so his Father could Bash Trump or anyone else

Every day, we see how far in the Gutter the Liberals will go, and a new "low" for them each day. Never mind that the Dems fixed their own Race for Nominee, and cheated Bernie, they still tried to turn that on Trump too, with the ridiculous "Russia Did It" nonsense. The CIA, FBI, and NSA can't figure out who has been hacking all the Government Agencies, but they know, in less than an hour who hacked the DNC. And the Liberal Clowns believe it...

Old 07-30-2016, 06:26 PM

993 posts, read 772,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Damn it! Trump is a total idiot. He didn't need to get into a fight with the parents of an American soldier who died serving our country. And then he insulted the wife for being quiet during the speech! Trump is absolutely, completely wrong on this.

Trump is going to alienate everyone if he doesn't shut up and stop being so stupid.
Yep. I'm no fan of Hillary. But Trump is acting stupid. That fact that he apparently has no filter and can't keep his mouth shut is concerning. I don't find it "refreshing" as some In this thread have claimed. I find it alarming.

Old 07-30-2016, 06:27 PM

37,579 posts, read 19,458,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Actions, not words shows me that Donald Trump loves the US military. He has DONE more in just 1 year than Hillary has in the last 30.

So you can sit there and whine about how great Hillary is, its all just hollow words..Trump, in just 1 night, raised nearly $6 million for vets.
I didn't say a damned word about Hillary. This is about that ogrish bastard Trump pointing his tiny little finger in the air and insulting a Gold Star Mother.

Go do a google search and find out how much money was actually raised, how much the vets actually got, and under what circumstances. If he raised six million, he still has five of it tucked away offshore. They wouldn't have got the million if he hadn't been attacked for raising money and keeping it. He is nothing but a con man.

Old 07-30-2016, 06:28 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,646,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Yep, nothing. See Trump has given up allot of his life to better his families, and businesses.
My uncle worked 12 hr days for 40 years doing the same. How many hours a week do you complain about others, yet cant be critical of yourself. He has bettered thousands and thousands of lives through his hard work.
Now, many dont consider a miltary person as sacrificing, unless they die, get wounded or have bullets flying at them. I know because I did 24 years. I was put in harms way many times, but since I dont have Combat Action Ribbon, some think lesser of me as a miltary member.
Trump did allot for his , our, country. He didnt ask of them.
Hillary has been a liar, supported a rapist, and sold out our country.
Oh for God's sake.

1. No one on here has CLAIMED that we sacrificed anything - unlike Trump.

2. Trump works. So what. We all work. He sits on a gold toilet while he compares his JOB to a family that just lost a son.

Have you ever heard of emotional intelligence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections